Clearly Democrats Don't Want A Smooth Transition Of Power....They Want A Political Coup Before It's Too Late

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

75 million Trump voters say you are wrong....

81 million Biden voters say you are wrong.
Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

mudwhistle

We have always had peaceful transitions. Its something both parties are committed to since George Washington. Trump is an aberration who has debased the office of the presidency in every way.
Well that premise is being blown up by Nancy Pelosi, who refuses now to allow a peaceful transition.
Instead she wants to prevent Trump from leaving without yet another fake impeachment.
Trump had every right to explore his options legally and politically, and he was thwarted.
So now he's leaving and that's not good enough for that evil bitch.

If Nancy says "Resign or be impeached" and he doesn't resign, guess what is going to happen?

I've never seen her bluff.

I made the mistake in tuning into Fox News this evening....and Democrats are acting like they've lost their motherfuking minds.

They can't even wait 11 days. They want their pound of flesh now.

It's really a disgusting display of horrid behavior.

Impeaching Trump again on Monday is what I believe is going to piss so many people off that the riots Wednesday will look like a picnic in comparison.

If Nancy Pelosi wants to create a national crisis....please continue this reckless course of action.

View attachment 439616

It kind of reminds me of what a criminal would do when they were desperate to cover up their crimes. What's the
hurry Nancy? Well....the hurry is what Trump can do to expose her between now and Jan 21st.

Pelosi talked to Joint Chiefs chairman about preventing Trump from ordering a nuclear attack
On Friday Nancy Pelosi revealed in a letter to fellow Democratic lawmakers that she spoke with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about preventing Trump from initiating military actions or a nuclear strike. Somehow “Preventing an Unhinged President From Using the Nuclear Codes” was the fourth bullet.​
“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi wrote. “The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.”​
If anyone appears unstable in all of this....Nancy Pelosi does. She called VP Mike Pence yesterday to implore him into using the 25th Amendment ASAP....and he put her on hold.

This disgusting display of hyper-partisanship must not go unpunished.
The disgusting display of inciting a deadly riot must not go unpunished.

Impeach now!

Democrat communists are still stewing over Trump not starting any wars.
Must be it. It can't be 350,000 dead Americans, trillions in added debt, no job gain s over hias entire Presidency, his thousands of lies & inciting a deadly riot. What wars did Obama start?

He must be stopped before he attempts another coup.
Yeah...he just might replace himself with.....himself.
That is exactly what he wants to do.
I think that little stunt Wednesday, and the howling that's been taking place since, convinced Trump that dealing with these lunatics anymore is a lost cause.
He's rich......he doesn't need this crap.
Then he should quit.

He won't step down. McConnell will protect him from impeachment. Then for years, he will rape the federal government everytime the SS stay at his properties or rent carts to follow his fat ass around his courses.

Trump had every right to explore his options legally and politically, and he was thwarted.
Thwarted because he had no legal ability to overthrow a legitimate election. His lawsuits failed dozens of times because they were baseless.

He could have just let it be. But instead he had to incite a riot. He deserves far worse than impeachment.

Thwarted because he had no legal ability to overthrow a legitimate election. His lawsuits failed dozens of times because they were baseless.

He could have just let it be. But instead he had to incite a riot. He deserves far worse than impeachment.
I'm sorry, butthead.
He specifically told them to go up, and I quote "peacefully" to the Capital and make their voice heard.
You're a lying fuck if you're try to make me think he told them to riot.
I'm not going to stand by and let you.....or any other leftist piece of shit, take away our 1st Amendment rights.

I'm sorry, butthead.
He specifically told them to go up, and I quote "peacefully" to the Capital and make their voice heard.
I'm not going to stand by and let you.....or any other leftist piece of shit, take away our 1st Amendment rights.
Oh. Just a complete surprise that immediately following his comments the riot happened at the place he told people to go.

Must have been a coincidence.

I'm sorry, butthead.
Fuck off, Trump Boy. He did it. What was he telling them to do by telling them not to let "them" take away their country? How were they supposed to stop it? Stand outside & chant?

Nonsense. Utter nonsense. He will do nothing of the sort.
Why wouldn't he? Just because his first one failed?
He didn't have a first one. Seriously, some people break a window and put their feet up on somebody's desk? That's your big coup attempt? I mean, he didn't even spend millions of dollars and years trying to overturn the results of an election.

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

mudwhistle

We have always had peaceful transitions. Its something both parties are committed to since George Washington. Trump is an aberration who has debased the office of the presidency in every way.
Well that premise is being blown up by Nancy Pelosi, who refuses now to allow a peaceful transition.
Instead she wants to prevent Trump from leaving without yet another fake impeachment.
She obvious is afraid he'll run again and win again.

Nonsense. Utter nonsense. He will do nothing of the sort.
Why wouldn't he? Just because his first one failed?
He didn't have a first one. Seriously, some people break a window and put their feet up on somebody's desk? That's your big coup attempt? I mean, he didn't even spend millions of dollars and years trying to overturn the results of an election.
People died. It was considerably more than breaking a window and putting feet on a desk.

Get your facts straight. Stop with the crazy shit.

mudwhistle

Pelosi calls for impeachment because Trump has so far over the past 4 years debased the office and instead of a peaceful transitions has so far called his mob to storm the Capitol.

mudwhistle

Pelosi calls for impeachment because Trump has so far over the past 4 years debased the office and instead of a peaceful transitions has so far called his mob to storm the Capitol.

It looks like the impeachment trial will come AFTER Biden's inauguration.

mudwhistle

Can they do that?

mudwhistle

Can they do that?

Apparently.

Impeachment is essentially an indictment. Removal is one of many consequences of conviction in the senate, including that he loses his pension, travel allowance, and can't run again.

Might open the door for some batshit 'impeach Obama' conspiracies, though.

mudwhistle

Can they do that?

Apparently.

Impeachment is essentially an indictment. Removal is one of many consequences of conviction in the senate, including that he loses his pension, travel allowance, and can't run again.

Good to know.. Thanks. He should definitely be impeached again and lose his pension etc. Pelosi knows her stuff, doesn't she?

Forum List

Back