Churches will have to return to meeting in secret

If the govt. protects people they bitch, if the govt. doesn't protect people they bitch.. get the picture?

If the govt. protects people they bitch, if the govt. doesn't protect people they bitch.. get the picture?
So why not let people be free as they bitch instead of becoming a bitch themselves?

One does not need a church to have a relationship with God.
But we ARE instructed to meet with each other. Yes, you CAN be a Christian in isolation, but it's a whole lot better to be in a group.

But we ARE instructed to meet with each other. Yes, you CAN be a Christian in isolation, but it's a whole lot better to be in a group.
I don't think the Moonster gives much credence to scripture.

He strikes me as someone who makes it up as he goes.

I am sure it is yet God has proven he has no cures for those that attend church in mass and get sick and die, nor does he bear the cost of the illness that the pandemic has created.

So why not let people be free as they bitch instead of becoming a bitch themselves?
Because people don't want freedom they want someone else to do the job.
The correct answer is, people value safety over freedom, which is why the government takes away freedoms in the name of safety routinely now.

Soon the only freedoms you will have is to take illicit drugs and abort your children.

For many, that is all they really care about.

I am sure it is yet God has proven he has no cures for those that attend church in mass and get sick and die, nor does he bear the cost of the illness that the pandemic has created.
Christians have a rich history of throwing themselves into Pandemics to help, and yes, many died as a result.

In fact, hospitals were started by Christians.

To be a Christian is to walk in faith, not fear.

The rain falls on the just and the unjust.

Because people don't want freedom they want someone else to do the job.
The correct answer is, people value safety over freedom, which is why the government takes away freedoms in the name of safety routinely now.

Soon the only freedoms you will have is to take illicit drugs and abort your children.

For many, that is all they really care about.
It is only natural that a sickness that kills people means a detour to normal life.

People like to bitch and if they couldn’t they bitch about that!

As for going back to being in the shadows, well that ain’t happening with Christianity, so those that believe it will are delusional...

People like to bitch and if they couldn’t they bitch about that!

As for going back to being in the shadows, well that ain’t happening with Christianity, so those that believe it will are delusional...
Do they fear that they will build a golden idol to worship?

According to Christian theology, Christ began building his church after his crucifixion.
Etymology of the word ecclesia (church) is assembly. Remember, during is life time people assembled around Christ. Those who assembled around Christ during his life, continued to assemble after the crucifixion. At some point Christians began to build places for these assemblies, i.e. churches.

Forum List

Back