‘CLOCK BOY’ AHMED MAKES IT TO MECCA WITH SAUDI FUNDS AND PUSHES U.S. ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ NARRATIVE

Wow. Reading the comments of this source. . . what a nightmare. Don't you worry it might be just a tad biased? After all, where is the "Islamophobia" coming from if not from the readers of this very article? JUST READ THEM. :deal:

I agree, the is some truth here, but also there is a lot of hate.

You really have to feel sorry for not only this kid, but his family too. I don't think he or his family are violent. I think they are being used by the US government, the world government, and conservatives in the middle east.

After that. . . this whole thing might be the result of a religious ideology that never would have grew very much w/o the help of very powerful people in both the east and the west. All in all, I think Brietbart isn't very bright in how they present this whole story.

Americans have plenty of cause to fear Islamists. Enough of our people have been murdered by them. Time to kick them out and send them where they belong, in their shithole countries in the ME.

If clock boy------had done to a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE-----what he did to the USA-----that is go off to a foreign country and make speeches as to how he was ABUSED simply because he was detained because his idiot fake clock thing looked like a bomb BECAUSE THE USA ABUSES MUSLIMS------he would have been sentenced
to death for badmouthing a "HOLY" SHARIAH SHIT HOLE. Turks have died for simply and correctly describing the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE of their "blasphemy" against holy Islamic Turkey. I vote that the
whole family be denied re-entry to the USA--------our citizen In Iran is being held in jail for far less.

'Clock Boy' Ahmed Makes it to Mecca with Saudi Funds and Pushes U.S. 'Islamophobia' Narrative

Jihad, designed to make school adminiistrators hesitate to act against Muslim students.
With the way he was treated, what did you think his opinion would be?

Why don't you do the same thing and see how you get treated. I wonder if you'd get invited to the White House.
Sorry I can't turn into a 14 year old boy and then get arrested and humiliated because my name is Ahmed and my skin is brown.

Btw I love how the support that this kid has received has made you conservative assholes so butthurt. Carry on with your impotent rage you nutter.

'Clock Boy' Ahmed Makes it to Mecca with Saudi Funds and Pushes U.S. 'Islamophobia' Narrative

Jihad, designed to make school adminiistrators hesitate to act against Muslim students.

Why don't you do the same thing and see how you get treated. I wonder if you'd get invited to the White House.
Sorry I can't turn into a 14 year old boy and then get arrested and humiliated because my name is Ahmed and my skin is brown.

Btw I love how the support that this kid has received has made you conservative assholes so butthurt. Carry on with your impotent rage you nutter.

I didn't say be the same thing you dumb piece of shit. I said DO.

Keep kissing Obama's black ass.

Can you imagine some pimple faced little kid running around spitting on the country and you who lives in it.

this is what Obama brought to the white house and embraced. Not some kid who actually did something real and invent something on their own.

the kid and his family needs to go back to the middle east. they won't be missed

The whole family are radical Islamofascists/terrorists. Trust fucking 'Bonobo' to be so fucking stupid as to invite the budding terrorist to the White house.
It never ends with this asshole.
But don't worry. This terrorist family will have their day of reckoning.

Keep being a dumb fucking retard. You're an embarrassing stain on this country you shameless piece of shit.

Keep being a dumb fucking retard. You're an embarrassing stain on this country you shameless piece of shit.

If you want to talk about a stain, look at the stain on your lips from kissing Obama's black ass. Pucker up. I don't have shame because I have no need to have any by stating the truth.

If you want to talk about a stain, look at the stain on your lips from kissing Obama's black ass. Pucker up. I don't have shame because I have no need to have any by stating the truth.
You don't have shame because you're a huge asshole. The clock kid is laughing his ass off at you and all the other old bedwetting morons that are so butthurt about this.

You don't have shame because you're a huge asshole. The clock kid is laughing his ass off at you and all the other old bedwetting morons that are so butthurt about this.

The clock kid made you ass lickers look like fools. Try DOING what he did and they'll have to bring your hat to the hospital.

The clock kid made you ass lickers look like fools. Try DOING what he did and they'll have to bring your hat to the hospital.
Whatever you dumb fucking xenophobe. The kid won, social conservatives embarassed themselves and lost. Sucks to be you. Bye now.

Forum List

Back