Rep Paul Gosar R-AZ Suggests General Milley Should Be Hung In Recent Newsletter to Constituents

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Gosar has been known for years for making shocking statements, but this guy has become totally unhinged. This man's conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. We need to purge the extremists on both sides of the aisle and send adults to D.C.

Does MAGA find this behavior acceptable?

After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump.

And what was Milley's "crime"?

He assured the Chinese government that, despite Trump's threatening rhetoric, Trump was not planning to nuke China.

That's it. For doing what a sane and decent human being would do -- calm things down and prevent WW3 -- Trump and his followers want Milley dead.

And yes, I am pointing out that Trump and his hardcore followers are violent psychopaths.

He “suggests” Milley is a traitor because Milley is a traitor.

IMG_3474.jpeg

He “suggests” Milley is a traitor because Milley is a traitor.
^^^
See? Violent psychopath.

At this point, the only issue is why Trump cultists are such damaged human beings. If we find out, maybe we can stop it from happening.

Hawk, I'm sure that as a child, you didn't plan to be a whiny psycho when you grew up. What went wrong?

Gosar has been known for years for making shocking statements, but this guy has become totally unhinged. This man's conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. We need to purge the extremists on both sides of the aisle and send adults to D.C.

After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump.

Where is the link to what Gosar says in your title? In the USA Today link?

I went to his website and as expected, a bunch of MAGA talking points and disinfo.
Yes, he's full blown MAGAtarded.

Edited, I found what he said...

>After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump. That is, when he wasn’t also secretly coordinating and sharing intelligence with the Chinese military. How this traitor remains in office is a question we need answered.<<

"The Gosar newsletter echoes a Truth Social rant Trump put out two days ago, where the ex-president said Milley deserved capital punishment for his attempts to deescalate Chinese fears that Trump was going to start a war against them. Gosar has branded Milley a “traitor” in the past"

Last edited:
^^^
See? Violent psychopath.

At this point, the only issue is why Trump cultists are such damaged human beings. If we find out, maybe we can stop it from happening.

Hawk, I'm sure that as a child, you didn't plan to be a whiny psycho when you grew up. What went wrong?
I’m not the one that believes there are more than two genders. Try again, loser.

I do not like nor support the present (and recently departed) military leadership Woke-ism, but that is irrelevant to the End Game for Rump.

The general fulfilled his duty with skill and honor as the sociopathic occupant of the White House was preparing to quit the capital.

He knew his boss was a Section 8 and told his boss that the Joint Chiefs would not obey any illegal order issued by him, yes?

Once the Guard was deployed it would have been easy for the Orange Sociopath to "nationalize" or "federalize" those units.

Both the General and the Speaker knew this, and gave Rump's traitorous MAGA scum enough rope to hang themselves with.

Which they did... what's the latest count on the number of charges filed against those gullible traitorous phukks? 900+???

Rump barged-in like a bull in a china shop, and slinked OUT of Washington like a weasel, with little fanfare, and much relief.

Say what you will about Miley... he had Rump's number... doing what was needed to prevent that lunatic from doing harm.

Last edited:

I'm cool with it. :cool:

Forum List

Back