China Has Killed More Than the Nazis

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

China Has Killed More Than the Nazis | Morgan Zegers | Open Mic​

"Communist China is responsible for more deaths than Nazi Germany," declares Morgan Zegers.
Americans should care about genocide and human rights abuses regardless of where in the world they occur, she argues.

QUESTION:

Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal with them the same way we did with the Nazis?

Is that not simple common sense?

Last edited:

"Communist China is responsible for more deaths than Nazi Germany," declares Morgan Zegers.
Americans should care about genocide and human rights abuses regardless of where in the world they occur, she argues.

QUESTION:

Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal withy them the same way we did with the Nazis?

Does this count global Covid victims??

It was the Potato and Heels up that told everyone not to trust the vaccine!!!
Save the dumb lies for your fellow cult imbeciles. All the normal people know you're lying. We've been lied to by experts, so the poor quality of your lies offends us.

Also, you're a shit human being for your misogyny against Harris. Someone should have told you that before. Why is it that it's always up to me to stage these interventions?

QUESTION:

Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal withy them the same way we did with the Nazis?

Again, this has been discussed to death. And YouTube is not a source.

QUESTION:

That's actually true. Estimates are 50mm to 100mm in the Great Cultural Revolution alone.

So did Pol Pot.

And Stalin...

Funny story...

A co-worker went to China a few years back to visit a vendor. As they were driving through a district he noticed some of that ubiquitous bamboo scaffolding that always looks so rickety and ready to collapse. My co-worker asked the vendor what happens if the scaffolding collapses. Without missing a beat, the vendor says, and I'm paraphrasing here, "You no worry, we have plenty of workers."

I'm not sure they value life in quite the same way as other cultures...

Or the vendor was making a joke... I've never been sure.

Last edited:

QUESTION:

Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal with them the same way we did with the Nazis?

Yeah, but they're killing their own...

And that makes it different, how?

Again, this has been discussed to death

Then go away and shut the fuck up.

Dems are bloodthirsty, they have wiped out 50 million plus babies in the womb. China has some catching up to do.

The Dems, like the ChiComs, murder babes by the millions, and they spit on individual rights, so they are okay with China. Makes sense.

Last edited:
That's actually true. Estimates are 50mm to 100mm in the Great Cultural Revolution alone.

Thank you. So I ask again: Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal with them the same way we did with the Nazis?

Thank you. So I ask again: Since the Chinese have killed more than the Nazis, and have concentration camps like Nazis, and are a one-party dictatorial state like the Nazis, shouldn't we treat them and deal with them the same way we did with the Nazis?
So youre saying Republicans should stop voting in the ways that the Chinese pay them to vote?

I'm for that.

So why do you suck the ass of the party that sucks China's ass?

And how does Beijing want you to respond to that? You'd best run and check. You wouldn't want to post something that your masters disapprove of.

The world had a fairly "close call" in getting rid of the Nazis in the 1940s...

Imagine how much more difficult it would have been if Nazi Germany manufactured half-or-more of the goods that America and the Allies depended upon.

Once the shooting started we'd lose half our manufacturing capability with the stroke of a pen. :oops:

Not to mention our self-guilt at buying goods made in Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen and Treblinka et al.

Of course, that was back-in-the-day when both parties and America at-large still had a moral compass, and the backbone to act accordingly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back