Clinton and the Pedophile

Curious, that Epstein pleaded the Fifth when asked if Trump had attended any of his underage sex parties.

You'd think he could have just said "no". He didn't.
He pleaded the fifth because he couldn't say yes. He would be perjuring himself. He certainly didn't want to say no because the Clinton's had a deal ready for him he couldn't refuse. Plead the fifth and get charges reduced to a "Misdemeanor" with 12 months jail time - He left jail on reduced time for "good behavior" and is allegedly now a registered sex offender. What do you want to bet there are children around him right now - still?

Like I said before. You make me sick. People who do what you do clearly have no conscience. You're a sick bunch.
I have a 10 year old boy to raise....this stuff is scary and those two just may be in the WH

Curious, that Epstein pleaded the Fifth when asked if Trump had attended any of his underage sex parties.

He pleaded the fifth because he couldn't say yes. He would be perjuring himself. He certainly didn't want to say no because the Clinton's had a deal ready for him he couldn't refuse. Plead the fifth and get charges reduced to a "Misdemeanor" with 12 months jail time - He left jail on reduced time for "good behavior" and is allegedly now a registered sex offender. What do you want to bet there are children around him right now - still?

Like I said before. You make me sick. People who do what you do clearly have no conscience. You're a sick bunch.
I have a 10 year old boy to raise....this stuff is scary and those two just may be in the WH
I understand. It's definitely an unsettling time not knowing if they are going to eventually put Clinton behind prison bars or not. I am praying that whatever it takes - they get it done.

Epstein got 18 fucking months for a pedo ring... They never even went after the madams...

I believe that Clinton is going to step into our Oval Office and pardon god knows how many child sex slave abusers. I am sickened.

I hope someone in the NYPD or FBI will stop this travesty of justice.

-- I can't pull up fox - I was trying to pull up an article about Bengazi guards turned on...
-- Also a second one that Obama would pardon Clinton and everyone if Trump won...
Can anyone glance?

Its looking like they're getting away with it...

Also, does anyone speak Russian? Putin on the 4th apparently laid out to reporters in a video interview that America was pointing ballistic weapons nuke and non-nuke - and that he'd been trying to work out a balance of power but US wouldn't listen and wouldn't tell the American people - for years. Russian speak to confirm that's what he was saying? Title was putin lays out wwiii if I recall - search it there were two from different peeps.

Do not forget the terror attack warnings - US gov issued; Virginia (I think this is priority for obvious reasons cross-ref trump campaign sched. I hope it's a false hunch) North Carolina, New York. Also UK is on high alert. Stay save Patriots and do not go off half cocked. No matter what, I'm sure we can save this with a long game - we have allies in Anonymous, and in the gov.

UPDATE - New Al-Qaida likely targets New York (gov says serious concern,) Virgina, Texas
Trump will be in New York - at least the gov has priority target right - hopefully they are clean and can protect him from the dogs.

312 #DRAIN THE SWAMP

Last edited:

I understand. It's definitely an unsettling time not knowing if they are going to eventually put Clinton behind prison bars or not. I am praying that whatever it takes - they get it done.
I do not care about prison in as much a figurative collar around her neck and contain her crazy and abusive ways.

'Clinton and the Pedophile'

I initially had to check to find out WHICH ONE...

The one she's married to?
The pone her husband accompanied to Pedophile Island?
The one who was using the laptop on which 650,000 e-mails were stored to sex with a 15yo?

:dunno:

"The billionaire sex offender accused of pimping out a teenage girl to Prince Andrew also kept former President Bill Clinton‘s numbers on speed dial — 21 of them, court documents show.

Lawyers stumbled upon email addresses and 21 phone numbers for the fun-loving ex-president and his personal aide, Doug Band, stashed away in Jeffrey Epstein’s electronic directory, according to court documents."

Prince Andrew’s ‘pimp’ had 21 numbers for Bill Clinton | Page Six

worse than all the other sexploits put together.
Doug Band is a key part of the puzzle. His name comes up repeatedly - to Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Podesta, child trafficking and the Wikileaks emails.
Doug Band very well may have the key to causing many problems for The Clintons. This will take time but will be worth it.

'Clinton and the Pedophile'

I initially had to check to find out WHICH ONE...

The one she's married to?
The pone her husband accompanied to Pedophile Island?
The one who was using the laptop on which 650,000 e-mails were stored to sex with a 15yo?

:dunno:
My apologies, I should have been more specific.:uhoh3:

"On July 18, 2006, the Clinton Foundation received a $25,000 check from the C.O.U.Q. Foundation, whose president was known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of Bill Clinton. The donation is revealed in the C.O.U.Q. Foundation's 990 tax form, filed with the IRS.

Indeed, Epstein's proclivities where well known even when the Clinton Foundation accepted his generous gift. "The legal drama began in 2005, when a young woman who gave Mr. Epstein massages at his Palm Beach mansion told the local police about the encounter. She was 14 at the time, and was paid $200," the New York Times has reported."

Clinton Foundation Accepted $25,000 from Known Pedophile

Poor judgment, failed morality and greed. This is what may be elected to the WH in a day or so.

Apparently...given Trumps close association with Epstein as well - that really applies to both candidates. The man certainly got around.

Now let the white washing and excuse making continue ... in the end, Trump is just as dirty and dingy as you seem to think Clinton is and new political laundry soap is in order.

Coyote, I would add - while not making any excuses for Trump - that an investigation into Epstein's private plane flight logs did show numerous trips during which Bill Clinton accompanied him to 'Pedophile Island' while having no record of Trump going.

What does this mean? It means exactly what it says and nothing more: there is NO RECORD of Trump accompanying Epstein. Doesn't mean he did, doesn't mean he didn't.

Your point is spot on - Trump is as dirty, in many ways, as Trump. Powerful, well-connected multi-millionaire elitist all have their shady sides, shady connections, have been paid off, and have paid others off. It's how things are done in politics, and it's how things are done in International business. 'Greasing palms', kissing babies, doing favors, selling access.

While I agree they are all 'dirty' to some extent, one political commentator said it best when he said we have never seen the likes of Hillary Clinton or a DNC that openly rigged it's own election, and an administration willing to do whatever it takes - illegal or not - to get her elected.

"On July 18, 2006, the Clinton Foundation received a $25,000 check from the C.O.U.Q. Foundation, whose president was known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of Bill Clinton. The donation is revealed in the C.O.U.Q. Foundation's 990 tax form, filed with the IRS.

Indeed, Epstein's proclivities where well known even when the Clinton Foundation accepted his generous gift. "The legal drama began in 2005, when a young woman who gave Mr. Epstein massages at his Palm Beach mansion told the local police about the encounter. She was 14 at the time, and was paid $200," the New York Times has reported."

Poor judgment, failed morality and greed. This is what may be elected to the WH in a day or so.

Apparently...given Trumps close association with Epstein as well - that really applies to both candidates. The man certainly got around.

Now let the white washing and excuse making continue ... in the end, Trump is just as dirty and dingy as you seem to think Clinton is and new political laundry soap is in order.
That point has already been addressed.

Insufficiently.

Coyote, I would add - while not making any excuses for Trump - that an investigation into Epstein's private plane flight logs did show numerous trips during which Bill Clinton accompanied him to 'Pedophile Island' while having no record of Trump going.

What does this mean? It means exactly what it says and nothing more: there is NO RECORD of Trump accompanying Epstein. Doesn't mean he did, doesn't mean he didn't.

Your point is spot on - Trump is as dirty, in many ways, as Trump. Powerful, well-connected multi-millionaire elitist all have their shady sides, shady connections, have been paid off, and have paid others off. It's how things are done in politics, and it's how things are done in International business. 'Greasing palms', kissing babies, doing favors, selling access.

While I agree they are all 'dirty' to some extent, one political commentator said it best when he said we have never seen the likes of Hillary Clinton or a DNC that openly rigged it's own election, and an administration willing to do whatever it takes - illegal or not - to get her elected.

The thing is, with this stuff - is it's all innuendo. There is zero actual evidence of any sort of underage activity by Clinton. For that matter, there is zero actual evidence of the same with Trump. There is an ongoing lawsuit against Trump alleging a rape of a 13 yr old - but anyone can Sue, and the merits of it are in question.

The implication is that all these "jaunts" were for sexual activities with underage girls. However, it would appear many were lavish entertainment purposees as well. Crooked? Wouldn't surprise me. Like you say - greasing palms.

I prefer evidence over innuendo and implication - but if you're going to go with the latter, then Trump has flown on the Lolita Exress as well according to Epstein's sworn testimony and Trump has praised Epstein as "fun to be with". I don't know how you can make a case that the Clintons are dirtier than Trump.

As far as rigging - that's another one that has no actual factual evidence supporting it. In fact, no one has been able to explain how a national election can be rigged which would need to be done right down to the precinct level where the majority of the officials in charge of elections are Republican to start with. If anyone has a reasonable claim towards rigging - it would be the Clinton campaign with Comey's behavior, but even that is highly unlikely.

Just makes no sense. We are BOMBARDED with info - but that info is like a huge landfill dumped on us and it's up to us to sort trash from useful information. It's up to us to see if there is anything to it beyond rumor, induendo, gossip. But not many seem to want to do that, for one, and there simply isn't the time for another.

Insufficiently.
Find someone else to discuss it with then.

Insufficiently.
Find someone else to discuss it with then.

No.

The thing is, with this stuff - is it's all innuendo. There is zero actual evidence of any sort of underage activity by Clinton. For that matter, there is zero actual evidence of the same with Trump. There is an ongoing lawsuit against Trump alleging a rape of a 13 yr old - but anyone can Sue, and the merits of it are in question.

The implication is that all these "jaunts" were for sexual activities with underage girls. However, it would appear many were lavish entertainment purposees as well. Crooked? Wouldn't surprise me. Like you say - greasing palms.

I prefer evidence over innuendo and implication - but if you're going to go with the latter, then Trump has flown on the Lolita Exress as well according to Epstein's sworn testimony and Trump has praised Epstein as "fun to be with". I don't know how you can make a case that the Clintons are dirtier than Trump.

As far as rigging - that's another one that has no actual factual evidence supporting it. In fact, no one has been able to explain how a national election can be rigged which would need to be done right down to the precinct level where the majority of the officials in charge of elections are Republican to start with. If anyone has a reasonable claim towards rigging - it would be the Clinton campaign with Comey's behavior, but even that is highly unlikely.

Just makes no sense. We are BOMBARDED with info - but that info is like a huge landfill dumped on us and it's up to us to sort trash from useful information. It's up to us to see if there is anything to it beyond rumor, induendo, gossip. But not many seem to want to do that, for one, and there simply isn't the time for another.

You know, I have to agree.

I went through the exhaustive list of 100 top damaging list of known leaks about the Clinton campaign, and nothing about this comes up.

If there were any proven substance to this, I am sure it would have made the list.

THE LIST
The Top 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks (so far)
The Top 100 Most Damaging WikiLeaks

I went through the exhaustive list of 100 top damaging list of known leaks about the Clinton campaign, and nothing about this comes up.

If there were any proven substance to this, I am sure it would have made the list.

THE LIST
the op does not suggest Clinton had sex with underage people.

THE LIST

Meh, I've head the rumors floating about that she was involved in a pedo ring. . . . whatevers

THE LIST

Meh, I've head the rumors floating about that she was involved in a pedo ring. . . . whatevers
the op is clear regarding the parties and transaction and the issues therein. some don't care some do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back