Chinese State Run Media says China Ready to use Force Against US.

Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

Selling?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Democrats are feeding Chinese spies like fang fang all the defense statigies just like they are helping Iran defeat Iron dome.
The only sense that can be gleaned out of that, would be that China is very actively gathering intelligence in preparation for a war. As is the US of course.
Trying to insert US domestic politics is rather silly.

The only sense that can be gleaned out of that, would be that China is very actively gathering intelligence in preparation for a war. As is the US of course.
Trying to insert US domestic politics is rather silly.
Democrats and China share a common enemy. America.

Then why have American oligarchs been selling China all the technology the need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?
Absolutely no doubt on the similarities! Is that against the law?

The question must now be, does China copy and then upgrade their copy to make it better?

I see China's next move as appealing to the people of Taiwan on unification. Digging a bit below the surface should tell one that that isn't a settled question.

Some parallel to the question in the Crimea is perhaps likely.

In any case, the rest of the world's opinion will be the most important deciding factor on which side is on the side of right.

That could invite an objective analysis here, as opposed to nearly everybody trying to fight an armchair war.
And the Taiwanese people will look at the conduct of China's government in Hong Kong, and say "go screw yourselves". The leaders of the PRC threw away any pretense of being a civilized, law abiding government when they threw out the agreement on Homg Kong's special treatment.

If China does try to seize Taiwan America has to act because of the defense treaty. But will China push it that far?

Selling?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Fair enough.

But? You are ignoring how they got the tech to do that in the first place. Sometimes I really wonder about your critical thinking. I honestly do.

:rolleyes:

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

It won't be profitable for the business elites that own the world if there's war between China and the United States. That's why I think it's very unlikely.

1. The United States would not set a date for termination of arms sales to Taiwan.

2. The United States would not alter the terms of the Taiwan Relations Act.

3. The United States would not consult with China in advance before making decisions about U.S. arms sales to Taiwan.

4. The United States would not mediate between Taiwan and China.

5. The United States would not alter its position about the sovereignty of Taiwan which was, that the question was one to be decided peacefully by the Chinese themselves, and would not pressure Taiwan to enter into negotiations with China.

6. The United States would not formally recognize Chinese sovereignty over Taiwan.

You think submitting to China will prevent war, i think it will only make the coming war worse.
Why? What indications, anywhere, make you bleev they have designs on anything other than Chinese sphere of influence?

Forum List

Back