Trump Case:New York Executive Law 63(12) - empowers the attorney general to go to court and seize assets. what precedents are there?

Omg, now you're questioning real estate experts.... You're hilarious... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Make sure you're up to date with all of Eggmoron's opinions before you form any new ones about the case. He's the real expert on everything. :rofl:
Is Mar Lago a deed private deed restricted club or not?

Is Mar Lago a deed private deed restricted club or not?

You'll have to ask the real estate experts from the article, while you're at it tell them you and Eggmoron know much more about valuing real estate than they do. lol

It's in the report. It's the assessor's value.

Trump said a 26 million valuation was too high...oh but you won't read the report so never mind.

It's the tax assessors value. :laughing0301: From like 2010.

Do you own any property?

I know. Trump thought he assessed to high.

Yes.

What's the current tax assessment? Why is it assessed at that value? How does the tax assessment differ from market value?

So you don't believe the area's professional real estate brokers on their assessment of the value of Mara Lago?

And based on your comments here, I don't believe you do.

What's the current tax assessment? Why is it assessed at that value? How does the tax assessment differ from market value?

Look it up. I'm don't being your researcher.

So you don't believe the area's professional real estate brokers on their assessment of the value of Mara Lago?

Not if he is basing it on the incorrect fact that Mar Lago is a private residence.

And based on your comments here, I don't believe you do.

...Trump said a 26 million valuation was too high...oh but you won't read the report so never mind.
Bullshit.

Q. In light of your expertise in real estate, do you recall ever
thinking that the values were off in your Statements of
Financial Condition?
A. Yeah, on occasion.
Q. What were some of those occasions?
A. Both high and low; both high and low.
Q. Which occasions do you recall?
A. I thought that Mar-a-Lago was very underestimated, but I
didn’t do anything about it. I just left it be. It didn’t matter,
I didn’t care, because the numbers you are talking about here
is, you know, they are very big numbers, very, very big. Far
bigger – the values are far bigger than what is on the
financial statement. I thought Mar-a-Lago was
underestimated.

Look it up. I'm don't being your researcher.

Not if he is basing it on the incorrect fact that Mar Lago is a private residence.

I'm asking to see if you know, apparently you don't and are arguing out of ignorance.

So you think they'd make a professional opinion without knowing the facts about the property? Of course you would. I'm sure they haven't read that at all, nor about the deed restrictions. :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, what effect do the deed restrictions have, what percentage would they lower the value and why? Since you're the expert on this.

Bullshit.

Q. In light of your expertise in real estate, do you recall ever
thinking that the values were off in your Statements of
Financial Condition?
A. Yeah, on occasion.
Q. What were some of those occasions?
A. Both high and low; both high and low.
Q. Which occasions do you recall?
A. I thought that Mar-a-Lago was very underestimated, but I
didn’t do anything about it. I just left it be. It didn’t matter,
I didn’t care, because the numbers you are talking about here
is, you know, they are very big numbers, very, very big. Far
bigger – the values are far bigger than what is on the
financial statement. I thought Mar-a-Lago was
underestimated.
From the same document.

In 2020, the Trump Organization hired Poer to file an appeal of the 2020 tax assessment of Mar-
a-Lago, claiming that the assessed, taxed value of $26.6 million was too high. PX 3170, 3214,
3041 at ¶ 199. As part of the appeal, the Trump Organization explicitly stated that the property
was commercial, and not residential.

I'm asking to see if you know, apparently you don't and are arguing out of ignorance.

I do know because I read it in the document that you refuse to acknowledge.

So you think they'd make a professional opinion without knowing the facts about the property? Of course you would. I'm sure they haven't read that at all, nor about the deed restrictions. :rolleyes:

Possibly, that is what trump even though he knew it was a deeded private club. It's all part of the fraud.

Out of curiosity, what effect do the deed restrictions have, what percentage would they lower the value and why? Since you're the expert on this.
I'm not an expert. It's in the court document.

That is obviously regarding the tax assessment, not what Trump valued MAL on his SFC's.

It is not from the same document. I was quoting Engoron's ruling.

Please post the doc you are citing.
It's the same document I thought...the ruling? Unless you got it from an outside source then my bad.

Here is the ruling.

Page 41. About half way down.

No, I equates cases that used 63 (12) despite the assertion that the law had never been used.
I never asserted that

What I others have said is that the indictments against trump are political

He was never a target of the DA in new york till every other attempt to keep him out of politics failed

I never asserted that

What I others have said is that the indictments against trump are political

He was never a target of the DA in new york till every other attempt to keep him out of politics failed
What about Trump University and his charity scam?

Trump had nothing to do with that other than lend his name
Seriously?

Good grief, you got it bad man.

In the public stipulations entered into with the attorney general, Trump, the Trump Foundation and his children made significant admissions of charitable waste. For instance, Trump directed the foundation to use money for charity to buy a Tim Tebow helmet for himself, a portrait of himself and to settle a couple lawsuits for himself.

It's the same document I thought...the ruling? Unless you got it from an outside source then my bad.

Here is the ruling.

Page 41. About half way down.
Okay,same doc. For some reason the text isn't searchable.
The part you left out was that they dropped the challenge, and it's clear that it was about the tax assessment, not what Trump thought MAL was worth.

There is nothing in the deed restrictions or agreements with Palm Beach that prevents Trump from using the property as a permanent private residence. That is how Ms. Post used it, and the club agreement says Trump will use it the same way.

It also specifies that if the club use is abandoned the property reverts to solely residential use.

"If the Club use is unintentionally abandoned for a period of one (1) year after the Club has been in operation, or is intentionally abandoned at any time, the use of the Land shall revert to a single family residence and the ownership of the Owner. Bylaws and or documents relating to the Club membership shall include an agreement to be executed by Club members acknowledging their understanding of and consent to the terms of this agreement, and specifically agreeing to the reversion of the Land to Owner, and its return of the Land to use as a single family residence, in the event of intentional or unintentional abandonment of the Club use."

The above is from the Declaration of Use Agreement between Palm Beach and Trump. Ex GG, Trump's memorandum supporting the stay.

Trump was completely justified in valuing MAL as a private residence.

Forum List

Back