Chris Christie - Trump Can’t Win

If Trump can't win, no Republican can.
That's a reality these RINOs simply refuse to acknowledge, publicly. They know it's true, they just can't admit it's true. The idea that the RNC would refuse him the nomination is almost unthinkable. Not because they'd be unwilling to have a Democrat in the Oval Office, they don't really give a damn about that. It's just the fact that without accepting Trump at the top of the ticket, it would UTTERLY RUIN them all the way down the ballot.

Christie can easily beat Biden.

Bullshit.

If the Fat Man were nominated by some fluke, the libs and the media would literally crucify him for the Ft Lee George Washington Bridge situation. Christie can expect to be indicted on this atrocity.

Further, Christie has already told the millions of Little Trumpsters that any Republican relies on to, to go to perdition. It is going to be very difficult for Christie to earn enough GOP votes to even be competitive with Sleepy Joe. And the D's never abandon their candidate.

Christie terrifies PolishPrince.
How do you figure? I certainly don't think he will win, although even if he did, he wouldn't be the first US President to hate me.

It would be a positive for Trump if Christie did get the GOP nomination, BTW. Trump would run as a 3rd party and the fat man and Sleepy Joe would split the Hate-Trump vote.

Christie could beat Biden and Trump.

Besides, I think this is nonsensical, because I believe Trump and Biden will not be heading the tickets.

Besides, I think this is nonsensical, because I believe Trump and Biden will not be heading the tickets.

Christie hates the millions of Little Trumpsters and they hate him. Further, the Democrats are anxious to literally crucify Christie in a general election- just like they did with their previous favorites Romney and McCain when they got those fellows the GOP nomination.

I believe neither should be heading either ticket also but we are currently all living in a strange reality. It's kind of like art going straight from the High Renaissance into Surrealism ; we've jumped a few periods so everything more contorted and confused.

Forum List

Back