Zone1 Christians: Have you ever hated God?

you will be some day

God is no respecter of persons

Douay-Rheims Bible
And Peter opening his mouth, said: In very deed I perceive, that God is not a respecter of persons.

English Revised Version
And Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
That verse has nothing to do with anything.

Because you react to something one way doesn't mean everybody else will too.

Seems everybody sees the problem but you.

If you're angry at God, the problem is your self righteousness

Maybe read the Book of Job

you will be some day

Douay-Rheims Bible
And Peter opening his mouth, said: In very deed I perceive, that God is not a respecter of persons.

English Revised Version
And Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons
I asked you once if you went by another name on this forum. You were evasive

From this post I can see you "were" notmyfault2020

you will be some day

Douay-Rheims Bible

English Revised Version
And Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
You don't know me, so don't say things that just make you look foolish.
I'm in my 70's, and as of yet have not been angry with the Lord.
I think I'm pretty safe in saying that you are wrong. Odds are certainly in my favor.

You don't know me, so don't say things that just make you look foolish.
I'm in my 70's, and as of yet have not been angry with the Lord.
I think I'm pretty safe in saying that you are wrong. Odds are certainly in my favor.
well, Jesus said we have to walk in his footsteps

maybe you haven't done that very well?

God knows. But those who walk in his footsteps ... encounter Calvary(s) of various kinds

Jesus said we have to walk in his footsteps

God knows. But those who walk in his footsteps ... encounter Calvary(s) of various kinds

Jesus said we have to walk in his footsteps

Did Jesus ever "hate" His Father?

You posted a question. You got answers. You didn't like those answers, so you call others liars.

I'm seeing the problem

I believe (and no Bible or Church has told me this, but I believe) that Jesus felt everything we humans could/would feel on our way to Him and to Heaven

and so I believe that Jesus felt at least a passing feeling of hatred toward God, maybe while dying on the Cross and/or the scourging or..? (if you want to use the H word)... Why would He put some of his servants in that position of feeling that way (anathema and yours truly and others) and never experience it... never allow Himself to experience it Himself?

I say Jesus experienced ALL that we do in this crazy/evil place called Earth...

I have no proof of this but I truly believe it and have for years...

I believe (and no Bible or Church has told me this, but I believe) that Jesus felt everything we humans could/would feel on our way to Him and to Heaven

and so I believe that Jesus felt at least a passing feeling of hatred toward God, maybe while dying on the Cross and/or the scourging or..? (if you want to use the H word)... Why would He put some of his servants in that position of feeling that way (anathema and yours truly and others) and never experience it... never allow Himself to experience it Himself?

I say Jesus experienced ALL that we do in this crazy/evil place called Earth...

I have no proof of this but I truly believe it and have for years...
That's pure bullshit.

He didn't experience adultery, fornication, covetousness, murder. I could go on, but you are dead wrong. You need to get your mind straight

some day I hope to be as pure as the last 2 posters.. I probably won't make it, though

There is such a HIGH level of integrity/love and compassion, empathy & adherence to the ways of Christ there... !

sigh

woe is me

some day I hope to be as pure as the last 2 posters.. I probably won't make it, though

There is such a HIGH level of integrity/love and compassion, empathy & adherence to the ways of Christ there... !

sigh

woe is me
Your problem is you think YOU determine how people respond to events. Read Job. He never cursed God even though it APPEARED God was behind his misery.

Your comment above is very SELF RIGHTEOUS. Only you aren't seeing it

Your problem is you think YOU determine how people respond to events. Read Job. He never cursed God even though it APPEARED God was behind his misery.

Your comment above is very SELF RIGHTEOUS. Only you aren't seeing it
Please do not bother writing to me

I don't read snark.

It's a sign of a diseased mind/soul when it is directed at someone who has not done you (or anyone else u know of) harm

I don't read snark.

It's a sign of a diseased mind/soul when it is directed at someone who has not done you (or anyone else u know of) harm
Why are you angry? And why do you look so despondent? 7 Don’t you know that as long as you do what is right, then I accept you? But if you do not do what is right, watch out, because sin is crouching at the door, ready to pounce on you! You must master it before it masters you.

I don't read snark.

I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God

looks like Death Angel likes wasting time

then again, maybe some knucklehead out there reads that malice laden, closed-minded stuff (or at least DAs posts of 3 days ago were that; I haven't read the latest ones)

looks like Death Angel likes wasting time

then again, maybe some knucklehead out there reads that malice laden, closed-minded stuff (or at least DAs posts of 3 days ago were that; I haven't read the latest ones)
You carry a lot of hate and you're blind to it. You put out the question and you're angry because you don't like what people are telling you. You need to do some soul searching.

Forum List

Back