Climate Change Over the Millennia

LOL. YOU are one who called names. I didn't.
Well, I’m simply identifying people who think they are smarter then every medical research facility, govt health agency, our military and every accredited university and corporation in the world, as a dufus/doofus/ illiterate/ ignoramus etc. When you look at the actual situation of who they are denying I’m being kind. People die because of deniers stupid, uninformed illiterate ideas.

Well, I’m simply identifying people who think they are smarter then every medical research facility, govt health agency, our military and every accredited university and corporation in the world, as a dufus/doofus/ illiterate/ ignoramus etc. When you look at the actual situation of who they are denying I’m being kind. No, you don’t deserve to be heard.
LOL. YOU are the one who thinks you know more than professional Climate Change scientists. At least I'm willing to admit that there are different views on the subject while you only accept the ones you agree with and demean all of those professional Climate Change scientists you disagree with.

Last edited:
Wrong, wrong, wrong. A doctor is a doctor is a doctor.
Sure, keep telling yourself that. Its obvious you’re FOS with that idea. Absolutely every accredited institution that bestows a medical Doctorate degree on an MD…is in my side, not yours. You are a science illiterate.

Climate Change professionals are Climate Change professionals, no matter where they work. Why are you a science denier?
That’s two conflicting statements. Science deniers like you deny consensus. One person isn’t a consensus. You never answered the question on cancer prognosis and treatment.
It’s the stupid person who doesn’t go to an institute for treatment and prognosis but instead relies on the opinion of one doctor. So, are you science illiterate or a hypocrite ?

LOL. YOU are the one who thinks you know more than professional Climate Change scientists. At least I'm willing to admit that there are different views on the subject while you only accept the ones you agree with and demean all of those professional Climate Change scientists you disagree with.
You can’t name one related, institution that agrees with you can you ? I can name one that agrees with me..Johns Hopkins. How about Cal Tech ? How about Harvard, Yale and Qunnipiac. How about NASA ? You do have Sean Hannity and Tucker.

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Its obvious you’re FOS with that idea. Absolutely every accredited institution that bestows a medical Doctorate degree on an MD…is in my side, not yours. You are a science illiterate.
There are several who were part of accredited institutions and left because they realized they were being indoctrinated by the "truth" being pushed by the institution, with no outside thoughts allowed. Science is supposed to be a place where outside opinions are allowed and batted back and forth. The institutions were allowing no dissension. You either accept their truth or you leave. So, they left. And, they are still professional Climate Change scientists.

That’s two conflicting statements. Science deniers like you deny consensus. One person isn’t a consensus. You never answered the question on cancer prognosis and treatment.
It’s the stupid person who doesn’t go to an institute for treatment and prognosis but instead relies on the opinion of one doctor. So, are you science illiterate or a hypocrite ?
Consensus doesn't always equal the truth. You could have 51% of scientists saying one thing and 49% saying the other and yet you would say that the consensus is what the 51% say, so therefore, that must be the truth. Look back at Galileo's time. Around then probably 99% thought that the Earth was the center of the Universe, and Galileo challenged that and faced all kinds of trouble for this beliefs. And yet, you would dismiss his views as being wrong, simply because he challenged the consensus. In fact, using your ideas on science, you would never allow anyone to have any say in anything that went against the consensus and we would still be believing that the Earth was the center of the universe. You make progress by doing science and listening to those who challenge the consensus.

Aside from you being illiterate let’s get this straight, I’m smarter then then you about healthcare obviously.
LOL. Healthcare? I'm actually in the healthcare field. So, I know a lot. But, I'm man enough to admit that maybe you know more than me and maybe you don't as I am not as flagrantly arrogant as you are.

You can’t name one related, institution that agrees with you can you ? I can name one that agrees with me..Johns Hopkins. How about Cal Tech ? How about Harvard, Yale and Qunnipiac. How about NASA ? You do have Sean Hannity and Tucker.
All of the institutions are run by liberal progressives who refuse all opposing opinions. That's why several of these climate change scientists have left those institutions, no opposing thought is allowed.

All of the institutions are run by liberal progressives who refuse all opposing opinions. That's why several of these climate change scientists have left those institutions, no opposing thought is allowed.
You can’t name one can you. Just bloviation.

LOL. Healthcare? I'm actually in the healthcare field. So, I know a lot. But, I'm man enough to admit that maybe you know more than me and maybe you don't as I am not as flagrantly arrogant as you are.
Obviously I know more. I recommend that people who have cancer, go to institutes where TEAMS of doctors doing the research, can make recommendations, not Dr Oz.
You feel that one doctor has all the answers. Pretty silly and totally ignorant of medical science. It’s no different then climate science. But you need to save your ass, so you’ll just Google an opinion and look for any dufus who’ll agree with you.

Obviously I know more. I recommend that people who have cancer, go to institutes where TEAMS of doctors doing the research, can make recommendations, not Dr Oz.
You feel that one doctor has all the answers. Pretty silly and totally ignorant of medical science. It’s no different then climate science. But you need to save your ass, so you’ll just Google an opinion and look for any dufus who’ll agree with you.
There goes that arrogance again.

Forum List

Back