Cheney Really Hates Trump

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Cheney is out to get Trump. It's very obvious now. It will be real interesting to watch her primary race.

---Liz Cheney Reveals Evidence Against Trump & Promises Justice---

Cheney is out to get Trump. It's very obvious now. It will be real interesting to watch her primary race.

Who wouldn't? He's a traitor...

The Cheneys were involved in the crooked Uranium One Deal, so there is your reason they hate Trump. SAME with the McCain family.

Last edited:
Is she being altruistic for the sake of her party or is it more about personal gain?

There's no doubt that she's placed herself in the catseat if Trumps falls from favour.

Has McConnell saved a place for her or has he spoken out against her?
I suspect he's saving her place.

Is she being altruistic for the sake of her party or is it more about personal gain?

There's no doubt that she's placed herself in the catseat if Trumps falls from favour.

The "catseat?" She has no chance of getting the nomination for any Republican position ever again.

She's hated him since Putin helped him in 16. She and her dad are both die hard neocons. The real problem for neocons (whose ideology stemmed directly from the anti-soviet dems of JFK/RFK and Scoop Jackson, and then Jean Kilpatrick) is that once the Soviet Empire was gone .. they had nowhere to go.

Putin's aim is to bring back the Soviet Empire sans communism, but with a totalatarian kleptomania. I'm sure Cheney has no fondness for Biden or the progs, either

Last edited:
A traitor to whom? A traitor to what?

What did he do to undermine the COTUS? What did he do that undermined the interests of the American public?

Did he graft millions from from foreign businesses like the Clinton/Xiden Cartels? Were the chinese giving his kids billion dollar gifts?

Get a grip.

Hard to believe a life long Republican who has voted 95% or more (including Trumps term) for anything put fourth by her party, doesn't have a darn good reason to go against her party now, is it just Jan 6 ?

She's hated him since Putin helped him in 16. She and her dad are both die hard neocons. The real problem for neocons (whose ideology stemmed directly from the anti-soviet dems of JFK/RFK and Scoop Jackson, and then Jean Kilpatrick) is that once the Soviet Empire was gone .. they had nowhere to go.

Putin's aim is to bring back the Soviet Empire sans communism, but with a totalatarian kleptomania. I'm sure neither Cheney has any fondness for Biden nor the progs.
What a load. Do you ever post without lying?

Cheney knows she's on her way out. These are her political death throes.
She probably doesn't care about the risk if Trump holds onto popularity. Her political aspirations are very strongly conservative and he patriotism also plays a big part.
And she will be independently wealthy too of course.

she's set herself up for either a big win or a loss.

My guess is she's accepted her fall from ever being elected again. But she was an idealogue before ever being elected. I'm no fan of her politics, but she and her father were both committed to represenative democracy, so I gotta respect that.

Forum List

Back