Lehigh University revokes Trump honorary degree

Ouch, I bet he has a hard time finding Charmin after he leaves office...Even the dogs won't have anything to do with him..

I find it interesting that the GOP is deserting him in droves as well. Matter of fact, after the crap on Wednesday, several of those who said they were going to contest the election have now changed their minds.
Trump did a better job than any network could initiate to change hearts so fast.

Ouch, I bet he has a hard time finding Charmin after he leaves office...Even the dogs won't have anything to do with him..

I find it interesting that the GOP is deserting him in droves as well. Matter of fact, after the crap on Wednesday, several of those who said they were going to contest the election have now changed their minds.
The Republicans are no longer a factor since they've proven ultimately helpless to prevent the theft of the election.

The Republicans are no longer a factor since they've proven ultimately helpless to prevent the theft of the election.
The theft you have yet to prove with any evidence...You being a law profession should know how the system works, but instead you play dumb which tells me you have never been a law professional.

The theft you have yet to prove with any evidence...You being a law profession should know how the system works, but instead you play dumb which tells me you have never been a law professional.
You're afraid. How does it feel?

You're afraid. How does it feel?
I am not afraid of yer ignorance and catfishing.

Trump deserves loyalty at least until he leaves. The powers that be are strong with endless resources and control of many facets of our society and safe in their venom.

Forum List

Back