Christians should back Trump, the Christian candidate

Are you a Christian?

How does me being a Christian or not affect the fact that Trump cultists tend to lie about everything?

Biden did not shower with his daughter.

Biden did not take money from foreign nations.

Trump accepted many millions in his businesses from foreign powers.

Those are hard facts. Attacking me won't change them.

How does me being a Christian or not affect the fact that Trump cultists tend to lie about everything?

Biden did not shower with his daughter.

Biden did not take money from foreign nations.

Trump accepted many millions in his businesses from foreign powers.

Those are hard facts. Attacking me won't change them.
Trump's business was run by his sons during his presidency. Perfectly legal. Fact.

They don't know the Bible and understand salvation. If they did they wouldn't be voting for a political party that promotes killing babies.
Nobody thinks abortion is killing babies. Anyone who says they do is lying.

Pro-lifers pretend to believe abortion is murder because they're sick pervs who gets off on being control freaks.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious? Come onl.

Nobody thinks abortion is killing babies. Anyone who says they do is lying.

Pro-lifers pretend to believe abortion is murder because they're sick pervs who gets off on being control freaks.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious? Come onl.
Would you have been a baby if your mother had aborted you? Idiot.

No. He has no history of acting like a Christian. Looks like politics means more to them than their religious convictions, to me.
maybe securing the border so we dont die and see God before we were intended to motivates some? does me telling you to GFY and eat a bag of dicks mean im not a Christian?

I see you're not denying that Trump took $7.8 million from the Chinese and Saudis. You're just claiming that it's okay because his son took the money for him.
Business. Perfectly legal. Biden is the one selling access and favor. Trump has a legal business. Talk about desperate.

What does that have to do with anything?

You're clearly not very bright. Hence, you're a Trump cultist. It's kind of sleazy, how the Trump cult takes advantage of the mentally slow.
Answer the question, idiot. Where would you be if your mother had aborted you?

Business. Perfectly legal.
Not according to the Emoluments Clause, but when has a Trump cultist ever cared about the Constitution?

Also, I see you're not even pretending it's ethical. You're just claiming that it's legal, and therefore it's okay if it's sleazy and immoral.

Biden is the one selling access and favor.
Yet nobody can show any evidence of that, leading everyone to correctly conclude the Trump cult is lying for the glory of fascism, lying to deflect from their masters being paid off by the enemies of the USA.

Not according to the Emoluments Clause, but when has a Trump cultist ever cared about the Constitution?

Also, I see you're not even pretending it's ethical. You're just claiming that it's legal, and therefore it's okay if it's sleazy and immoral.

Yet nobody can show any evidence of that, leading everyone to correctly conclude the Trump cult is lying for the glory of fascism, lying to deflect from their masters being paid off by the enemies of the USA.
Evidence has been presented. That's why Biden is being impeached. You're uninformed and stupid.

Evidence has been presented.
Suuuuuuuuuuure it has.

What else has the cult told you?

Can you show us this "evidence"?

That's right. Run away. You have no choice. After all, if you display honesty and integrity, your fellow cultists will assume you're a dirty liberal, and you'll be tossed out of your liars' cult.

We're not voting for the Christian of the year. We're voting for a President. I don't give a damn about his beliefs as long as he puts America first.

Americans are upset about the border, inflation and wars, and democrats want to talk about Biden being more Christian than Trump. We ain't buying.
Why aren't you nominating an actual Christian candidate then?

An example of Republican tax breaks: Did you know that before Ronald Reagan axed it, interest on consumer debt (like car loans) was tax deductible?

Republicans lowered taxes for the wealthy, and increased taxes for everyone else.
Also over the counter medicine and credit card debt.

Republicans always fuck over the middle class and the poor.

Forum List

Back