Climate Change Over the Millennia

Not one university . No govt or corporation in any of your posts. None, nada.
How does it feel to be so uninformed you have to lie and make up shit.
The experts were educated at universities. What do you consider a professor emeritus of atmospherics at MIT?
What’s more, academics are being subsidized to push the AGW agenda. It’s very political in universities.

Countries are run by liberals too ? ha ha
corporations run by liberals ? Do you know how ridiculous your feeble arguments are ? Exxon mobile…care to check their website ?
They address climate change. So you’re wrong. Typical.
Aren't you the least bit ridiculous pretending you know more then literally, all the smart people.
I hate arrogant bastards who think they know it all. You asked me to name ONE scientist. I linked to several and you called them idiots, like you know more than they do.

Last edited:
Wow, anyone can come up with a few idiots. That’s not science. You’re delusional. Now answer the questions. Name one accredited university, one govt. or one major corporation that doesn’t think your denials are FOS. The military is tasked with our long term security. They also think you are FOS…

You know how silly you are ? Just one university, govt. or corporation….just one.
Governments = Controlled by Marxists
Universities = Controlled by Marxists
Corporations = Controlled by Marxists

So there you go.

Governments = Controlled by Marxists
Universities = Controlled by Marxists
Corporations = Controlled by Marxists

So there you go.
Wow…..that pretty much eliminates all the smart people. All that’s left to believe are the dumbass drop outs at fix News.

I hate arrogant bastards who think they know it all. You asked me to name ONE scientist. I linked to several and you called them idiots, like you know more than they do.
No I did not illiterate. I asked any denier to name one INSTITUTION.(university, corp or govt. agency) Universities, govt agencies and corps are institutions. They represent consensus upon which all science is based. That your boney little ass for brains thinks it’s individual drop outs who should be listen to, is your arrogance/ignorance.

Last edited:
No I did not illiterate. I asked you to name one INSTITUTION.(university, corp or govt. agency) You are the idiot. Universities, govt agencies and corps are institutions. They represent consensus upon which all science is based. That your boney little ass for brains thinks it’s individual drop outs who should be listen to, is your arrogance/ignorance.
Most all of the institutions and government agencies are all run by the liberal wackos. I named SEVERAL professional climate change scientists, experts in their field. Are you a denier of professional Climate Change scientists?

Most all of the institutions and government agencies are all run by the liberal wackos. I named SEVERAL professional climate change scientists, experts in their field. Are you a denier of professional Climate Change scientists?
You’re the wako and completely science illiterate. All you dufus right wingers do is listen to individual odd balls and make up shit. Institutions like Exxon ? Institutions like those at the govt all under trumps cabinet are run by lefties ? The Military is run by liberals ? Bone heads like you deniers don’t have a fking clue.

You’re the wako and completely science illiterate. All you dufus right wingers do is listen to individual odd balls and make up shit. Institutions like Exxon ? Institutions like those at the govt all under trumps cabinet are run by lefties ? The Military is run by liberals ? Bone heads like you deniers don’t have a fking clue.
So, you deny what several professional Climate Change scientists say? You are a denier.

Harmful?

Farmers all over the globe are being told they can't grow as much food to limit their fertilizer use because it emits carbon.

Meanwhile, the UN says that about a billion people in the world will starve to death next year.

It's more like mass genocide on a scale never before seen, all in the name of "saving the planet"

Farmers all over the globe are being told they can't grow as much food to limit their fertilizer use because it emits carbon.

Because it emits nitrogen compounds. Which cause global warming.
Starve now, so you don't cause the planet to warm in 100 years.

You need to study up on climate change. It’s an increase in the rate of change of a warming trend faster then our species can adapt. You don’t learn to live with climate change, you try not to die because if it.

It’s an increase in the rate of change of a warming trend faster then our species can adapt.

Faster than the change from summer to winter? DURR.

Wait. Wait wait wait!

Are you saying climate isn’t static?

Are you saying that climate changed even without human industry dumping some extra CO2 into the atmosphere?

This is astounding.

Let’s contact the media. I bet ya they’d be interested. I can almost picture the headlines!

SCIENTISTS DISCOVER THAT EARTH’S CLIMATE HAS NEVER BEEN STATIC!

So, you deny what several professional Climate Change scientists say? You are a denier.
You still offer no proof as “several scientist“ means nothing. That you claim to know anything about science is obviously fraudulent. Consensus science is institutional. That you don’t know that, makes you science illiterate.

It’s an increase in the rate of change of a warming trend faster then our species can adapt.

Faster than the change from summer to winter? DURR.
Boy are you science illiterate . That’s weather dummy. Species adapt to change in seasons and do things like HIBERNATE or migrate.

You obviously were cuffing it in the back of the room during any science class you took. You seem to remember nothing.

Nope. I deny you know the difference between a person and a university. Would you like help ? I know these are big words, but try a little harder.

You still offer no proof as “several scientist“ means nothing. That you claim to know anything about science is obviously fraudulent. Consensus science is institutional. That you don’t know that, makes you science illiterate.
Several professional Climate scientists argue against the leftist BS they are trying to push. Why are you a denier?

Nope. I deny you know the difference between a person and a university. Would you like help ? I know these are big words, but try a little harder.
Many professional Climate scientists, experts in their field, argue against the bias being pushed in universities. Why do you deny the opinions of many professional climate scientists?

Many professional Climate scientists, experts in their field, argue against the bias being pushed in universities. Why do you deny the opinions of many professional climate scientists?
Maybe you know nothing about science, which is apparent. The university represents the work of hundreds of scientists from there and collaborating teams dumbo. For every one dufus with a degree, hundreds have offset them idiot. You don’t know shit.

Even Einstein never attained the level he did until the institutions and their scientists had all tested and verified his HYPOTHESES and made them theoretical.

Maybe you know nothing about science, which is apparent. The university represents the work of hundreds of scientists from there and collaborating teams dumbo. For every one dufus with a degree, hundreds have offset them idiot. You don’t know shit.

Even Einstein never attained the level he did until the institutions and their scientists had all tested and verified his HYPOTHESES and made them theoretical.
And lots of academics dispute AGW.

Boy are you science illiterate . That’s weather dummy. Species adapt to change in seasons and do things like HIBERNATE or migrate.

You obviously were cuffing it in the back of the room during any science class you took. You seem to remember nothing.

Boy are you science illiterate . That’s weather dummy.

It's math idiot. Look up "rate of change".

Forum List

Back