Christine Blasey Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
We hear pros and cons surrounding Kavanaugh's behavior and actions on the stand, but what about Mrs. Ford? She seemed rather irrational to me. I don't know if anyone else noticed it. I'm not suggesting that something may not have happened to her when she was young (at sometime in her past), but she was rather flighty for a supposed professional teacher -- psychologist. A little girl way -- didn't seem quite right. Things should have been clearer regarding time and place and how she got there. I didn't see professional behavior on her part.

There were a lot of weird moments and short term memory lspses and caught lying expressions and stuttering by her. Something certainly is not right and the more I watched the more I caught those nuances thst expose people, one being her turning to her Lawyer to say while laughing
" it's working" in regards to the committee looking to delay.
The "go fund me" part was disturbing as well.
How come the media doesn't give us that info as money as a motivative factor is important piece of info in these things. Hiding info like that is just as telling as catching a discrepancy/lie.

There were a lot of weird moments and short term memory lspses and caught lying expressions and stuttering by her. Something certainly is not right and the more I watched the more I caught those nuances thst expose people, one being her turning to her Lawyer to say while laughing
How come the media doesn't give us that info as money as a motivative factor is important piece of info in these things. Hiding info like that is just as telling as catching a discrepancy/lie.

Yes, I agree...the GoFund Me was quite disturbing. I think it is up to $750k by now. She will probably use it for more vacations. But wait...she is afraid of flying. But yet she was spotted Monday on a beach in Delaware. Even though, she said to Senator Grassely that she was afraid of flying and wanted the hearing on Thursday instead.

Yes, I agree...the GoFund Me was quite disturbing. I think it is up to $750k by now. She will probably use it for more vacations. But wait...she is afraid of flying. But yet she was spotted Monday on a beach in Delaware. Even though, she said to Senator Grassely that she was afraid of flying and wanted the hearing on Thursday instead.
It was at $473,662 yesterday, but all of a sudden it is no longer taking donations.

There is an official Kavanaugh Heraing thread already in addition to multiple other threads. We don’t need more rehashing the same things. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back