Will Washington state cost Clinton the election?

Could 2 electors in Washington State throw the election to Donald Trump?

Now TWO electors are saying they will NOT vote for Clinton in what is an almost CERTAIN win in Washington St. Oh man..you dumbocrats did it you ran a corrupt criminal even your own electors hate!
They will vote for Clinton if she is elected, or face the confiscation of their properties as the tainted fruits of RICO activities.

There is nothing illegal about an elector voting for a different candidate. It has happened, however, I agree, they will not follow through with it and I doubt it would matter anyway

Now TWO electors are saying they will NOT vote for Clinton in what is an almost CERTAIN win in Washington St. Oh man..you dumbocrats did it you ran a corrupt criminal even your own electors hate!
They will vote for Clinton if she is elected, or face the confiscation of their properties as the tainted fruits of RICO activities.

There is nothing illegal about an elector voting for a different candidate. It has happened, however, I agree, they will not follow through with it and I doubt it would matter anyway
If it is against Washington's state law for electors, yes, they can pay a heavy price.

Lot of chatter from the pundits about a tie.....that might matter.

If it is against Washington's state law for electors, yes, they can pay a heavy price.

Yep, I believe in Washington state they aren't allowed to cast a vote other than how the state voted.

It's a 1000 dollar fine the last time I checked.

Sarcasm, taz. Washington and Oregon going for Trump, would be like Mississippi and Montana going for Hillary.

Forum List

Back