Clearly Democrats Don't Want A Smooth Transition Of Power....They Want A Political Coup Before It's Too Late

Had Trump conceded and not spread the bullshit of voter fraud none of this would be happening.

Trump kept hyping his supporters up with the lie. He got them riled up and incited what happened on January 6th.

But somehow the Democrats wanted this?

You trumpsters never take personal responsibility.

He must be stopped before he attempts another coup.
Yeah...he just might replace himself with.....himself.
That is exactly what he wants to do.
I think that little stunt Wednesday, and the howling that's been taking place since, convinced Trump that dealing with these lunatics anymore is a lost cause.
He's rich......he doesn't need this crap.

He is going to leave office and be a thorn in their side..........they can't stand thinking he might run again in 2024 after the democrats crush the country...

I hope Trump runs in 2024. He will continue his destruction of the Republican Party.
But how many people will he kill in the process?

So far it's BLM and Antifa that have been the major killers in their looting, arson, Killing and multiple destructions of cities. Oops, sorry the Quisling Fake Media calls it "Fiery Peaceful Protests".....

You're comparing looting targets and Walmarts to the capitol building? A federal building where tens of politicians were?

I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

They can't even wait 11 days. They want their pound of flesh now.

It's really a disgusting display of horrid behavior.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

View attachment 439616

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

This disgusting display of hyper-partisanship must not go unpunished.

Or.....they want neither martial law nor another Trump insurrection. Both of which are on the table as long as Trump is in office.
Sounds like they're overly nervous for good reason.
The only reason to impeach now is to prevent him from running again. Obviously, they are afraid he will beat them if he does.

I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

View attachment 439616

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

Or.....they want neither martial law nor another Trump insurrection. Both of which are on the table as long as Trump is in office.

joe biden voters burned and looted cities for 7 months, you ignorant moron.......they beat and murdered Americans....30 dead in the blm/antifa/democrat party riots...you shitstain...... they occupied state capitols in years past, for weeks......they rioted on Trumps inauguration, they terrorized republican politicians.........a sanders supporter tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team...

Do not rest easy in your theft of this election and your desire to destroy this country...

there are 75 million Trump voters, and millions more who didn't vote for Trump but hate you as well......we know history....we know what people like you did to Germany in the 1930s, and in Russia, and China, Cambodia, Cuba...and all around the world.....we know who you are, and what you will end up doing........

Don't rest easy....we are still out there..
They seem to think everyone agrees with them and fail to realize that the more they pile on TRUMP! and display their irrational hatred for him and anyone who voted for him, the worse the mid-terms will be for them.

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

75 million Trump voters say you are wrong....
Those 75 million potato head voters are the same pos this guy is; They wouldn't know right or wrong if it fell on them.

That's for sure the best way to convince them to vote your way. Keep it up.

I think that little stunt Wednesday, and the howling that's been taking place since, convinced Trump that dealing with these lunatics anymore is a lost cause.

He is going to leave office and be a thorn in their side..........they can't stand thinking he might run again in 2024 after the democrats crush the country...
You guys are just looking for an excuse to riot again because he will lose in 2024 if he runs.
Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Its going to be a bunch of weird and stupid shit that they do in congress.
Can you imagine if we had this stupid bastard running things;

Cant see how it could be any worse than Pelosi.

View attachment 439616

joe biden voters burned and looted cities for 7 months, you ignorant moron.......they beat and murdered Americans....30 dead in the blm/antifa/democrat party riots...you shitstain...... they occupied state capitols in years past, for weeks......they rioted on Trumps inauguration, they terrorized republican politicians.........a sanders supporter tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team...

Do not rest easy in your theft of this election and your desire to destroy this country...

there are 75 million Trump voters, and millions more who didn't vote for Trump but hate you as well......we know history....we know what people like you did to Germany in the 1930s, and in Russia, and China, Cambodia, Cuba...and all around the world.....we know who you are, and what you will end up doing........

Don't rest easy....we are still out there..
They seem to think everyone agrees with them and fail to realize that the more they pile on TRUMP! and display their irrational hatred for him and anyone who voted for him, the worse the mid-terms will be for them.

Yeah leftists here are still in a froth over a LAME DUCK President, they still whine and complain about him all day long in the forum.

It is a sight to behold.....

:cool: :cool:

View attachment 439616

/——-/ It’s not about just about destroying Trump, the democRATs want to send a message to any outsider that this is what will happen to anyone who dares try to drain the swamp.

View attachment 439616

/——-/ It’s not about just about destroying Trump, the democRATs want to send a message to any outsider that this is what will happen to anyone who dares try to drain the swamp.
Literally trying to criminalize political opinion. Great guys, aren't they?

View attachment 439616

Literally trying to criminalize political opinion. Great guys, aren't they?
/——/ It’s why I say Liberals are evil.

Madonna wanted to blow up the White House.
Johnny Depp wanted to assassinate Trump.
Kathy Griffin wanted to cut his head off.
Deniro wanted to punch Trump in the face.

All the Dimm's did was laugh about the above when expressed publicly. And now Trump is inciteful? Really?
Dimm's are psychotic fuckers!!!

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.

dont worry about taiwan, japan and oz...
they existed before trump...

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security.

It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

biden and his folks did run the government longer than trump and his folks before...
so you dont need to worry for these countries imo...

China today is nothing like it was in 2008, it's certainly expanding greatly and represented the biggest threat to America long before Trump took power.

With EU making a trade agreement after not signing while Trumps team pushed against it, it's clear that the election has them spooked.

Intelligence agencies, friend and foe,keep their eyes on one another. They have to decide what they think they are witnessing and take precautions for their own futures accordingly.

America doesn't understand, you have the largest military and an ocean between you and China. Others, don't have that luxury.

The Dems will give china a port for them to land their troops. They will come in as "peace keepers".

Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

75 million Trump voters say you are wrong....

81 million Biden voters say you are wrong.
Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

We are not the fringe.....we have 75 million Americans who voted for Trump...plus millions more who didn't vote for Trump because they are stupid...but they still can't stand democrats......

This is not the fringe, this is not a tiny group the democrats can send to camps..........

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security.

It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

biden and his folks did run the government longer than trump and his folks before...

China today is nothing like it was in 2008, it's certainly expanding greatly and represented the biggest threat to America long before Trump took power.

With EU making a trade agreement after not signing while Trumps team pushed against it, it's clear that the election has them spooked.

Intelligence agencies, friend and foe,keep their eyes on one another. They have to decide what they think they are witnessing and take precautions for their own futures accordingly.

America doesn't understand, you have the largest military and an ocean between you and China. Others, don't have that luxury.

The Dems will give china a port for them to land their troops. They will come in as "peace keepers".

If this ever turned into an actual Civil War that would be the first thing the democrats did.....and the one good thing.....the Chinese would execute the democrats in power when they got here....anyone willing to betray their country to the Chinese would not be trusted when the Chinese arrive...

I hope Trump runs in 2024. He will continue his destruction of the Republican Party.
But how many people will he kill in the process?

So far it's BLM and Antifa that have been the major killers in their looting, arson, Killing and multiple destructions of cities. Oops, sorry the Quisling Fake Media calls it "Fiery Peaceful Protests".....

You're comparing looting targets and Walmarts to the capitol building? A federal building where tens of politicians were?
Yeah, they love the false equivalency thing.

I wonder why.

If this ever turned into an actual Civil War that would be the first thing the democrats did.....and the one good thing.....the Chinese would execute the democrats in power when they got here....anyone willing to betray their country to the Chinese would not be trusted when the Chinese arrive...
You morons will believe anything.

Forum List

Back