Christians should back Trump, the Christian candidate

Borrowed money that your kids and grandchildren will have to pay, with a LOT of interest, to give you a small amount now. And it's also a scam, putting money into your right pocket while taking it out of your left. They've been doing that in Florida for years: lower taxes nominally while hiking fees for everything.
An example of Republican tax breaks: Did you know that before Ronald Reagan axed it, interest on consumer debt (like car loans) was tax deductible?

Republicans lowered taxes for the wealthy, and increased taxes for everyone else.

site:

The group mentioned in particular the "disturbing praise of Trump" from Archbishop of New York Timothy Dolan and former Bishop Joseph Strickland, of Tyler, Texas, "inappropriately" endorsing a sermon that erroneously claimed Democrats cannot be Catholic.

Well, there goes all my criticism of Dolan :)

Thanks Newspeak.. I mean... well, u know...

:)

Get that word "erroneously" in the above post of mine quoting the site info

My, aren't we UN-biased in our news (ha ha) reporting!

Please

:rolleyes:

Newsweek appears to have the motto:

Listen to us--You don't know what to think (this we all know), so we will be more than happy to TELL you what to think!

( big of us, eh?)

Some people are misguided. Of course the people signing this petition are pro-immigration, no surprise there. Sure is funny to see some of these Dems claim to know the Gospel.

---Thousands Sign Christian Petition Urging Bishops Not to Back Donald Trump---

What makes you think democrats don't know the gospel?

Obviously, you're mistaken. He's the front runner and leading Biden in the polls. An honest person would admit that fact and understand that some you win and some you lose, but you're a dishonest lying hack.
Your party is dishonest and corrupt, super dupe
I prefer a bat to the head.
Fascist idiocy, anti American brainwashed functional moron seditionist....change the channel ignoramus

Biden showered with his daughter
No, he didn't. There's no evidence for such a claim, and only the most devoted servants of the Lord of Lies push such a foul lie.

That devoted servant would be you, down on your knees servicing the Lord of Lies again. That will earn you a spot in the Special Hell.

That's one great thing about being a liberal, not roasting in hell for eternity. See the story of Lazarus. We'll be up in heaven sipping margaritas and watching you scream. You'll beg God to send Hillary Clinton over from heaven with a drink of water, but there will be a great chasm between us, and so she and us will be unable to help you.

Biden accepted graft from foreign countries.
Another BigLie from you. Satan considers you to be one of his most useful servants.

Trump never did any of that.
You just can't stop lying. It's kiind of what defines you as a person. Trump took many millions from foreign powers in his businesses. He sold out to the Chinese and russians, with your full approval.

No, he didn't. There's no evidence for such a claim, and only the most devoted servants of the Lord of Lies push such a foul lie.

That devoted servant would be you, down on your knees servicing the Lord of Lies again. That will earn you a spot in the Special Hell.

That's one great thing about being a liberal, not roasting in hell for eternity. See the story of Lazarus. We'll be up in heaven sipping margaritas and watching you scream. You'll beg God to send Hillary Clinton over from heaven with a drink of water, but there will be a great chasm between us, and so she and us will be unable to help you.

Another BigLie from you. Satan considers you to be one of his most useful servants.

You just can't stop lying. It's kiind of what defines you as a person. Trump took many millions from foreign powers in his businesses. He sold out to the Chinese and russians, with your full approval.
Are you a Christian?

I'm now 22 years in at this interweb political debate forum thing and I say I am undefeated. I'm crushing this thread.
Check it out! We got us a legend in his own mind here!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tell us more, cult boi. What else have your masters told you to say? I mean, it's not like you've ever displayed an independent thought here, so run back and get the latest cult talking points from them.

(And no, I'm not sorry for making you cry. Trump cultists need to toughen up. The world can't keep catering to their delicate feewings.)

Forum List

Back