How soon can you take a pregnancy test?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

How soon can you take a pregnancy test?​

You should wait to take a pregnancy test until the week after your missed period for the most accurate result.

If you don’t want to wait until you’ve missed your period, you should wait at least one to two weeks after you had sex. If you are pregnant, your body needs time to develop detectable levels of HCG. This typically takes seven to 12 days after successful implantation of an egg.

You may receive an inaccurate result if the test is taken too early in your cycle.

Here are some signs that you should take a pregnancy test.
snip
For the best results, take the test after you think you’ve missed your period. Test during your first morning bathroom visit, or hold it for several hours to increase the concentration of the HCG hormone that the test measures.

------------------------------------------------------

By then its 5 week, and a women only has a week left to leave the state or have a infant.
See a Physician if you are pg.

No way 6 weeks is long enough, 24 weeks is a infants viability with a chance of 50% able to survive.
So I say 20 Wks. is a long time, 5 months , and usually by 5 months a female wants and is excited about having an infant.
-------------------------------------------------

Implantation is an early stage of pregnancy. It happens when a fertilized egg attaches to a woman's uterus. Implantation usually occurs 6 to 12 days after conception, or about day 25 of your cycle. For the most accurate reading, you should take a pregnancy test after your first missed period.Dec 5, 2019

Implantation happens early in pregnancy. Here are the signs ...

https://www.insider.com › Health › Lifestyle

Last edited:

You should wait to take a pregnancy test until the week after your missed period for the most accurate result.

If you don’t want to wait until you’ve missed your period, you should wait at least one to two weeks after you had sex. If you are pregnant, your body needs time to develop detectable levels of HCG. This typically takes seven to 12 days after successful implantation of an egg.

You may receive an inaccurate result if the test is taken too early in your cycle.

snip
For the best results, take the test after you think you’ve missed your period. Test during your first morning bathroom visit, or hold it for several hours to increase the concentration of the HCG hormone that the test measures.

By then its 5 week, and a women only has a week left to leave the state or have a infant.

No way 6 weeks is long enough, 24 weeks is a infants viability with a chance of 50% able to survive.
So I say 20 Wks. is a long time, 5 months , and usually by 5 months a female wants and is excited about having an infant.

Implantation is an early stage of pregnancy. It happens when a fertilized egg attaches to a woman's uterus. Implantation usually occurs 6 to 12 days after conception, or about day 25 of your cycle. For the most accurate reading, you should take a pregnancy test after your first missed period.Dec 5, 2019

just one more reason women should plan ahead before having sex and take some sort of birth control,,,

snip

Woah!!!!
For a minute there I thought someone actually fucked you.

snip

That's basically it. Texas wants "fetal viability" out of the "legal equation." Also, I'm certainly out of the procreation business, but I am a father. It seems to me that at least for women who are educated and have some income, the abortifacient drugs are really the game changer. In Jesusland states, courts have consistently said states cannot prohibit telemedicine and the mailing of drugs under prescription when the drugs are legal and procedures "safe." But the drugs typically have be taken before week 24.

That's basically it. Texas wants "fetal viability" out of the "legal equation." Also, I'm certainly out of the procreation business, but I am a father. It seems to me that at least for women who are educated and have some income, the abortifacient drugs are really the game changer. In Jesusland states, courts have consistently said states cannot prohibit telemedicine and the mailing of drugs under prescription when the drugs are legal and procedures "safe." But the drugs typically have be taken before week 24.
And you certainly won't be getting laid by one. LOL now go fuck your mother's mouth

snip

Yep, and then good luck when you have a week to schedule your appointment for an abortion in Texghanistan. We'll see ya in Hell asshole :)

1200x0.jpg

HereWeGoAgain
-------------------
I am pro choice, it the only democratic thing to do, and I won't apologize for it.

Like the my choice , my body people who don't wear a mask or even get vaccinated.

First Response will give you an answer in 48 hours. Sold at all drug stores and Walmart.

You people are incapable of figuring out that encouraging young women not to have kids will help lower abortion to near zero.

Forum List

Back