Cheney Really Hates Trump

Two people fighting over a dead woman, in a thread about another woman ...
That about sums up the state of affairs in this country.

24 seconds into the video.
Checkmate!

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, you posted a video which doesn't even show her when she's shot.

face-palm-gif.278959

Pretty damning video there dickhead.

Shitloads of violence AND broken windows. In fact it shows that last window coming out in one piece from one hit (very end of the video).

That's the one Ashes tried to climb through and fell backwards out of
Indeependent is a fucking lunatic. :cuckoo:

Police are always outnumbered at protests, moron. Can you imaging a protest where there are more police than protestors? Do you imagine we don't know that you're making excuses for that thug Piglosi who deliberately instigated a riot? A number of people requested that Piglosi bring in additional help, including the National Guard. Piglosi could have easily prevented the chaos if she wanted to.
Show a riot where police were attacked like this...

ROFL! I love the way you turds always make excuses for your storm troopers. Jan 6 had no long term impact on the country except to send the progs into a tornado of hysteria.
Oh, it's long term alright for the violent thugs who are facing 20 or more years in prison.

1. Thanks.
2. The shooter had no call to do that.
3. The Trump supporters who wreaked havoc should be in jail.

LOLOL

Your dementia is noted and laughed. Meanwhile, your lies that the window hadn't been broken out, that Ashes Targetpractice was 4 feet away, and that the cop shot through the window are all exposed as the bullshit you intended.

And I replied why I think that video may be bullshit.
It's your brain that's full of bullshit. The video is real and thd guy breaking the window is a Proud Boy facing 20 years or more.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Your dementia is noted and laughed. Meanwhile, your lies that the window hadn't been broken out, that Ashes Targetpractice was 4 feet away, and that the cop shot through the window are all exposed as the bullshit you intended.
I know it took you a few hours to find your videos so don't be such a bigshot.
Too late, the time stamps for your posts are already locked in place.

It's your brain that full of bullshit. The video is real and thd guy breaking the window is a Proud Boy facing 20 years or more.
And it took you 2 hours to find the video so don't be such a bigshot.

Forum List

Back