Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could come to haunt Trump

Trump will not go to jail over this.
As usual, he will deny any knowledge, blame others, blame a witch hunt

He will be fined, he will tie it up in appeals and ultimately not pay.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

It is just the tip of the iceberg

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

This is just the first card
wow...five years and we are just at the "tip of the iceberg" - and this is it? nothing? hahaha

I've heard your line before over and over again the past five years,,,with a big zero in the end

Trump has been hiding for five years.
You can’t investigate ME.....I am the PRESIDENT

Well, he ain’t the President anymore
Private Citizen Trump now has to pay the piper
um, he was investigated....repeatedly, often, over and over again. He wasn't hiding anywhere, his taxes were all filed with the Govt agencies

That is false. His financial records were sealed to investigators untill very recently and IRS has open case against him.
Nope, the IRS had the tax returns, as did the State of NY Tax Department....they have investigators at both agencies.

His Fin records, were already public, available since 2016 to review to anyone.....

I could go on.....

Interesting, so they started investigating in 2011, after he filed, concluded it in 2014...with nothing against Trump...and then in 2016...the year he won the Oval, the Obama admin reopened it....and since 2016...what do you know..still nothing from the Committee, even though it's been under Dem control.

and yes it does appear he was under audit like he said.

Criminal investigation into Trump inflating his asset values for financial leverage, while at the same time under-valuing them to IRS would be directly relvant to this despute.

Access to Trump's financial records to that end has only been granted very recently, after he left the WH.

The IRS doesn't collect property taxes. They don't value your real estate. State and local authorities do, and they conduct their own appraisal

Trump has filed Fin disclosures yearly since 2016, they are public, and have been

IRS taxes income which sometimes has to do with your asset valuations.

Bottom line is that Trump is under investigations in NY and there is open case over 70 million dollar tax liability.

"Financial disclosures" are far from a complete financial record make and are in a lot of ways ambiguous:

for exmaple:

Trump claims on his new disclosures that in 2018, the property generated income of $75,962,848. His forms from last year say the course generated $74,755,375 in 2017. That's about in line with the $75 million total revenue the Trump Organization claimed to Miami-Dade County tax officials in 2017, according to a Washington Post report this week.

But the company told Miami authorities that net operating income -- profit, that is -- fell from $13.8 million to $4.3 million, according to the Post. That's a clear indication that what Trump himself took home from Doral -- his personal income -- was much less than the amount he listed as "income" on his OGE form.

The IRS taxes your income for a year, not what you are overall worth.....you can be taxed on cap gains, but not that's not gonna happen until that real estate is sold

Yes, Trump has been under investigation by Vance for 5 years now, and he still has nothing.

Is it possible he owns more in taxes another audit? Maybe, but ok.....that happens...nothing criminal about that

Why is Trump going all the way to Supreme Court to prevent investigators from getting his financial records?

Because there is probably something criminal about it, duh.

More shenanigans...

Yep. Take a stand against the liberal agenda and they will find someone, or make something up to destroy you. Or, failing that, just keep you in court until you are broke.

And if that doesn't work, someone might just tweet your location to an angry mob and you might be physically attacked.

All the libs want, is for you to think just like them, or live in fear forever.

Rinse/Repeat
Why should he go to jail over this accusation? I mean if this is all the left wing's investigation has turned up.....it's a big zero

The TRUMP empire is a House of Cards built on the TRUMP name and false valuations of assets

wow...five years and we are just at the "tip of the iceberg" - and this is it? nothing? hahaha

I've heard your line before over and over again the past five years,,,with a big zero in the end

Trump has been hiding for five years.
You can’t investigate ME.....I am the PRESIDENT

Well, he ain’t the President anymore
Private Citizen Trump now has to pay the piper
um, he was investigated....repeatedly, often, over and over again. He wasn't hiding anywhere, his taxes were all filed with the Govt agencies

That is false. His financial records were sealed to investigators untill very recently and IRS has open case against him.
Nope, the IRS had the tax returns, as did the State of NY Tax Department....they have investigators at both agencies.

His Fin records, were already public, available since 2016 to review to anyone.....

I could go on.....

Interesting, so they started investigating in 2011, after he filed, concluded it in 2014...with nothing against Trump...and then in 2016...the year he won the Oval, the Obama admin reopened it....and since 2016...what do you know..still nothing from the Committee, even though it's been under Dem control.

and yes it does appear he was under audit like he said.

Criminal investigation into Trump inflating his asset values for financial leverage, while at the same time under-valuing them to IRS would be directly relvant to this despute.

Access to Trump's financial records to that end has only been granted very recently, after he left the WH.

The IRS doesn't collect property taxes. They don't value your real estate. State and local authorities do, and they conduct their own appraisal

Trump has filed Fin disclosures yearly since 2016, they are public, and have been

IRS taxes income which sometimes has to do with your asset valuations.

Bottom line is that Trump is under investigations in NY and there is open case over 70 million dollar tax liability.

"Financial disclosures" are far from a complete financial record make and are in a lot of ways ambiguous:

for exmaple:

Trump claims on his new disclosures that in 2018, the property generated income of $75,962,848. His forms from last year say the course generated $74,755,375 in 2017. That's about in line with the $75 million total revenue the Trump Organization claimed to Miami-Dade County tax officials in 2017, according to a Washington Post report this week.

But the company told Miami authorities that net operating income -- profit, that is -- fell from $13.8 million to $4.3 million, according to the Post. That's a clear indication that what Trump himself took home from Doral -- his personal income -- was much less than the amount he listed as "income" on his OGE form.

The IRS taxes your income for a year, not what you are overall worth.....you can be taxed on cap gains, but not that's not gonna happen until that real estate is sold

Yes, Trump has been under investigation by Vance for 5 years now, and he still has nothing.

Is it possible he owns more in taxes another audit? Maybe, but ok.....that happens...nothing criminal about that

Why is Trump going all the way to Supreme Court to prevent investigators from getting his financial records?

Because there is probably something criminal about it, duh.
Because he has a right to do so....and he won against the Congressional witch hunt. He has a right to protect his rights.

Exercising your rights, doesn't mean you are a criminal.......duh....

you sound very much like the a tyrant with your post....

Rinse/Repeat

Trump overestimates or underestimates his assets when it suits him. Not that most people won’t do the same when it suits them also. However, with Trump, given the size of his real estate portfolio and the fact that he has admitted constantly being under “audit”, you would think he would not be so brazen in his tax fraud or manipulation. Some people just think the law does not apply to them.
Trump is a maestro of improving every thing that he touches, and those changes turn heads of people who appreciate immaculate properties that are universally admired. You leftist myopic control freaks hate anyone who stands for the good, the excellent, and the beautiful.

You Marxist monsters better stop crappin' on Trump. You're sickening the American people. And you're crusin' for a bruisin'.
Marxism thrives on misery.
Well, I'm not gonna let any Marxists give me any misery. The holy spirit came upon me when it was clear the deep state people are no friend to everyday folks like me. There will be joy for those of us who are confident that God will be our friend, no matter what.

We need to keep focused on helping our young Americans become sympathetic to the awesome mothers who choose life, and to teach even the youngest men and women to respect the new life their loving act created.
Undervaluing properties for taxes and overvaluing properties for insurance is at the core of one of the investigations.
No one on the left would care about any of this if trump had not run for president

But the message is clear to any future outsider who might want to mess with the washington establishment’s business - dont bother them and they wont bother you
Like Obamas birth certificate that Trump belly -ached about for 8 years?
Are you referring to the Kenyan's coverup since his paternal grandmother claimed she helped birth him...in Kenya, on the date of his birth.

NY State prosecutors just got Trumps tax returns. They are pouring over them with a fine toothed comb.

This is just the beginning of what is to come
Trump will claim ignorance and avoid jail. But the TRUMP empire is in jeopardy. The TRUMP House of Cards is ready to tumble

& michael cohen, donny's shyster lawyer of 10 years - who has much knowledge of such shenanigans - has been very cooperative with them thar prosecutors. cy vance hired mark pomerantz, a top notch RICO dude, who has gone after & nabbed real 'Dons.'

Undervaluing properties for taxes and overvaluing properties for insurance is at the core of one of the investigations.

And they're looking very closely at Deutsche, which is the only bank that would go near him, and which has had other legal, uh, "issues".

:popcorn:
I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:
I pointed out facts that are easily verifiable. Those two issues are what one investigation is looking at. Only Deutsche would lend to him. Deutsche has had some legal issues. If you had any intellectual curiosity, you could do what intelligent adults do, and "look it up". You're on the "internet", right now.

And then you went into that strange, defensive, drama queen thing.

Okay. Whatever makes you feel MAGA. That doesn't make anything I said untrue.

donny REALLY loves the poorly educated long time.

NY State prosecutors just got Trumps tax returns. They are pouring over them with a fine toothed comb.

Trump will claim ignorance and avoid jail. But the TRUMP empire is in jeopardy. The TRUMP House of Cards is ready to tumble

& michael cohen, donny's shyster lawyer of 10 years - who has much knowledge of such shenanigans - has been very cooperative with them thar prosecutors. cy vance hired mark pomerantz, a top notch RICO dude, who has gone after & nabbed real 'Dons.'
Yep...
4 years of cooperation...and zip.

I see our po', mistweeted, pathetic pathos pushers are planning part two phony impeachment/frivolous lawsuit against President Trump, who with shamed FBI oath busters are gonna get even with themselves one more hail mary time. OMG, I didn't realize how screamin' funny you rooty toot tooters could be with one more wild west foot shootout on the ready. Thanks for bein' so friggin funny!
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :badgrin: :whipg::rofl::banana::eusa_dance: :icon_lol::iyfyus.jpg: :laugh2: :lmao: :smile: :biggrin:
This is why Trump fought so hard to hide his tax and financial records.
Even Eric Trump knew the dangers that lay within.

he's not nearly as 'rich' as he claims.

a carnival barker will say what he needs to lasso the dupes.

And they're looking very closely at Deutsche, which is the only bank that would go near him, and which has had other legal, uh, "issues".

I pointed out facts that are easily verifiable. Those two issues are what one investigation is looking at. Only Deutsche would lend to him. Deutsche has had some legal issues. If you had any intellectual curiosity, you could do what intelligent adults do, and "look it up". You're on the "internet", right now.

Vengeance paints such a story outcome to those who fail to read the Good Book which directs us to acknowledge that all vengeance is in God's most capable hands. Sorry, Charlie, only the best tuners believe. Maybe you oughta reinvest in that religious thingy. Oh, wait. Nobody can "prove it" according to yall shills for lower things...

real christians would never have voted for a 3x married fornicating liar who put brown babies in cages & passed policies that rape the environment for cash.

& he has committed every one of the 7 deadly sins.

donny REALLY loves the poorly educated long time.
Mal-informed. Misguided.

Oh, and one other thing., President Trump has this maddening trait of consulting his great attorneys and trustworthy accountants because he wants to do the right thing in all things. Keep poppin them valiums, hon. It sweetens the jealous nerves that run in the leftist body...
:) :itsok:

Meet Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization CFO prosecutors are reportedly trying to flip
Jacob Shamsian
17 hours ago
Meet Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization CFO prosecutors are reportedly trying to flip

:ack-1:

Yep...
4 years of cooperation...and zip.

if you say so.... lol....lol.... LOL!

lest anyone ferget that the don, al capone, slid past the law for all kindsa crimes; & what was it that finally nabbed him & put the syphilitic brain addled in prison?

tax evasion.

me thinx he & 'the donald' have much in common.

lest anyone ferget that the don, al capone, slid past the law for all kindsa crimes; & what was it that finally nabbed him & put the syphilitic brain addled in prison?

tax evasion.

me thinx he & 'the donald' have much in common.
Al Sharpton owes 400K in back taxes and will start riots if he’s called out on it.

...and yet, still nada on Trump.

he's not nearly as 'rich' as he claims.

a carnival barker will say what he needs to lasso the dupes.
The only people I have heard obsess over his net worth is single digit IQ Dimwingers like you. No thinking person cares.

Forum List

Back