Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toobfreak
You're a racist idiot. Blacks are free to loot, burn, discriminate, even run the WH. But you are quickly showing that Blacks on the whole can't handle it.

Do you really want to go down that road ? Do really want to get into argument with me about who has burnt and looted and discriminated against the most ?

toobfreak
Nuff said. You sound like a demostic terrorist organizer. We've seen the war over especially this past year.

White people don't get to decide how black people respond to your bullsh*t

toobfreak
How can there be a "race war" against blacks, Fool, when the blacks started it? Started George Floyd. Started BLM.

So what should black people do to stop systematic racism within the police ?
Police in Alabama planted drugs and guns on over 1,000 innocent Black men | Chicago Defender
View attachment 492529

187182401_508223570532974_1156027587429220015_n.jpg

toobfreak
Started 8,700 riots in 69 cities with THOUSANDS badly hurt or even killed by YOUR MOB? Ever think you are the victim of YOUR OWN actions? Because you are.

And if whites treated Derick Chauvin (Killer of George Floyd) just like they treated Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis and other cities would not have been be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s. It was whites fault because they'd rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.
and unjust killings of black people ?

toobfreak
Meantime you cannot respond to what others type. You want an uneven playing field even here! You cannot answer the police question because police can be old/young, man/woman, black/white/asian. There is no race issue yet you treat it as one because you need an "opponent" to justify your rioting and attacks.

Yeah and you could have said that 50 years ago. There were old/young/black/white/asian and women cops in 1971. What's your point ?

toobfreak
And you can't even answer the other issue: that if whites are so bad then why is everything you got because of whites past and present who to this day bend over backwards for you?!

Bend over backwards ?

Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job, and be paid less for it when we do get it.

We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan, and pay a higher price when we do.

Blk ppl can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house, which may make it more likely that they end up in a “certain neighborhood,” which can reduce their access to investment, reduce the quality of their children’s education,

Blk ppl can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood.

Black ppl can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college and receive the same treatment from professors and advisors once they’re there.

Black people can expect that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest them on bogus charges, or maybe even plant evidence.

Black peoplel can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that they are guilty, and they can expect to be railroaded by the justice system—even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when they are innocent.

This will happen even if black people are doing their best to do everything right.

God forbid if a blk person should make a mistake.

Then Blk ppl can expect to be treated as criminals by teachers, given harsher sentences (longer suspensions, quicker expulsions, etc., both of which remove them from school and expose them to the gang element in their neighborhood).

Blk ppl can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student.

We can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.

But thats just whining. Right?
Black people will do better, and many of them are if they get away from someone like you telling them about how they are so oppressed because of another, when they have the same opportunities to be all they can be if they apply themselves in life in that way. As soon as they fail in anything they do, then here you come making excuses for it while ignoring that it could have been something they did or the way that they acted that got them fired or held back in life until corrected.

What you want is for black's to somehow over take the white's regardless of how it's done or who it's done with. That's the wants of those black's who are like you in life, but the white's are realizing more and more this ideal or agenda in play, and they aren't going to keep going along with certain racist black's who keep using the past as a crutch to get it's agenda past the goal line.

It's time for black's who are being brainwashed by other black's to break free, and to join the colorless American experience where that experience is flourishing, and leave the negativity behind. If can't do it, then be satisfied in life at what ever level one is on, and quit blaming and race baiting to get ahead.

BLM is not nearly as popular among blacks as the media suggests. In fact, BLM is one of the factors pushing blacks away from the Dems....
Wrong. None of this comment is correct. And don't post a story about the one black person you can find that's mad atvBLM.

BLM is about homos because it is founded by homos.

Most blacks do not believe homos represent them. You do, especially if they have DNA from both confderate DEMOCRATS and Africans who stayed in Africa and lived it up with the money they made selling yours.... Like your herO homO, and his two gay lovers Michael Robinson and Jussie Smollett.

If comes down to a REAL civil war, the whites against the blacks..........
Who do you think is going to win?

Do you have a speculative scenario about what will happen and how it will end?

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

MVA-interview-day-who-will-win-thumbnail-1200x520.jpg

War is very possible. It's not a race war. It's an ideology war. Republicans v. Democrats. Idiots on the left and idiots on the right fighting each other. Bringing everyone down to their idiotic level.

Meathead
Wipe out - no. Repatriation to any African country that would take you - yes. Just think, the only place in the world you might not be lowest of the low is in the sub-Sahara. Many of them are English speaking to boot.

1) White supremacist control Africa

2) No African is willing or should be willing to take 30 million African American that have no lineage there. That's like me, getting you from Serbia - Croatia (or were ever the fk ur from in that part of the world were you spent most of the 90's slaughtering each other) and dumping you in Ireland and saying "Well they're white arent they ? You guys just along"

3) USA was built by black people. I'm not going anywhere.
Pity, and I hear Mogadishu is beautiful this time of year. There you would be relatively educated and even respected by lowlife (which is most of the country), but yeah, there is little in the way of the free stuff that's been feeding you all your life.

I get it.
Dude, Your from the baltic states. You're from Croatia.

You're from places that didn't even exist 30 years ago. You have little history. The only history you have is murder, death and rape of other white people

You're nothing. How many people say "I'm gonna go on a lovely holiday. How about Croatia ? Yugoslavia ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Meathead
Wipe out - no. Repatriation to any African country that would take you - yes. Just think, the only place in the world you might not be lowest of the low is in the sub-Sahara. Many of them are English speaking to boot.

1) White supremacist control Africa

2) No African is willing or should be willing to take 30 million African American that have no lineage there. That's like me, getting you from Serbia - Croatia (or were ever the fk ur from in that part of the world were you spent most of the 90's slaughtering each other) and dumping you in Ireland and saying "Well they're white arent they ? You guys just along"

3) USA was built by black people. I'm not going anywhere.
Pity, and I hear Mogadishu is beautiful this time of year. There you would be relatively educated and even respected by lowlife (which is most of the country), but yeah, there is little in the way of the free stuff that's been feeding you all your life.

I get it.
Dude, Your from the baltic states. You're from Croatia.

You're from places that didn't even exist 30 years ago. You have little history. The only history you have is murder, death and rape of other white people

You're nothing. How many people say "I'm gonna go on a lovely holiday. How about Croatia ? Yugoslavia ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Tell me when I'm lying ?
No, I'm from Greece. We were more advanced and civilized 2500 years ago than Africa, East St. Louis or your neighborhood is today. We have written historical records and monuments to prove it.

BTW, why are you blabbing about the former Yugoslav states and the Baltic? I know math escapes you, but geography too?

Meathead
No, I'm from Greece.

Yeah and if Greece is so great then why did you and your family run from Greece ?

190148007_512192256802772_1211145791923065106_n.jpg

You live in the Czech Republic. Same thing. A bunch white people killing each other and split into their own states.

Meathead
We were more advanced and civilized 2500 years ago than Africa, East St. Louis or your neighborhood is today. We have written historical records and monuments to prove it.

And it was black people who taught the Greeks.

188906884_512195643469100_3352785885432688616_n.jpg

All of them Herodotus, Pyhagoras, all of them went to Africa to get their learning.

Last edited:
Meathead
No, I'm from Greece.

Yeah and if Greece is so great then why did you and your family run from Greece ?

You live in the Czech Republic. Same thing. A bunch white people killing each other and split into their own stats.

Meathead
We were more advanced and civilized 2500 years ago than Africa, East St. Louis or your neighborhood is today. We have written historical records and monuments to prove it.

All of them Herodotus, Pyhagoras, all of them went to Africa to get their learning.
Tell us more about jungle-bunny civilizations. Since Asslips has been gone there are few to regale us with these seemingly lost cultures. LOL

1. There will be NO "civil war."

2. This unpleasantness will end with a whimper.

3. Sometime in the next century, the Caucasian population will be very small because of (a) a low birth rate and (b) emigration (to where, I know not).

4. Eventually Hispanic ladies & gentlemen will become the majority ethnicity.

5. The other ethnicity will then bitterly regret that they had hounded the Caucasian ethnicity out of the country!

6. But we (well, "you," for I am already 84 years old) live in the present. So you will continue to do the best under the circumstances. That is what human beings have always done. They have no choice.

Meathead
Tell us more about jungle-bunny civilizations. Since Asslips has been gone there are few to regale us with these seemingly lost cultures. LOL

The czech republic

giphy.gif

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

What are you talking about ?

Whites have been waging war on us non stop for 300+ years

Table-2-Survive.jpg
During which period were you alive?

Nobody owes you shit for anything that didn't happen to you.

If white people were waging war on you kneegrows, you'd know it....That "war" would make the weekend GSW death toteboard in Chicago, that you accept without a second thought, look like a baseball score.
OK. Dude. The floor is yours

Tell me something that happens in war that hasn't been happening to black people for the past 300+ years ?
The combatants of one side don't turn their guns on one another, like you black fools have been doing with your savage and moronic urban gang violence.

Go clean your room, chump.

DudleySmith
You being alive to snivel and lie about it all, for one. If Whitey was all racist n evul n stuff there wouldn't be any blacks, latinos, or Asians running around today whining and crying like little candy ass bitches over their own failures as people. Other cultures in Asia, Africa, South America, etc. just eradicate entire tribes and peoples the give them problems.

We live in global system of white supremacy. So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat.

They will never kill of all black people.

But they will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

Whites may hate blk ppl but at the same time you thrive off black ppl.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you white ppl together.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.
^^^ lol joke post from a feral racist who thinks Democrats are going to give him millions of bucks and a free house.

flag-958x559.jpg

I don't believe there will be a racial civil war. I think the majority of Americans would not stand for it.

But if (and its a big 'if') there were one, of course whites would win. Not because of any imagined racial superiority. But because whites outnumber blacks by more than 5.5 to 1. And there is far more money in the hands of white than blacks.

flag-958x559.jpg

I don't believe there will be a racial civil war. I think the majority of Americans would not stand for it.

But if (and its a big 'if') there were one, of course whites would win. Not because of any imagined racial superiority. But because whites outnumber blacks by more than 5.5 to 1. And there is far more money in the hands of white than blacks.
You don't know that white's control far more money than black's these days. Black's might be more secretive about their money, and it's all because they know that community organizer's will show up demanding that they give up a large percentage of it for the cause. The only way to judge the balance of all citizen's wealth, is to have the question's put in the census, but even then people don't tell the truth about their incomes or holding's, and I don't blame them. The IRS knows, but it's private information. The lower level black's would probably crap if they found out the amounts of money other black's have, and yet aren't giving over to the struggle like the activist want them too.

Do you really want to go down that road ? Do really want to get into argument with me about who has burnt and looted and discriminated against the most ?
ABSOLUTELY. You really think you have the winning hand here, Bub? Then you really ARE a delusional fuck.

White people don't get to decide how black people respond to your bullsh*t
Not only doesn't that have a thing to do with what I said and what you quoted, but it shows you are evading and running again. I expected that much.

So what should black people do to stop systematic racism within the police?
Hey asshole, what you think is discrimination against your sorry ass happens to everyone. FBI stats show that Blacks are 5X LESS likely to get in bad with a cop than white people, they are actually given a wider latitude because cops know what a fucking PITA you people are, like beating up a guy in a fast food joint because you weren't happy with your McNuggets meal (one recent thread here) or the 72 year old guy who got attacked and his face almost beaten to death while helping a black kid with a flat tire (another thread just here).

The problem with blacks is blacks. I never used to have any issue with them. My last boss was a nice black lady. But the events of the past year have soured a hundred million or more people against Blacks in the worst way--- we have had it with your crap and are sick and tired of your whining, yelling, complaining, bitching and demanding that you get treated special while everything is handed to you while you loot, burn, wreck everything like the petulant children not ready for prime time that you are. Fuck you. Get a fucking job, shut the fuck up and move on like the rest of us. All you've really accomplished in the past year is to set blacks back 30 years while you are idiot enough to think that is progress.

Congrats!

"Yes, real Americans are sick of this BS and will fight back if pushed to that point."

Real Americans have been pushed to that point and are fighting against the racism coming from descendants of European immigrants. My family has been in America longer than the OP's and most of the whites in the forum.
So quit bitching about whites today who had no part in the destruction of your ancestors.

DudleySmith
You being alive to snivel and lie about it all, for one. If Whitey was all racist n evul n stuff there wouldn't be any blacks, latinos, or Asians running around today whining and crying like little candy ass bitches over their own failures as people. Other cultures in Asia, Africa, South America, etc. just eradicate entire tribes and peoples the give them problems.

We live in global system of white supremacy. So in that system you are going to need some black around to kill and mistreat.

They will never kill of all black people.

But they will poison a river in Nigeria or Ghana, which will kill thousands or they will create a famine but they will allow some black people to live because what's the point in white supremacy if their is no one you can act supreme over ?

Whites may hate blk ppl but at the same time you thrive off black ppl.

Blk ppl are the glue that keeps you white ppl together.

If there were no black folks around, whites would have no one to blame but themselves for the crime that occurred.

No one to blame but themselves when you didn’t get the jobs you wanted.

No one to blame but themelves when your lives turned out to be less than you expected.

Whites need blk people especially in a inferior role, as a way to build yourselves up, and provide a sense of self-worth you lack.
Appears you and IM2 are some of the blacks blaming whites for everything.

Meathead
No, I'm from Greece.

You live in the Czech Republic. Same thing. A bunch white people killing each other and split into their own states.

Meathead

You have the audacity to say whites are killing each other in another country? How pathetic when there are so many blacks killing each other here.

This nation was built and maintains a system as seem through a racial prism. It is not black bigotry to call itnout.

Wow...

This is what we get for our affirmative action tax dollars.
Whites have gotten affirmative action since the declaration of independence.

You Aficans had many chances to start your own country and prosper.
You fucked it up every time.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

What are you talking about ?

Whites have been waging war on us non stop for 300+ years

Table-2-Survive.jpg

LOL....if we were waging war against you you'd have been long gone by now.

Forum List

Back