Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If comes down to a REAL civil war, the whites against the blacks..........
Who do you think is going to win?

Do you have a speculative scenario about what will happen and how it will end?

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

MVA-interview-day-who-will-win-thumbnail-1200x520.jpg
The race war is here NOW

What are you talking about ?

Whites have been waging war on us non stop for 300+ years

Table-2-Survive.jpg
During which period were you alive?

Nobody owes you shit for anything that didn't happen to you.

If white people were waging war on you kneegrows, you'd know it....That "war" would make the weekend GSW death toteboard in Chicago, that you accept without a second thought, look like a baseball score.

Why are you assuming and why do you think that nothing has happened to any black person since 1964? And do you seriously believe that all of that racist bias and hatred suddenly vaporize with the swipe of a pen when the Executive Order creating affirmative actions and dismantling racial segregation in the U.S. was created?
Why are you putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head?

The Chinese immigrants to the west coast were treated like total shit for decades....Americans of Japanese descent were literally imprisoned during WWII because of their ethnicity.

Why is there no victimhood culture among Asians?....Where are there Asians burning their neighborhoods down?...Where is the Asian thug culture?....Where are the ghettos where Asiatics engage in open urban warfare on a daily basis?...Who is the Asian equivalent of Al Sharpton, continuously stirring up animosity?

Ok, and why is it that white's have been waging war on blacks for 300 years ??? What is it about black's that caused this or is causing this according to you ???
I would suggest that anyone doing this is because they are racist assholes, what's your opinion because I KNOW you aren't going to try to claim that black people have done something to cause or deserve this?

One thing I can tell you, white racist lose their minds when black people don't behave according to their beliefs - not stepping off of the sidewalk so they can pass, not lowering one's eyes, no contradicting or correcting them when they claim something that is not true,, smiling at them, saying hello, etc. I could go on and on and on.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
"So quit bitching about whites today who had no part in the destruction of your ancestors."

I'm not so stop lying to yourself because I am talking about whites like YOU who exist today.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

If white people were waging war on you kneegrows, you'd know it....That "war" would make the weekend GSW death toteboard in Chicago, that you accept without a second thought, look like a baseball score.

Why are you assuming and why do you think that nothing has happened to any black person since 1964? And do you seriously believe that all of that racist bias and hatred suddenly vaporize with the swipe of a pen when the Executive Order creating affirmative actions and dismantling racial segregation in the U.S. was created?

The Chinese immigrants to the west coast were treated like total shit for decades....Americans of Japanese descent were literally imprisoned during WWII because of their ethnicity.

Why is there no victimhood culture among Asians?....Where are there Asians burning their neighborhoods down?...Where is the Asian thug culture?....Where are the ghettos where Asiatics engage in open urban warfare on a daily basis?...Who is the Asian equivalent of Al Sharpton, continuously stirring up animosity?
There is no such thing as a culture of victimhood and apparently you know nothing about Asian triads.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

There is no such thing as a culture of victimhood and apparently you know nothing about Asian triads.
You are the poster punk for the culture of victimhood, Kingfiish.

This nation was built and maintains a system as seem through a racial prism. It is not black bigotry to call it out.
Would YOU feel justified in taking up arms and killing people for being white? I wouldn't dream of doing so to my black neighbors UNTIL some of them tried to harm me or my family. At that point, I'd be perfectly willing to defend my family and my home, just as most blacks would do.
The real danger is that if such killings begin - and they EASILY could - the media would push a narrative of hate and propaganda that would feed escalation and shortly cause the conflict to become a blood feud that could last for years. Is your anger at perceived injustices worth that kind of horror?
The emphasis on "perceived injustices" is their rationalization and justification for the murderous impulses they have, and the genocide they fantasize about.

It's projection; they claim there are white supremacists wanting to start the Purge and murder them all over America. There's not.
They however, sure do attack and kill white, asian, and brown people a hell of a lot...... :huh1:

Most murders are by people of the same race; whites mostly murder other whites, blacks mostly other blacks, etc. But blacks seem to commit murders and assaults of people of other races (white, asian, and hispanic victims) way more than anyone else.
There is no projection. There are whites trying to gaslight as you have just tried to do.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

You are the poster punk for the culture of victimhood, Kingfiish.
No, that would be you, the perpetually whining white male.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Why are you assuming that black people are all the same when you speak in generalities like you do ?? Skin color recognition over one's character is the biggest caper the black's (who are guilty of this craziness), has ever played out on the ignorant white guilt stricken leftist in this country.

"So quit bitching about whites today who had no part in the destruction of your ancestors."

I'm not so stop lying to yourself because I am talking about whites like YOU who exist today.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education
waaaa.JPG

Ok, and why is it that white's have been waging war on blacks for 300 years ??? What is it about black's that caused this or is causing this according to you ???
I would suggest that anyone doing this is because they are racist assholes, what's your opinion because I KNOW you aren't going to try to claim that black people have done something to cause or deserve this?

One thing I can tell you, white racist lose their minds when black people don't behave according to their beliefs - not stepping off of the sidewalk so they can pass, not lowering one's eyes, no contradicting or correcting them when they claim something that is not true,, smiling at them, saying hello, etc. I could go on and on and on.
I am going to say look at history, culture, lifestyle's, and many other known aspects of the history that details the life and times of the many races of people or even specific races or tribes of people, then deduce your opinion's of what may have played a role in the history of the tribes, the condition's, their health and custom's, and why some had it tough, and why some advanced quickly in the world. Be honest now.

The main thing is that progress was made, and is still in motion, otherwise if people don't let the evil one dupe them into reverting back to days gone by, as if they are some tough days to come.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

You people are so full of shit, I was responding to your first two paragraphs in which you stated

You don't know what has happened to any of us either before or since 1964 when racial discrimination was made unlawful in the U.S. You and I just were conversing about this in another thread regarding the 3 survivors of the Tulsa Oklahoma race riots. The United States was a white supremacist society until 1964 and all of these atrocities that occurred during that time (and since) have never been addressed or made right - that's why you all keep hearing about it and will continue to hear about it until our government acknowledges it's wrong and makes amends for it.

What was done to the Japanese was not only wrong but unconstitutional and the United States issued a formal apology and paid reparations to the people affected. Black people have been a part of this country a lot longer than the Chinese who were brought in to work the mines and railroads in the west and I don't know what happened to them or their descendants as far as receiving recompense from the government or an acknowledgement of the wrongs committed against them or an apology, but their circumstances has nothing to do with ours.

I have long suspected that our government is playing a waiting game, waiting for everyone who was alive during our country's segregationist period is dead so that they can claim there is no one left to apologize to or pay.

The arrogance of the affirmative action black bigot is just as pathetic as the lack of any concern for truth.

In the north, where more than two thirds of whites lived, there was no distinction or preference. In the south, there was slavery and segregation promoted by the democrat party. The northern whites not only had nothing to do with that, they fought a war to free slaves. And how does the black bigot feel about fallen Union army soldiers?

They were white and male and republican....

The more America caters to the black bigot, the worse the problem gets. The best solution is to do away with preferences and quotas and offer $500 to an black bigot who wants a one way ticket back to Africa...
You keep preaching about how bad and stupid black people are. I'm sure they love that, and all want to be a part of your party.

This phenomenon is part of the enigma that is the Republican Party today. This party of "conservatives" tries to cull one demographic group after another from the American herd and target it with abusive policies specifically designed to limit the freedoms and rights of this group. They've done this with blacks, browns, women, LGBTQs, and religious minorities.

And then they call everyone who doesn't support them every name in the book instead of taking responsibility for their actions. This is incredible arrogance.

I get abuse all time on USMB because I'm a white woman who doesn't follow the orders of some slovenly white male dickheads who play identity politics and laughably think that I'm under some sort of obligation to support them. So I can see why black Americans may not be in a hurry to join the GOP.

Yup, this is the rallying cry of today's republicans. "Poor, poor pitiful me." Rejected, insulted, persecuted, denied their God-given right to order everyone else around. Oh the horror of it!

Hey, you were the one whining about how abused you are, poor thing.

So how abused are you? Who has hurt you? Name one thing.

• Thanks

flag-958x559.jpg

No one win in a Civil War!

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

You people are so full of shit, I was responding to your first two paragraphs in which you stated

You don't know what has happened to any of us either before or since 1964 when racial discrimination was made unlawful in the U.S. You and I just were conversing about this in another thread regarding the 3 survivors of the Tulsa Oklahoma race riots. The United States was a white supremacist society until 1964 and all of these atrocities that occurred during that time (and since) have never been addressed or made right - that's why you all keep hearing about it and will continue to hear about it until our government acknowledges it's wrong and makes amends for it.

What was done to the Japanese was not only wrong but unconstitutional and the United States issued a formal apology and paid reparations to the people affected. Black people have been a part of this country a lot longer than the Chinese who were brought in to work the mines and railroads in the west and I don't know what happened to them or their descendants as far as receiving recompense from the government or an acknowledgement of the wrongs committed against them or an apology, but their circumstances has nothing to do with ours.

I have long suspected that our government is playing a waiting game, waiting for everyone who was alive during our country's segregationist period is dead so that they can claim there is no one left to apologize to or pay.
Piss poor answer.

Peddling the "white supremacist" strawman is going to get you nowhere.

Fact remains that the Asiatics let go of shit that is behind them and beyond their control, while black Murican shit stirrers keep focused on the past.

It's a psychosis....In oreder to be oppressed, you need an oppressor....In order to continue to remain oppressed, you need to keep that oppressor close at hand....The black victim culture is a twisted version of a demon worshiping cult.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Why are you assuming that black people are all the same when you speak in generalities like you do ?? Skin color recognition over one's character is the biggest caper the black's (who are guilty of this craziness), has ever played out on the ignorant white guilt stricken leftist in this country.
Maybe you can point out the generalities for me because I cannot find them. I referenced 1) an "act" which was the signing of the Executive Order which created affirmative action, 2) the known fact, that this action did not change the behavior of hard core white racists who continue to this day to violate the Civil Rights Act of 1964 from which affirmative action sprang, I also stated, although not outright that 3) the poster has no way to know of any discriminatory acts that have happened to any black person either before or since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Note I stated "any black person" not "all black people".

Perhaps you imagined or misread what I wrote, instead seeing or interpreting what you believe anyway as opposed to what I actually wrote?

"Yes, real Americans are sick of this BS and will fight back if pushed to that point."

Real Americans have been pushed to that point and are fighting against the racism coming from descendants of European immigrants. My family has been in America longer than the OP's and most of the whites in the forum.

giphy.gif

WOW.......LMAOROFL!!!! You sure love to display your ignorance and what a SUPREME FUKTARD you are!!!!

You know NOTHING about me you fukwit!

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

No the government along with many others are watching a certain sector of the black race implode in America, and they actually show possibly why they have had it so bad through out history in the world, so tell me, why is that ???

Is a part of black African culture (in which the hardcore black's want to hang onto somehow, and for whatever reason), a culture that is excepted around the world or is it rebuked or shunned around the world ?? Saggy pants, and this Cardi-B antic's, does it represent African culture or is it figured to be American culture ? Should it not be criticized if a majority of white's and black's find it offensive and deplorable ??

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Maybe you can point out the generalities for me because I cannot find them. I referenced 1) an "act" which was the signing of the Executive Order which created affirmative action, 2) the known fact, that this action did not change the behavior of hard core white racists who continue to this day to violate the Civil Rights Act of 1964 from which affirmative action sprang, I also stated, although not outright that 3) the poster has no way to know of any discriminatory acts that have happened to any black person either before or since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Note I stated "any black person" not "all black people".

Perhaps you imagined or misread what I wrote, instead seeing or interpreting what you believe anyway as opposed to what I actually wrote?
Not all black people.... Good Job.

I am going to say look at history, culture, lifestyle's, and many other known aspects of the history that details the life and times of the many races of people or even specific races or tribes of people, then deduce your opinion's of what may have played a role in the history of the tribes, the condition's, their health and custom's, and why some had it tough, and why some advanced quickly in the world. Be honest now.
You know what United States history tells me? That white supremacists had this compulsion to exert and maintain complete control over black people. To help in their effort to do so they passed a slew of laws restricting the rights and freedoms of people of African descent.

How do you explain this?

• Love
You know what United States history tells me? That white supremacists had this compulsion to exert and maintain complete control over black people. To help in their effort to do so they passed a slew of laws restricting the rights and freedoms of people of African descent.

How do you explain this?
Better look at world history, because the United States weren't the only ones dealing with African's that were shipped all over the world, and in those days African's were still quite primitive or seemingly uncivilized according to world standard's, but we are neither here nor there in history such as that, so all we can do is measure the progress, and then look at the problem of regression. We need black's to continue to strive in character just like any other, and don't allow radicals or sadly devil's to revert them backwards in life.

Forum List

Back