ATF and Forced Reset Triggers "Leaked" Email

I thought it would be those "binary trigger" where you pull the trigger and it fires, then you release the trigger and it fires.

Saw a video of such a handgun on YouTube, 22LR. Sure sounded like a full automatic when the guy was shooting it.

The trigger in the OP sounds more like a bump stock, which trump made illegal.

I thought it would be those "binary trigger" where you pull the trigger and it fires, then you release the trigger and it fires.

Saw a video of such a handgun on YouTube, 22LR. Sure sounded like a full automatic when the guy was shooting it.

The trigger in the OP sounds more like a bump stock, which trump made illegal.
Trump tried to make illegal, the courts struck it down as unconstitutional. The ATF is an enforcement organization and can not create Law, that resides with the legislature.

Trump tried to make illegal, the courts struck it down as unconstitutional. The ATF is an enforcement organization and can not create Law, that resides with the legislature.

That's what I thought but someone told me that bump stocks finally wound up banned.

The ATF is guilty of the murder of Randy Weaver's son and wife in a completely fabricated scenario that resulted in the infamous "Siege at Ruby Ridge". The media condoned it so there was no outrage when charges were dismissed against a FBI sniper who was authorized to murder Mrs. Weaver by shooting her in the face while she held her 18 month old child in her arms. ATF operatives were promoted and went on to fabricate a scenario that resulted in the incineration of about 80 men women and children in Waco, Texas. Nobody was fired or disciplined because the media condoned it and democrats were in charge. The ATF went on to an insane plan to ship thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels during the Obama administration and at least one of the weapons was used to murder a U.S. Border Officer. Again nobody was fired or even disciplined in the ATF because the mainstream media is not capable of outrage during democrat administrations.

The ATF is guilty of the murder of Randy Weaver's son and wife in a completely fabricated scenario that resulted in the infamous "Siege at Ruby Ridge". The media condoned it so there was no outrage when charges were dismissed against a FBI sniper who was authorized to murder Mrs. Weaver by shooting her in the face while she held her 18 month old child in her arms. ATF operatives were promoted and went on to fabricate a scenario that resulted in the incineration of about 80 men women and children in Waco, Texas. Nobody was fired or disciplined because the media condoned it and democrats were in charge. The ATF went on to an insane plan to ship thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels during the Obama administration and at least one of the weapons was used to murder a U.S. Border Officer. Again nobody was fired or even disciplined in the ATF because the mainstream media is not capable of outrage during democrat administrations.

Randy Weaver shouldn't have involved his wife and kids in an FBI shootout.

He should've turned himself in, which he did later. He only had to pay a fine, if memory serves.

That's what I thought but someone told me that bump stocks finally wound up banned.
There's an injunction against the ATF's ruling but the way the injunction is written it looks as if the ATF will not take it any further. Literally the injunction states the ATF does not have the Constitutional authority to make law.

This presentation was excellent. Beck calling it, "facsism," was a bit off. . . I understand he has spent his life battling the left, and doing other things, so this has not really been his wheel house, but it was not bad. . .

It would be great if he had the expert, Patrick Wood on as a guest. Patrick has been a guest in the alt. media circuits, and, I'm not sure if Beck would even be allowed to have his vids. on YouTube should his guest be absolutely explicit about the history of how we got here and who the players are. They tend to get censored.

Larry Kind once hosted a debate between Patrick Wood and the head of the Trilateral Commission, (the folks that helped Klaus Schwab start the WEF,) and after the debate, King agreed so much with Wood, that he soon after left CNN and joined RT until he retired.

There is so much great research the Beck did, but. . OTH, with out knowing the real origins, and what the true name and philosophy is, he seems like a blindfolded kid, trying to describe something. . . he is SO close. It is about the elites, using engineers and scientists, to control all the resources, and imagining they can design a utopia.

The Hard Road to (Technocratic) World Order​

(After Covid, which was used b/c global warming wasn't working fast enough.)

GREAT RESET (Build Back Better) is Essentially a (PSEUDO) SCIENTIFIC DICTATORSHIP (Patrick Wood)​

First published at 10:02 UTC on January 3rd, 2022.

The technocracy revival architect, and Rockefeller henchmen;

A pdf of "the book," if you need it. (And comments on the types of things the Deep State will have, which society will be unaware of.)

File:Between Two Ages.pdf

This is Wood's site.

Forum List

Back