Pressure is on Chris Christie to exit presidential race

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, we all know he isn't going anywhere. A little clue is how he despises Trump (despite denying such) and most of the country feels differently, to say the least.

But hope springs eternal, I guess

Ooh... I don't get this (following)

site: Sarah Matthews, a former Trump administration official supporting Haley, asserted, "I think he should absolutely drop out. There's just no path for him to win the nomination... all he's doing is helping Trump to secure the nomination because he's dividing the vote."

me: i don't get how he is helping Trump, exactly.

Does Trump need help?

hmmmmm

At least he tells it like it is, when it comes to trump, and does so right up front. An honest Republican is refreshing.

At least he tells it like it is, when it comes to trump, and does so right up front. An honest Republican is refreshing.
Oh look, a liberal talking about... OMG, can you believe it??!!!!

HONESTY!

ha ha... Too damn funny

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well, we all know he isn't going anywhere. A little clue is how he despises Trump (despite denying such) and most of the country feels differently, to say the least.

But hope springs eternal, I guess

Ooh... I don't get this (following)

site: Sarah Matthews, a former Trump administration official supporting Haley, asserted, "I think he should absolutely drop out. There's just no path for him to win the nomination... all he's doing is helping Trump to secure the nomination because he's dividing the vote."

me: i don't get how he is helping Trump, exactly.

Does Trump need help?

hmmmmm
He will milk this for as long as he can.

He's trying to leave, but hasn't found a door he can fit through so far.

Christie is going to rail against the Orange Dude for as long as he keeps getting campaign contributions. And Krispy Kreme doughnuts delivered fresh daily.

No he doesn’t. He loathes Trump and everything he says is distorted by that fact.

I hope he eats a fully load pizza and it’s of indigestion.

He’s just a fat scumbag.
Of course he loathes Trump. All Republicans that would like to see our country continue as a representative republic under rule of law should publicly loathe trump instead of privately loathing him.

Of course he loathes Trump. All Republicans that would like to see our country continue as a representative republic under rule of law should publicly loathe trump instead of privately loathing him.
Bullshit. Stating your own biased views isn’t the same as stating a fact.

I gave you a bit of credit though. At least you recognize that we are republic. But we are not a representative republic. We are a Constitutional republic.

And fat boy isn’t objecting to Trump on the basis of any concern that President Trump threatens our Constitutional republic. He’s just a fucking stalking horse for the usual suspect “go along to get along” Republicans.

No he doesn’t. He loathes Trump and everything he says is distorted by that fact.

I hope he eats a fully load pizza and it’s of indigestion.

He’s just a fat scumbag.
i'd like to see them scraping the cheese off of his face when they find him face down in it

Of course. Doesn't matter that he's being paid to make shit up about Trump.

He's about as reliable as Mike Pence or Liz Cheney.
Both of them back-stabbing RINOs.

I talked to a guy from New Jersey when he was gov.
He said Christie has always been a liberal.
He's just taking up a slot in the GOP for the Bush's and the rest of the Never Trumpers.

I keep hearing people say that. Funny thing is, they rarely, if ever, state upon what they base this thinking.

Re
Of course. Doesn't matter that he's being paid to make shit up about Trump.

He's about as reliable as Mike Pence or Liz Cheney.
Both of them back-stabbing RINOs.

I talked to a guy from New Jersey when he was gov.
He said Christie has always been a liberal.
He's just taking up a slot in the GOP for the Bush's and the rest of the Never Trumpers.
Really? What do you think he made up?

Re

Really? What do you think he made up?
I'd have to listen to him for awhile and I'd point the lies out to you.
These people consider Trump the biggest threat in America........mainly because he'd put most of them in prison for treason and a string of other felonies. Most of them can be charged under RICO.

Forum List

Back