Clearly Democrats Don't Want A Smooth Transition Of Power....They Want A Political Coup Before It's Too Late

He must be stopped before he attempts another coup.
Yeah...he just might replace himself with.....himself.
That is exactly what he wants to do.
I think that little stunt Wednesday, and the howling that's been taking place since, convinced Trump that dealing with these lunatics anymore is a lost cause.
He's rich......he doesn't need this crap.

He is going to leave office and be a thorn in their side..........they can't stand thinking he might run again in 2024 after the democrats crush the country...
You guys are just looking for an excuse to riot again because he will lose in 2024 if he runs.
Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Its going to be a bunch of weird and stupid shit that they do in congress.
Can you imagine if we had this stupid bastard running things;

Cant see how it could be any worse than Pelosi.

Then you need new eyes.

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.

dont worry about taiwan, japan and oz...
they existed before trump...

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security.

It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

biden and his folks did run the government longer than trump and his folks before...
so you dont need to worry for these countries imo...
Which is why Trump got elected.
Somebody had to do something about it.

ya, so china could expand its influence even in europe...
great achievement really... if one is working for china of course...

China has been investing in soft power all over the world for 30 years. What exactly are you worried about?

They are basically a bunch of old, old of touch politicians who don't even know what to do. Impeachment and other threats to 75M who voted for Trump is their initial reflex, not the act of last resort. I've watched many of them of late and you would have thought they LOST the election, they look so confused and bitter. It's really odd.

All the rocket scientists who ensured Trump lost will go down in history as the nail in the Wests coffin. Europe quickly jumped ship, let's pray Taiwan, Japan and Australia can hold their own in the face of what is a rapidly shifting world, the day after Trump lost the election...

I wonder why.

I will support the president of the United States as I always have. I think his positions on social justice might even be more in line with me, we will see.

He had better have MUCH better advisors than Obama had. That, I can say with confidence.

Yes, the question is, will they align with China after deciding they have no choice because they belive America isn't in the fight for their security.

It's a decision to appease rather than to confront. America will be left with SJW, race baiters and investigations into domestic white supremacy while China expands their influence, territory and economy.

biden and his folks did run the government longer than trump and his folks before...

China has been investing in soft power all over the world for 30 years. What exactly are you worried about?

What are you worried about?

If you are older than 25 you should understand. The world and the West today is quite different than even 10 years ago, nevermind 30 years ago.

Only in some areas is life better or more free.

I wonder why.

China today is nothing like it was in 2008, it's certainly expanding greatly and represented the biggest threat to America long before Trump took power.

With EU making a trade agreement after not signing while Trumps team pushed against it, it's clear that the election has them spooked.

Intelligence agencies, friend and foe,keep their eyes on one another. They have to decide what they think they are witnessing and take precautions for their own futures accordingly.

America doesn't understand, you have the largest military and an ocean between you and China. Others, don't have that luxury.

The Dems will give china a port for them to land their troops. They will come in as "peace keepers".

If this ever turned into an actual Civil War that would be the first thing the democrats did.....and the one good thing.....the Chinese would execute the democrats in power when they got here....anyone willing to betray their country to the Chinese would not be trusted when the Chinese arrive...
You morons will believe anything.
I can and do say the same as you.
The fact is....Nancy Pelosi has been telegraphing her plans for forcibly removing Trump from office for years.
Now she has a very short time left to do it.
Thus the need to stage their coup before he leaves peaceably.
They want desperately to remove him forcibly.
Pelosi will let nothing stop her from doing it.
If he leaves office on the 21st of January according to the constitution she will be very upset.

I wonder why.

What are you worried about?

If you are older than 25 you should understand. The world and the West today is quite different than even 10 years ago, nevermind 30 years ago.

Only in some areas is life better or more free.

I'm very old.. Of course its different.. The only thing that is certain is change. What specifically bothers you?

What Trump said in his inaugural speech in 2017, has nothing to do with what he has been saying lately. He made a fool of you Trumpers. And you all took the bait. With the whole hook, line, and sinker. What a bunch of dumb asses. Watch the last part of this video, and explain to us all how he hasn't made total idiots out of you all. I'll be waiting for the explanation.

Last edited:

I wonder why.

China today is nothing like it was in 2008, it's certainly expanding greatly and represented the biggest threat to America long before Trump took power.

With EU making a trade agreement after not signing while Trumps team pushed against it, it's clear that the election has them spooked.

Intelligence agencies, friend and foe,keep their eyes on one another. They have to decide what they think they are witnessing and take precautions for their own futures accordingly.

America doesn't understand, you have the largest military and an ocean between you and China. Others, don't have that luxury.

The Dems will give china a port for them to land their troops. They will come in as "peace keepers".

If this ever turned into an actual Civil War that would be the first thing the democrats did.....and the one good thing.....the Chinese would execute the democrats in power when they got here....anyone willing to betray their country to the Chinese would not be trusted when the Chinese arrive...
The fact is....Nancy Pelosi has been telegraphing her plans for forcibly removing Trump from office for years.
If he leaves office on the 21st of January according to the constitution she will be very upset.
I stand by the post you quoted.

I wonder why.

Pelosi doesn't need a coup. LOLOL.. Biden is the duly elected president elect. Trump isn't going to the inauguration but will be calling for violence.

I wonder why.

Pelosi doesn't need a coup. LOLOL.. Biden is the duly elected president elect. Trump isn't going to the inauguration but will be calling for violence.
I need a link from you showing Trump calling for violence.
You'll never find it.....because he never has.

I wonder why.

He's far to cowardly to commit to that kinda thing.

"They say", "lots of people have said", "I don't know but", "I heard".

I wonder why.

Oh, so now you say Trump is innocent of the crimes Nancy Pelosi is accusing him of?
But she's going ahead with a lie to impeach him?
Well...this wouldn't be the first time.

I wonder why.

Excerpt:

GOP sources close to the White House and congressional leadership say the threat of a second impeachment is real and could find some support among House Republicans, who are facing pressure from lobbying firms and corporations that help fund their campaigns. They have made it clear they will cut ties with Republicans who back Mr. Trump in any impeachment vote.

I wonder why.

Unlike the democrat filth who were calling for violence from Day One.

I wonder why.

Yup. These idiots don't seem to understand that fact. Every successful progressive revolution has ended up with a purge of the revolutionaries.

I wonder why.

No doubt:

136765229_10223705814062201_6981100750632903660_n.jpg

I wonder why.

No doubt:

View attachment 440214

Peaceful protest is allowed under the first amendment.

Uh......I think we're more worried about what Pelosi and Schumer are going to do in Congress...that will be rubberstamped by Biden.
Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

75 million Trump voters say you are wrong....

81 million Biden voters say you are wrong.
Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

Bummer. Should have thought of that before you elected Trump who has screwed the Republican Party.

Apparently alot of those "voters" were stolen from Trump, dead, under-age, illegal immigrants, or not even legal residents in the states they voted in. Many of those "voters" were just some BLM activist running the same ballot through the Dominion machines 100 times.

I remember when the Dems pushed Obamacare down our throats.....but this time they went too far.
This time this country will be out for blood......you had better get ready for it.

We are not the fringe.....we have 75 million Americans who voted for Trump...plus millions more who didn't vote for Trump because they are stupid...but they still can't stand democrats......

This is not the fringe, this is not a tiny group the democrats can send to camps..........

It is a dying group. The groups that Republicans are strongest with are the part of the population that is declining.

That is untrue. Not one claim has been proven in court. Why don't you stop lying to the American people. More disproven claims. American Thinker is a oxymoron. They are doing no thinking. They are terrorists who appeal to terrorists.

The only blood that will be spilled is your right wing Nazi pals. The military should be used to put down any attempted coup.

mudwhistle

We have always had peaceful transitions. Its something both parties are committed to since George Washington. Trump is an aberration who has debased the office of the presidency in every way.

Forum List

Back