The Connection Between Hillary Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell Exposed to the Public

This news was revealed soon after pictures surfaced of former President Bill Clinton receiving a massage from alleged Epstein victim Chauntae Davies, while traveling to Africa in 2002. On this trip, Clinton flew aboard Epstein’s plane, dubbed the ‘Lolita Express’.
The supposid victim was 22 years old when giving Clinton a neck massage, her profession is a massage therapist. But you wanted to leave out that part of the story.

Clinton is seen sitting comfortably and laughing as Chauntae Davies, then a 22-year-old massage therapist, rubs her hands into his shoulders

View attachment 379485
He is guilty, he went to the island Multiple times and ditched his security detail when he did. Oh, and he lied about going.
How many times are you going to continue posting that picture after you were shown the text attached to it is fake?

I myself proved to you that the woman in that photo had nothing whatsoever to do with Jeffrey Epstein. She's an adult in that photo and they're not on Epstein's plane.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Clinton is the one that lied about no being on the plane and not going to orgy island Multiple times. We the proof is, he did and dropped his security detail also. Keep defending him though.
You posted a phony meme, dumbfuck, even after being shown it's phony. You're a lying hack.
Awe did politifact tell you that? Clinton's been lying about this whole thing. He was on orgy island without his security detail. Why would he go through the trouble of getting rid of them, if he wasn't going to do anything wrong. Seems like he would want them there as witnesses.
You've been shown that meme is fake. You've been shown that's not even Epstein's plane. Yet you repeat the lie anyway.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Facts are facts, Clinton lied about going to the island. He went multiple times knowing what went on there.
I've challenged you in the past to prove Clinton went to that island multiple times and you have failed miserably in that regard multiple times. Instead, the best you can do is repost a fake meme that's been debunked.

Does it really matter how many times he went?

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

How is something that happened almost a decade ago current events?

Yeah how did the Secret Service allow pedo Epstein so many visits to the WH to see BJ and BJ run up all those Frequent flyer miles om Lolita Express?

This news was revealed soon after pictures surfaced of former President Bill Clinton receiving a massage from alleged Epstein victim Chauntae Davies, while traveling to Africa in 2002. On this trip, Clinton flew aboard Epstein’s plane, dubbed the ‘Lolita Express’.
The supposid victim was 22 years old when giving Clinton a neck massage, her profession is a massage therapist. But you wanted to leave out that part of the story.

Clinton is seen sitting comfortably and laughing as Chauntae Davies, then a 22-year-old massage therapist, rubs her hands into his shoulders

View attachment 379485
He is guilty, he went to the island Multiple times and ditched his security detail when he did. Oh, and he lied about going.
How many times are you going to continue posting that picture after you were shown the text attached to it is fake?

I myself proved to you that the woman in that photo had nothing whatsoever to do with Jeffrey Epstein. She's an adult in that photo and they're not on Epstein's plane.

Clinton is the one that lied about no being on the plane and not going to orgy island Multiple times. We the proof is, he did and dropped his security detail also. Keep defending him though.
You posted a phony meme, dumbfuck, even after being shown it's phony. You're a lying hack.
Awe did politifact tell you that? Clinton's been lying about this whole thing. He was on orgy island without his security detail. Why would he go through the trouble of getting rid of them, if he wasn't going to do anything wrong. Seems like he would want them there as witnesses.
You've been shown that meme is fake. You've been shown that's not even Epstein's plane. Yet you repeat the lie anyway.

Facts are facts, Clinton lied about going to the island. He went multiple times knowing what went on there.
I've challenged you in the past to prove Clinton went to that island multiple times and you have failed miserably in that regard multiple times. Instead, the best you can do is repost a fake meme that's been debunked.

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845
It matters that jknowgood is lying again.

View attachment 379485

What jknowgood does on a messageboard is meaningless compared to what Clinton is accused of doing.

View attachment 379485

What jknowgood does on a messageboard is meaningless compared to what Clinton is accused of doing.
Accusations sans proof are also meaningless.

View attachment 379485

We have proof of Bill being there.

View attachment 379485

Really? I haven't seen the proof. What is it?

View attachment 379485

I posted it not long ago. You should read the links provided.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

The State Department has confirmed that Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew served as a staff assistant under Hillary Clinton from 2009 to 2012.

Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of media tycoon Robert Maxwell, is a known associate and close friend of the late Jeffrey Epistein, convicted sex offender, and known human trafficker. Maxwell was arrested on July 2, 2020 in her New Hampshire home.

Maxwell has been charged with enticement of minors, sex trafficking of children, and perjury. She is supposedly being moved around from cell to cell in prison because of threats on her life, and the suspicious death of Epstein in prison in August 2019.

BJ's Pull Quote -

OK! Magazine has reported that Clinton “gifted” the position to Maxwell’s nephew, and gave him “special treatment”.

BJ - oops - Anyone know where that guy is right now, is he safe?

oooooh - guilt by association and poisoning the well...great examples of logical fallacies. Unfortunately, a common tool used in partisan warfare.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

No, I mean what I posted, you found and ignored.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

That's what I posted.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

That's what I posted.
LOL

There's no proof in there. There's an accusation with no proof, which is what I said.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

That's what I posted.
LOL

There's no proof in there. There's an accusation with no proof, which is what I said.

There is someone testifying under oath with no reason to lie.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

That's what I posted.
LOL

So? It's still an unconfirmed accusation. Meaningless. Meanwhile, there are flight logs with Clinton's name on them -- none go to that island or anywhere near it.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

That's what I posted.
LOL

So? It's still an unconfirmed accusation. Meaningless. Meanwhile, there are flight logs with Clinton's name on them -- none go to that island or anywhere near it.

It's not meaningless. Knowing who Epstein is, and yes Clinton knew who he was, condemns one for even willing to be in the same room with him.

View attachment 379485

You mean this...?

So you mean this ... ?

That's what I posted.
LOL

It's not meaningless. Knowing who Epstein is, and yes Clinton knew who he was, condemns one for even willing to be in the same room with him.
It's an accusation with no proof. With zero proof to confirm it, it's just as meaningless as the woman who accused Impeached Trump of raping her when she was 13.

Forum List

Back