CEO cancelled over Texas abortion law support

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
American business usually gets what it wants. Gay marriage bans were eliminated In America because of business - Is abortion the next target?

Video game CEO is out after praising Texas abortion law

"Proud of #USSupremeCourt affirming the Texas law banning abortion for babies with a heartbeat," Gibson wrote in a tweet Saturday. "As an entertainer I don't get political often. Yet with so many vocal peers on the other side of this issue, I felt it was important to go on the record as a pro-life game developer."

That tweet set off a controversy, with some in the video game community criticizing Gibson while other people praised him.

"We cannot in good conscience continue to work with Tripwire under the current leadership structure," Shipwright Studios, a co-development partner that worked with Tripwire, wrote on Twitter. "We will begin the cancellation of our existing contracts effective immediately."

Neither Gibson nor Tripwire responded to requests for further comment.

He should be fired for being so ignorant of what the Supreme Court did. A CEO should be expected to understand basic rulings.

American business usually gets what it wants. Gay marriage bans were eliminated In America because of business - Is abortion the next target?

Video game CEO is out after praising Texas abortion law

"Proud of #USSupremeCourt affirming the Texas law banning abortion for babies with a heartbeat," Gibson wrote in a tweet Saturday. "As an entertainer I don't get political often. Yet with so many vocal peers on the other side of this issue, I felt it was important to go on the record as a pro-life game developer."

That tweet set off a controversy, with some in the video game community criticizing Gibson while other people praised him.

"We cannot in good conscience continue to work with Tripwire under the current leadership structure," Shipwright Studios, a co-development partner that worked with Tripwire, wrote on Twitter. "We will begin the cancellation of our existing contracts effective immediately."

Neither Gibson nor Tripwire responded to requests for further comment.
Who knows if it wasn't totally worth it to him to state his moral code and rile up a bunch of brain-dead leftist knuckle draggers? I would love a chance to stand up in a meaningful way for my moral code. Maybe this is a good experience for him.

Who knows if it wasn't totally worth it to him to state his moral code and rile up a bunch of brain-dead leftist knuckle draggers? I would love a chance to stand up in a meaningful way for my moral code. Maybe this is a good experience for him.
Cool. I love win/wins He learns a valuable lesson and one less righty dipshit in a leadership role. Win/win.

yesserie ---just like Germany 1933 --left act like nazis
Hitler refused to nationalize industry because he knew all you had to do was nationalize the populace into thinking and acting the way you want them to.

So what ended up happening was, industry did everything Hitler wanted, even though he did not own them in name.

The DNC uses the Nazi methods.

I would never stand up for a moral code. Not my job to do that. This is not a big deal it happens in business all the time.

I would never stand up for a moral code. Not my job to do that. This is not a big deal it happens in business all the time.
Is that because your morals only inform certain facets of your life or because you simply have no morals? I can't imagine any aspect of living that is not informed and shaped by my morals.

Forum List

Back