Chris Christie - Trump Can’t Win

Of course he can run. All this bullshit "constitutional argument" is ,is an excuse for a Proposed Liberal Insurrection to try and refuse Trump the presidency in 2025.
14th amendment:

Section 3​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Suck it up loser!

Wrong.

Biden had to know he had them, because he took them illegally.
Congressmen can not get the needed security clearance, so Biden had to have deliberately stolen them to begin with.
It was far more illegal for Biden to have stolen them originally, than it was for Biden to still have them later.

And it is not at all illegal in any way for Trump to have all the classified docs he wanted, since he was president, so then explicitly exempt from any and all classified doc laws.

You totally misunderstand the law, which is that the presidents ALWAYS are supposed to retain copies of all classified docs they come in contact with, because that is how NARA gets copies in order to satisfy the FOIA.
If these copies would "self-destruct", then FOIA would never get copies, and the public would never get to find out what really happened.
We would have an even worse dictatorship.
Idiot, I said the copies , NOT the originals.

Mr. Christie said the midterms were an actual change point in the history of the party: that its central struggle can no longer be avoided. That struggle is how and why to put Mr. Trump in the rearview mirror. …​

The strongest argument: Mr. Trump can’t win, and if you truly seek to win you must disengage from him.​

“This is a baseball country,” Mr. Christie said. “It’s always three strikes and you’re out.” Mr. Trump struck out in 2018, 2020 and 2022. He never came close to a plurality of the popular vote. When Mr. Christie ended his tenure as chairman of the RGA, in 2014, there were 31 Republican governors. Next year there will be 26. The reason, he said, is that Mr. Trump weighs the party down and picks candidates based not on issues or electability but personal loyalty. It is an electoral narcissism that is killing the party.​

Three strikes and you’re out. Trump’s a loser! Time to move on.
Trump for President!!! I do so hope he is the Repubtard nominee, please, please, please! Democrats should actively work for him to be the Trump Cult Party candidate; he is so beatable! If he thinks President Biden's win in 2020 was a landslide, he ain't seen nothing yet! Bigly!!!

Trump for President!!! I do so hope he is the Repubtard nominee, please, please, please! Democrats should actively work for him to be the Trump Cult Party candidate; he is so beatable!
It seems pretty obvious that they are. They played the same game in 2016

Trump for President!!! I do so hope he is the Repubtard nominee, please, please, please! Democrats should actively work for him to be the Trump Cult Party candidate; he is so beatable! If he thinks President Biden's win in 2020 was a landslide, he ain't seen nothing yet! Bigly!!!
Yes and no, if he's found guilty, I don't want to see him given the opportunity to further desecrate the office of the Presidency of the United States. However unlikely that scenario might be.

Christie needs to shut his OBESE FAT mouth and instead go lay down with FAT Hillary. You both could stir up something while laying next to each other...

Yes and no, if he's found guilty, I don't want to see him given the opportunity to further desecrate the office of the Presidency of the United States. However unlikely that scenario might be.

Its a fake trial, even if he is "found guilty", it will be overturned on appeal.

IMHO, President Trump needs to organize a boycott of Georgia until they drop the matter and clear his good name.

That is undoubtably the best way to fight political charges, by political means.

How many times can you tell yourself that before you'll stop believing it?

The key here, the real issue the Democrats can't seem to face, is that half the country hates them. The same can be said of Republicans. That's the nature of the idiotic partisan pissing match we're mired in. Each side thinks that if they win, they can "eradicate" the other. But it doesn't work that way. If half the country hates their leaders, the country is essentially ungovernable. And the country will suffer for it.
What that means is the extremists are screaming louder than anyone else. In someone's formula, I don't remember who's, it only took 33% abnormalities to destroy 100 % of the normalcy. We must be somewhere near that level of extremists.

I used to like Christie but all he does is bash President Trump. I get tired of listening to him.
With good reason.trump didn't win the popular vote in 2016, and lost by an even bigger margin in2020. Plus all the other losses. It's the absolute correct position to take if you want your party to win. He's a party person, trump never was , he was always a " me " person. Thus all the problems , that type doesn't work in America.

We are not trying to get rid of him
The legal system is taking care of that

You mean the Political System.

The D's are trying to criminalize political dissent from their Atrocities.

The best way to handle that is to fight it with a boycott of Georgia.

But you don't get tired of hearing Trump's broken record speeches he spews out almost daily. That's very strange.

Trump is the finest orator ever to occupy the oval office.

Whether you agree with the Trumpster, or if you don't, you cannot ignore him. His speeches were on the level of those of The Rock, Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin back in the day.

Whether you agree with the Trumpster, or if you don't, you cannot ignore him. His speeches were on the level of those of The Rock, Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold Steve Austin back in the day.
Yep. And they appeal to mostly the same audience.

This is a fascinating read, and something I've been pointing out for years. Trump IS a pro wrestler.

Last edited:

Are you really serious or are you kidding me. Only if you have some kind of arrested development, he talks on the level of a fifth grader, his sentences are grammatically awkward , repetitive and composed of very simplistic words in the format of a rambling, incoherent speaking pattern. Despite all those , he is an effective speaker because this style of clunky language can be easily understood by everyone. After all politicians, especially populist ones are nothing more than con - men. They can tell you anything you want to hear and they do their damnedest to do so. Even becoming " one of you ". They have to sell themselves , that's all they have to offer. Being able to see through it makes you a better person for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back