Clearly Democrats Don't Want A Smooth Transition Of Power....They Want A Political Coup Before It's Too Late

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

They can't even wait 11 days. They want their pound of flesh now.

It's really a disgusting display of horrid behavior.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

210107143359-nancy-pelosi-january-7-2021-01-exlarge-169.jpg

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

This disgusting display of hyper-partisanship must not go unpunished.

Last edited:
Yes, CNN did almost said that Trump was alone at the capitol kicking and killing everyone with blood in his eyes :laugh:

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.

dont worry about taiwan, japan and oz...
they existed before trump...

And that's a fact Jack....

They've hounded Trump from the day he decided to run for the presidency.. How dare he...Now they want to destroy him altogether.
There's is no bottom or height of the hate of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Communist Left.
I predict all that supported Trump will also be targeted.

Here's a Op-Ed to back up your post...

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

I wonder why.

Trump let China have Hong Kong & Taiwan

I wonder why.

~~~~~~
And they'll disappear with a compliant China Joey Xi kowtowing to China's demands....

I wonder why.

~~~~~~
And they'll disappear with China Joey Xi kowtowing to China's demands....

only in your fantasies...

I wonder why.

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security. It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. To give as little as they can for peace in order to avoid being isolated and decimated

America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

I wonder why.

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security.

It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

biden and his folks did run the government longer than trump and his folks before...
so you dont need to worry for these countries imo...

I wonder why.

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security.

It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

biden and his folks did run the government longer than trump and his folks before...
so you dont need to worry for these countries imo...

China today is nothing like it was in 2008, it's certainly expanding greatly and represented the biggest threat to America long before Trump took power.

With EU making a trade agreement after not signing while Trumps team pushed against it, it's clear that the election has them spooked.

Intelligence agencies, friend and foe,keep their eyes on one another. They have to decide what they think they are witnessing and take precautions for their own futures accordingly.

America doesn't understand, you have the largest military and an ocean between you and China. Others, don't have that luxury.

There is a breathlessness about democrat behavior. As if they are hoping that an assassin will show up and save them from themselves. There is an entire thread running through this inauguration as democrats beg for someone to save them from themselves.

I wonder why.

Trump let China have Hong Kong & Taiwan

That is total Bull Scatology and you know it. We have strengthened Taiwan with the latest arms and we have shown our strength by passing throught the straits of Taiwan with out ships of war.... On the contrary, I would say that China Joey Xi will give China whatever they desire for another $10 million going into his off shore bank account.

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

He must be stopped before he attempts another coup.
Yeah...he just might replace himself with.....himself.
That is exactly what he wants to do.
I think that little stunt Wednesday, and the howling that's been taking place since, convinced Trump that dealing with these lunatics anymore is a lost cause.
He's rich......he doesn't need this crap.
Will he want to have a retaliatory strike?

Forum List

Back