Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A white man can't beat a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat generally speaking. ....
Generally speaking, that stupid shit you keep repeating proves that your racism has made a fool of you. Someday you may visit the real world, kid.

A white man can't beat a black man in unarmed 1 on 1 combat generally speaking. The history of boxing shows whites are not good at fighting unarmed. Most video clips I see are simply white guy getting fked up by a black man 1 on 1 and spare me the "Attacked by a gang of blacks" bullshit. It's the way round
That all depends on the type of training each man has.

In passing never underestimate a street fighter. A street fighter generally only knows a couple of tricks or tactics but he is damn good at them and they often are something a martial artist has never seen before.

Whites are far more armed and have far more wealth and numbers
I don’t want a racial war .The real enemy is the white terrorist on the left

22lcidw
Many people are not violent.

Violence is not just a physical thing

22lcidw
However I believe in today's world it is good for the younger people to at least defend themselves from attack.

White men don't want to go toe to toe with black people unarmed. The only way a white man will have the courage is only when they are armed and even then for the most they need to be armed and have police and military backing.
No wonder you hate white people so much...... you're scared of them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
:auiqs.jpg:

22lcidw

22lcidw
However I believe in today's world it is good for the younger people to at least defend themselves from attack.

White men don't want to go toe to toe with black people unarmed. The only way a white man will have the courage is only when they are armed and even then for the most they need to be armed and have police and military backing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't hate white people but then again I don't hate Tigers but I understand a tigers nature.

I've always said I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them so much.

22lcidw

22lcidw

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I don't hate white people but then again I don't hate Tigers but I understand a tigers nature.

I've always said I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them so much.
Uh huh.....

51310125352_9bb702d2ed.jpg

Forum List

Back