Self-gifting for Christmas

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
My family is dwindling. We stopped doing gifts a while back. It is really just my teen son and I. I get some gifts, but not many, and that is ok. It is an excuse for me to buy stuff for myself that I really want. So today I bought myself a Formex Essence 43mm chronometer (a watch) and a box of of Warped Corto cigars. Both should arrive next week.

Are any of you guys self-gifting for Christmas?

My family is dwindling. We stopped doing gifts a while back. It is really just my teen son and I. I get some gifts, but not many, and that is ok. It is an excuse for me to buy stuff for myself that I really want. So today I bought myself a Formex Essence 43mm chronometer (a watch) and a box of of Warped Corto cigars. Both should arrive next week.

That's a nice watch. Good choice.

I'm not getting anything for myself, but I am buying Porsche a new Borla cat back exhaust. She's been a very good girl this year.

I got 2 snub nose 22 mag LCRx with laser grips. They are still at the shop waiting for the grips that had to be ordered. I ordered one gun for me and one for my husband to keep in the cars, but he just won a 9mm in a raffle, so I'm giving the other one to my daughter to keep in her car. I got revolvers because they may be the last guns to be confiscated by the government. This is what they look like:
1702857247335.jpeg

Of course but I don't consider it gifting to myself. I consider it being a cheapskate who can wait for a good deal to get what he wants.

Forum List

Back