Former Senator Sues Fulton County - Thousands of Ballots Not Counted

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The search for the truth continues.

---Former Senator David Perdue Sues Fulton County for “Absentee Ballots…Scanned Multiple Times” and “16,000 Ballots” Not Counted in 2020 Election---

"Don't Not Never Give Up Bro!"

_0-rac008a (223).jpg

Why the senator will keep showing that the funds are limitless for those that seek to live a dream of a despot.

Thanks Biff. You are right, we should never give up on this.
We who?

I don't participate in cults.......

How long did it take you to stop believing Saddam has nukes??? and did you admit you were played like a fool when you finally stopped believing it??

Hell, maybe you still do believe it...maybe Saddam's nukes are hidden next to all of that voter fraud evidence

Yes, yes, Republicans won, but the Democrats put who they wanted in office.

Why vote? Democrats will do what they want no matter what your vote is.

You might as well stay home on election day. Why bother?

We who?

I don't participate in cults.......

How long did it take you to stop believing Saddam has nukes??? and did you admit you were played like a fool when you finally stopped believing it??

Hell, maybe you still do believe it...maybe Saddam's nukes are hidden next to all of that voter fraud evidence
you wrote it right? we includes you then.

So Purdue is gone full blown "trump." Do these people enjoy losing?

full blown trump?.....thats kinda like what you are jim......

You do understand the difference between debunked and ignored? I think not, but then your just a stupid fucking democrat.

You do understand the difference between debunked and ignored? I think not, but then your just a stupid fucking democrat.
The only reason Purdue is doing this is to kiss trump's ass. He wants to be the candidate of the "chosen one." This is all a lot about nothing. It has been to the courts. It has been proven BS.

The good think is it will syphon more money from the RNC as they pay trump's legal bills. How did that happen? Well, the RND, just like you and the other repubs, are cowards and cannot say NO! to trump.

Yup, the RNC will pay millions for another reach to....nowhere.

Forum List

Back