Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

Good, then: Japan can pay for their own defense, we can close all the US bases!
I have absolutely no problem with that.

I think we should allow them to have nukes as well. Let's sell them some.

:113:

I have absolutely no problem with that.

I think we should allow them to have nukes as well. Let's sell them some.

:113:
On a more serious note to this mr. Beale, Japan doesn't need nukes because none of their concerns will be settled in a hot war with any other country. One 50 mega tonner between the two islands and Japan will only survive in the history books.

America sells occupation as necessary defense from enemies that don't exist.
Or at best, creates enemies for smaller countries so occupation can exist.

America sorely needs China and Russia to demonstrate some sort of arrogance that could be called aggressiveness. Otherwise the world's countries are going to see the light and finger the real proven aggressor.

I think you're smart enough to know a lot of that Beale.

On a more serious note to this mr. Beale, Japan doesn't need nukes because none of their concerns will be settled in a hot war with any other country. One 50 mega tonner between the two islands and Japan will only survive in the history books.

America sells occupation as necessary defense from enemies that don't exist.
Or at best, creates enemies for smaller countries so occupation can exist.

America sorely needs China and Russia to demonstrate some sort of arrogance that could be called aggressiveness. Otherwise the world's countries are going to see the light and finger the real proven aggressor.

I think you're smart enough to know a lot of that Beale.
Of course.

War is dumb.

iu

What makes you believe they would be, "slaughtered?"

You talk about the Chinese as if they were inhuman monsters. Why? :eusa_think:

Perhaps the Chinese would round the Taiwanese up and put them in ovens too. . . that it?
I'm surprised to read this coming from you. Have you not heard what's happening with the Uyghurs? That's just one example.

I'm surprised to read this coming from you. Have you not heard what's happening with the Uyghurs? That's just one example.

Agreed.

But what does this population have to do with Taiwan?

Did the Chinese treat the folks in Hong Kong like the Uyghurs? Why or why not?

I am simply trying to diffuse hyperbolic war propaganda.

If folks wanted to use an excuse of human rights to stand up to China, then yes, you are right, the time to do it, was Tibet, or the Uyghurs. The Chinese are not dumb, they aren't going to kill off a highly skilled population that is inherently a capital resource. Why do you think they desire Taiwan in the first place? IMO, it isn't only the strategic location of the landmass that they desire. . . it is the economic and industrial output they are after.

If they can't take the island largely intact, without a huge loss of life and destruction of the infrastructure, I am thinking that is something that will give them pause.

. . . maybe not.

But I doubt they would just off and treat the Taiwanese the same as Uyghurs.

If China's military arsenal is anything like their products they sell, then they are all smoke and mirrors. Half their chips and tech items might or might not work, poor cheap metals and parts, poorly sodded capaciters and wires, and Chinese military officers will be complaining their weapons and uniforms never arrived in the 3 month promised delivery window and thus rate their own army suppliers 2 1/2 stars like on Amazon.
images-17.jpg

Cut off ALL trade with China, effective 1/1/2022.

What can be had from China, can be gotten from India, Canada, Italy, and a few of the smaller Euro countries. We can also put our own companies into high production and put them back in business again.

Lets see how many days it's takes China to start kissing our ass and shoving their tongues up there.

This thread relates to US interference, or allegations of interference in Taiwan and so isn't being discussed elsewhere.
I interpret as a strong statement from China that was predictable.
Both America and China will likely have an opportunity to demonstrate their resolve.

I would only suggest that the decisions are most likely above Biden's ability and his pay grade, so to speak.

Both sides have reached the pinnacle of Cold War rhetoric that is equal to that of the previous Cold War.
The chinese aren't stupid---no time better than now with their puppets Biden and Gen Milley in....

China sees the challenge as coming from the Biden regime. If either side resorts to military action it will be the Biden regimes responsibility, not Trump's
you should say it will be Xi’s fault for invading Taiwan

We should leave them the fuck alone and mind our own business.
Hmmm, and let them position themselves as an overwhelming threat to the world's free trade economies, otherwise by a supposed take over of Taiwan as is being read in such threats to these little thriving democracies in existence around the world ??

Whose next, South Korea, then Japan and so on and so forth ?

Our idiocy may have brought about our demise, and the torch of freedom might be passed to someone else in the world. Except freedom will no longer exist in the form that it did leading up to all of this, so I guess it's stay tuned for the battle of our lifetimes that may soon come.

Ace kissing ain't going to work, because these new power players will have become secured from bribery, and from any begging in hopes that they will compromise on their new found strength.

Not only that, but if the Lord isn't with us because of what he has since witnessed in us, then we are done.

Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

None of this conventional war response with conventional warfare will mean anything as it might start out this way, but it will quickly turn to nukes. Then nobody will win unless an overwhelming first strike takes place in order to neutralize a foe before it can neutralize you. Trump didn't start the space force for nothing, but how far along has that gotten one wonder's ?

A good while ago, China intercepted a targeted satellite and destroyed it in space. How far has their technology gone in the ways of blinding us somehow ??
I always figured that to leave our manual overide on everything was highly important, but slowly we have bought into the god of technology, and the nation began to worship it. Well when that technology is found to be highly vulnerable in a modern war, and we don't have the manual overide switch to throw, then we are done.

Remember what sank the Bismarck ? It wasn't modern technology. It was the old sword fish biplanes that were low and slow, and could therefore defeat the monster battleship when it was thought to be unsinkable and undefeatable.

Wake up America, and get busy sweeping your back porch off, and when you get that clean then you can go around and greet your new company with a smile.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back