Texas Congressman Threatens Companies That Pay For Employees Out of State Abortion Expenses. Companies say “Go F@&$ Yourself”

Off topic? I believe you brought red state infant mortality into a discussion about abortion. Please keep up.

Nope, I sure did not. I responded to your post about it.

Do try and keep up with your own lies so I do not have to correct you all the time.

So now there are only 18 states? Three of your bullshit table are not red states (OH, IN, NC). That is fully 20% of your table, dumbass. Lying doesn't help your cause. Also, what are the numbers of the other states? You are strangely silent on Georgia and Michigan. Not that it amounts to a hill of beans as the "color" of any given state can and does change from one election to another but you lying democrats will stoop to any level of lying to promote your bullshit. There are a myriad of reasons why low population states which make up the majority of your incomplete table might have lesser health care than other more populous states. BTW, the VA healthcare system is some of the worst in the nation--could it be because of lower quality employees? Hmmmmm? Try dumping your fallacious bullshit on someone who doesn't think, moron.

You are the lying asshole REPUBLICAN. Ohio and Indiana are red states. NC has a Republican legislature. Georgia is controlled by Republicans. The color of these states do not change that often. Republican led states refuse to spend money to lower infant mortality rates. That is the only reason. BTW I have no issues with the care I have received from the VA.

The question isn't the viability of the child living at 24 weeks is not the question--except for someone who is bent on murdering it. The child is viable in the womb moron if left to mature. It is MURDER, no matter how many times you deny it. Are you suffering from guilt? Did you murder one of your children?

It is not murder. You are the murderers. You worry more about someone being able to own a AR-15 than you are protecting children. You have no clue what being pro-life is. For you, it is about controlling citizens.

Nice try Gigi. Doesn't fly. Irrelevant crap about infant mortality in one state or another means absolutely NOTHING in a discussion about the murder of an innocent voiceless life. You and your moron colleague who are trying to derail a discussion that you clearly cannot defend is what is dishonest.

You are the one who is dishonest. You are the one who wants to control citizens. You are nothing but a Nazi thug.

Nice try Gigi. Doesn't fly. Irrelevant crap about infant mortality in one state or another means absolutely NOTHING in a discussion about the murder of an innocent voiceless life. You and your moron colleague who are trying to derail a discussion that you clearly cannot defend is what is dishonest.

It is very relevant. Being pro-life means helping children when they come out of the womb. That means putting money into programs to lower infant mortality rates. It is about using programs such as the child tax credit to lift children out of poverty. It is about school lunch programs. Republicans oppose all of this. You are not pro-liofe. You just want big government imposing your will on people.

Forum List

Back