China Has Killed More Than the Nazis

The Chinese have NOT killed more than the Nazis at all.

There are around 13 million Uighurs in China

This claims Hitler killed 11-12 million. Meaning that this person claims China has killed most Uighurs. In reality there's not much evidence that they've been killing uighurs at all.
We have no idea how many people living in China have been executed in one manner or another because we have no idea how to tell if China keeps tabs on it and if they would tell the truth to other nations.

~~~~~~
Aux Contraire:
And we aligned ourselves with them in WWll.

The United States - and later the world at-large - has been buying Chinese cheap-labor goods for a long time - thus supplying the cash for their military build-up.

A f
Thanks to Nixon and every President since then, China has the upper hand.
I don't fault Nixon for opening-up China.

That - in itself - was probably both necessary and a good idea.

I believe the fault lies in a combination of American Big Business and administrations of both parties that allowed large-scale Manufacturing Outsourcing.

Stupidly myopic of us from the vantage point of Strategic Interests and Best Practices... hell... stupidly myopic of us from the vantage point of Common Sense.

When we are no longer in control of the supply of computer chips it is time to press the Reset Button on American On-Shore Manufacturing.

"The trains held Japanese, German, and Italian immigrants and their American-born children, and many families from Latin America. The Crystal City Internment Camp, administered by the Immigration and Naturalization Service under the Department of Justice, was the only “family” internment camp—on either side of the Atlantic or the Pacific—that operated during the war".
FDR snatched up Germans and Italian immigrants also, didn't know that.

A f

I believe the fault lies in a combination of American Big Business and administrations of both parties that allowed large-scale Manufacturing Outsourcing.

Stupidly myopic of us from the vantage point of Strategic Interests and Best Practices... hell... stupidly myopic of us from the vantage point of Common Sense.
Who do you think supplied Nixon with the funds to run for President?
We screwed Mexico by going for the cheaper nation on the other side of the world.

A f

When we are no longer in control of the supply of computer chips it is time to press the Reset Button on American On-Shore Manufacturing.
American On-Shore Manufacturing

Business will claim it's Unconstitutional.

We have no idea how many people living in China have been executed in one manner or another because we have no idea how to tell if China keeps tabs on it and if they would tell the truth to other nations.

The Krauts were and are meticulous records keepers. They recorded it all, and on film too.

What happened in dusty old backwards Chinese villages we will never be able to accurately know, but Chine dilled way more than Hitler did, thats for sure.

China Has Killed More Than the Nazis | Morgan Zegers | Open Mic​

"Communist China is responsible for more deaths than Nazi Germany," declares Morgan Zegers.
Americans should care about genocide and human rights abuses regardless of where in the world they occur, she argues.

QUESTION:

Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal with them the same way we did with the Nazis?

Is that not simple common sense?

All you bleeding hearts give me diahorrea. Suddenly as the appointment of Biden triggered a wave of sympathy about the Chinese.
Why didn't you do something about the starving blacks in America? You hypocrites.

All you bleeding hearts give me diahorrea. Suddenly as the appointment of Biden triggered a wave of sympathy about the Chinese.
Why didn't you do something about the starving blacks in America? You hypocrites.
What starving Blacks?
Tell us a Blue City Slum with super skinny Blacks.

You don't care about genocide? Not even on International Holocaust Remembrance Day?

How many did British empire kill? It's tough to count. Western European colonialism, genocide in the name of capitalism, may put those Chinese numbers to shame. It had the disease thing going for it to really rack up the numbers. You don't conquer Africa and the Indian subcontinent without killing millions of brown people.

The USA, we massacred about a million Filipino Moros, so we're pretty low in the genocide count. In North America, the native people's population north of the Rio Grande wasn't that big, so wiping them out doesn't add much to the American numbers. The USA gave a good effort, but just didn't have enough bodies around to rack up a big count with.

You didn't answer the question because that city doesn't exist in the US.
It does exist in Super Civilized Africa.
Of course it does. Not one Republican controlled city has any violence. Model citizens, the lot of them.
No guns to bother them . Late night walkers everywhere.
I must move there soon.

Of course it does. Not one Republican controlled city has any violence. Model citizens, the lot of them.
No guns to bother them . Late night walkers everywhere.
I must move there soon.
All of a sudden a Liberal didn’t pull a statistic out of his rear end.
I’ll take the R city any day.

Forum List

Back