A woman faces a murder charge in Texas over an alleged self-induced abortion

You support the murder of innocent children. And your false accusation against me of “…fantasizing about murdering women” is based on me wanting those who murder children to be brought to proper justice.

Just one more datum showing just how morally- and ethically fucked-up you truly are, that you support he murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings, and oppose any kind of justice for them, to the degree that you characterize justice itself as “murder”.

Just a small part of your broader character of always taking the side of subhuman criminal; shit against the side of human beings. The more extreme end of it, in fact, where you take the side of the very worst of murderers against that of the very most innocent and precious of all human beings.
No one supports the murder of children. You want to play God. I would encourage a woman to have the child but that is up to them. I certainly will not condemn a woman to prison for it. It is not for us to determine when science does not tell us when a fetus becomes a person.

No one supports the murder of children.

That's a flat-out lie.

Abortion IS the murder of children, and you support it; and so do too many others.

All of your lies and your semantic games cannot conceal the ugly truth of what it is that you are defending, nor what it tells us of your own [lack of] ethical character.

These are innocent, living human beings, and you support the “right” to kill them in cold blood, absent any circumstances that in any other conditions would be considered anywhere close to adequate to justify the taking of innocent human lives.

Yours is a savage, evil, and murderous position, and you cannot hide from the truth about it.

Set a two-year-old out to fend for himself, with no care from adults, and how long will he survive?

Longer than the minutes a fetus in the first or second trimesters would... that's the point.

It's a hard fact of life about humans, that it takes many years for us to mature to the point of being able to care for ourselves. It may be fair to say that for many of us, perhaps most of us, we never reach a point of being able to survive without the help of others. At best, most of us, I think, reach a point where we can contribute enough to others to balance out what others must contribute to allow us to survive.

So that's why you want to cut off food stamps to poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires... to teach those little bastards self-sufficiency!

Now, here I was thinking you were a religious tool being played by the One Percent... and now I'm sure of it.

Of course, none of us achieve that before birth. None of us achieve that until many years after birth.

Your argument for denying the right of a gestating human to life would be just as valid as an argument for denying any child the right to life, up to the point where that child gains the ability to contribute as much to others as he requires to be contributed by others to his own survival.

Some people belong to cults and never become independent, what's your point?

Here's a crazy idea. If you are going to force women to have babies, maybe we should force the religious nuts to support them until they are 18.

How about that. We put a tax on all the religious nutters who think globby the fetus should have human rights.

New Topics

Forum List

Back