EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein's access to the Clinton White House laid bare: Visitor logs reveal pedophile visited the former president at least 17 TIME

incestuous behavior, senility
Biden sucks exactly like the Democrats I expect. They always over promise, always under deliver. Always congratulating themselves. Predictable in their power hunger. The SJW gets emboldened, takes over media (a medium liberals pioneered, BTW) post-Trump (as usual) and they are given a platform to spew extreme viewpoints. Everyone hates that.

So, where do we turn, you horse's ass? The far right (extremist right) 'Woke' movement on the rise in response to SJWs, therefore ruining everything about society? It's a real douche vs. turd sandwich situation.

What is your plan here, fucktard?

Oh, ^^^^^ I believe the evidence for the quoted points above is circumstantial.

Yep show it to us Oldstyle.
Sarcasm goes right over your head...doesn't it, Super? My point was that I really shouldn't have to show you something that you should already know. "Us"? Are there OTHER idiots here who don't know why Trump 86'd Epstein from Mar A Lago? If so raise your hands so we know who you are.

True, Trump once was a big donor to dems…they were easy to buy off.
Trump was a real estate developer in NYC...a city that's been controlled by Democrats for quite some time. He would have been a big donor to anyone with the power to help his projects succeed. That's the way business is done in a place like NYC. Reading into THAT that Trump was a big supporter of liberal policies is naive!

Trump was a real estate developer in NYC...a city that's been controlled by Democrats for quite some time. He would have been a big donor to anyone with the power to help his projects succeed. That's the way business is done in a place like NYC. Reading into THAT that Trump was a big supporter of liberal policies is naive!
true he just knew who was the most easy to buy off…clinton’s, chucky, vance et al

Forum List

Back