Christmas Gifts

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Did you get any christmas gifts yet for your family or friends?

Yesterday I bought 3 pairs of christmas socks for a friend and parfume and a dress for my sister.

Yea, my girlfriend bought me all kinds of stuff. She got the wrong sizes socks though. I told her to get me medium ones but she bought me ones that don't even go over my ankles.lol!

I already got the family gifs for the Christmas day it is some French Christmas Box Gourmand of different kind like this one .

coffret_cadeau_gourmand_la_gourmet_box_landaise_sud-ouest_carte_hd.png

Nothing says Christmas like duck pate, oui....Our family believes that since we already have more than we need or want we spend time together....I take this time to donate to those in need..

Yes. It looks like my kid will be on campus this next semester so I got a bunch of dorm room stuff. We were supposed to do an Irish Christmas so I got my step-dad a shillelagh, bread warmer for my mom and T-shirts for everyone.

Nothing says Christmas like duck pate, oui....Our family believes that since we already have more than we need or want we spend time together....I take this time to donate to those in need..
Since the confinement it has been more difficult to find what is not essential for a gift but it is the gesture that counts and I rather give than receive.

Forum List

Back