Anyone watching the Committee hearing?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Booker and Harris looked like little kids who didn't get their way. Booker had his hands crossed and pouting and shaking his head and Harris refused to even speak. My kids do the same thing when they don't get their way! ROFLMAO!

Booker and Harris looked like little kids who didn't get their way. Booker had his hands crossed and pouting and shaking his head and Harris refused to even speak. My kids do the same thing when they don't get their way! ROFLMAO!

I was but then Grassley let the Democrats vent, so I turned it off. Nothing could be less interesting to me on this bright, sunny morning than what comes out of the mouths of Democrats.

I was but then Grassley let the Democrats vent, so I turned it off. Nothing could be less interesting to me on this bright, sunny morning than what comes out of the mouths of Democrats.
That's everyday for me :)

Nah I watched enough of that shit show yesterday.

Good lord what a Democratic clusterfuck.

I muted it when Feinstein started whining.

McConnell needs to know the people want a vote Monday or Tuesday. No more delays. If they let the FBI check out her story, another bimbo will take her place and demand a hearing. The democrats already have her in their binders waiting. We see thru the libs bullshit. Take the fucking vote or the only republican votes you get will be your own in November.

Forum List

Back