Climate Change Lockdowns?

I told you people this was coming like a year ago.

Xi's shadow cabal of globalist are using their shadow president to attack America. The Dakota pipeline is also a target.
And if you don't comply they will weld your doors closed to keep you inside. Keep a spoon and start digging now.
We need to see these Chinacrat actions for what they are, attacks on America and Americans.

Are Climate Change Lockdowns next?
It is being talked about.

I have no linkable source, however, I heard a rumor about globalist plans for America's East Coast, as it relates to the Great Reset and various "agendas" with "year" numbers behind them. According to my "source" the UN/WEF wants Biden or whatever radical Leftist POTUS to clear the entire East Coast of America of all people by evacuating them to the Midwest. They want him to do the same with the West Coast as well, so that both American Coasts can be left abandoned and eventually be "reclaimed" by Mother Nature. Evacuating both coasts will also drastically reduce emissions and fossil fuel usage, as America's largest cities are located in those regions. Further, after both coasts are abandoned, all commerce, vehicle use and construction will be prohibited from Maine to Florida and Washington to Southern California. In effect both coasts would become wild frontiers inhabited only by animals and the few handfuls of people who dodged the initial mass evacuations. Frankly, I love this idea because I would remain behind, on the abandoned East Coast, and start my own primitive village or something. However, I am sure it is just some half-baked rumor someone started on the inter webs.

This is Nancy Pelosi, the Mitch McConnel's and the other NWO asshats around the globe showing you the people 'who runs things'. Sad thing is many will just ignore it all, try to go along to get along and those that do will be destroyed in the end for it.

Cities will be starved out.

Climate lockdowns? Poor paranoid little Trumpettes! :lol:
You will deny it till the day it happens then suddenly support it. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

I'd like to leave my daughter with clean air and clean water. Your kind seem a-okay with leaving a scorched earth.
You should talk to China then, but you won't. Your target is America and Americans.

China has invested ten times what we have in clean energy over the past ten years. Is bad air a problem in Beijing? Yep, but they are on the right track, while we are four years behind thanks to the Mango Menage. Nice to be part of the Paris Agreement again, where we have a seat at the table and can lead.

You will deny it till the day it happens then suddenly support it. Nobody should take anything you say seriously.

I'd like to leave my daughter with clean air and clean water. Your kind seem a-okay with leaving a scorched earth.
You should talk to China then, but you won't. Your target is America and Americans.

China has invested ten times what we have in clean energy over the past ten years. Is bad air a problem in Beijing? Yep, but they are on the right track, while we are four years behind thanks to the Mango Menage. Nice to be part of the Paris Agreement again, where we have a seat at the table and can lead.
This is why people call you Chinacrats. you could be xi's PR guy. Total bs.

You have thus far failed to connect your new president or his supporters to any sort of China nonsense.

fail-red-square-grunge-stamp-260nw-322190297.jpg

You have thus far failed to connect your new president or his supporters to any sort of China nonsense.

fail-red-square-grunge-stamp-260nw-322190297.jpg
The global cabal that ran Biden's shadow campaign are heavily invested in China. Mostly actors and media types. Poster like you sing China's praises while 95 % of the trash in the oceans comes from 10 rivers. 2 in Africa and 8 in asia.

Just like the oligarchs did with COVID?

The same folks that prepared for the pandemic have already run the drills and the simulations. . . .

SO?

Don't be surprised when it is rolled out. :dunno:

WATER WARS: Manufactured Drought to cause Food Shortages, Climate Totalitarianism​

Forum List

Back