Rep Paul Gosar R-AZ Suggests General Milley Should Be Hung In Recent Newsletter to Constituents

Quite the contrary, a military officer is trained to NOT follow an illegal order and to resist said order if given.

Milley kept Trump from fucking up worse than he did.
You and Milley are FANTASIZING!!!
All based on FEELZ
There was never any basis for him to make that call, just political conjecture where it does not belong, and insubordinate.

You and Milley are FANTASIZING!!!
All based on FEELZ
There was never any basis for him to make that call, just political conjecture where it does not belong, and insubordinate.

Actually, he did have a basis to make that call.

Trump was saying and doing a lot of crazy shit as he was being kicked out the door, and the Chinese government had a reasonable concern he might nuke them.
Milley said, "nope, that isn't going to happen."

Trump was saying and doing a lot of crazy shit as he was being kicked out the door, and the Chinese government had a reasonable concern he might nuke them.
AGAIN, that is PATHETIC conjecture based on FEELZ!!!!!
Not at all based in REALITY.
Tough TALK from you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies means NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT!!!
What Milley suggested would be TREASON!!! :evil:

Tough TALK from you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies means NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT!!!
What Milley suggested would be TREASON!!!

It would only be treason if Trump was actually planning to attack China and Milley stopped him from doing so. If that was the case, Milley saved billions of lives.

The reality was the Chinese were legitimately concerned about the crazy coming out of Trump's mouth.

“I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese and it was my directed responsibility to convey presidential orders and intent,” Milley told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday. “My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message again was consistent: Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you.”

Milley has been at the center of a firestorm amid reports he made two calls to Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army to assure him that the United States was not going to suddenly go to war with or attack China. Details of the calls were first aired in excerpts from the recently released book “Peril” by Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

It would only be treason if Trump was actually planning to attack China and Milley stopped him from doing so. If that was the case, Milley saved billions of lives.

The reality was the Chinese were legitimately concerned about the crazy coming out of Trump's mouth.

“I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese and it was my directed responsibility to convey presidential orders and intent,” Milley told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday. “My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message again was consistent: Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you.”

Milley has been at the center of a firestorm amid reports he made two calls to Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army to assure him that the United States was not going to suddenly go to war with or attack China. Details of the calls were first aired in excerpts from the recently released book “Peril” by Washington Post journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.
More FANTASY from you isn't helping you.
:rolleyes:

More FANTASY from you isn't helping you.
:rolleyes:
This is a story about how Trump is stupid little child that his Secretary of Defense had to direct General Milley to wait until toddler Trump stopped throwing toys around the room to assure the Chinese government that Trump would calm down after he'd had his bottle and a nap. That shit actually happened. 😄 Pretending as if it didn't isn't helping you.

This is a story about how Trump is stupid little child that his Secretary of Defense had to direct General Milley to wait until toddler Trump stopped throwing toys around the room to assure the Chinese government that Trump would calm down after he'd had his bottle and a nap. That shit actually happened. 😄 Pretending as if it didn't isn't helping you.
B I NGO
GFY asshole!
🤪

Gosar has been known for years for making shocking statements, but this guy has become totally unhinged. This man's conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. We need to purge the extremists on both sides of the aisle and send adults to D.C.

Does MAGA find this behavior acceptable?

After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump.

“In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung.”

He’s right. Just like I always say in a better day the swamp creatures of DC would have been tarred and feathered, if not drawn and quartered.

Doesn’t mean I’m going to form a lynch mob.

What Milley suggested would be TREASON!!! :evil:
Such bullshit passes for facts in the Neo-GOP.

Meanwhile, back in reality.......

"The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call. Later that same day on 8 January,"

Not to mention the Classified setting Congress held with the Generals.

What has happened to the GOP?

Cool story. Now imagine of any of your fantasy bullshit ever actually happened. Milley had ZERO right making that call.

^^ Another whiny retard spews more bullshit.

Benedict Donald and his Neo-GOP wannabe fascists, oppose the politically neutral military.

“As much as these comments are directed at me, it’s also directed at the institution of the military. And there is 2.1 million of us in uniform,” Milley told CBS. “And the American people can take it to the bank, that all of us, every single one of us, from private to general, are loyal to that Constitution and will never turn our back on it no matter what. No matter what the threats, no matter what the humiliation, no matter what.”

Except he did nothing of the sort.
Unless Trump was actually planning to nuke China.

SO let's review what happened here. Trump went around talking a lot of smack about China, which lead to some legitimate concerns by the Chinese that the US Might attack China. When Chinese officials raised these concerns to Milley during meetings, Milley assured them that Trump had no such intention.

It would have been nice to have a president who wasn't such a crazy actor that this was a legitimate concern the Chinese had.

Forum List

Back