Federal court upholds Texas social media law, clearing way for users to sue over censorship

Sure I am. In case you haven't noticed I'm an Anarcho-Capitalist. If a baker doesn't want to put a message on his cake, that's his right. If Facebook or Twitter don't want a message on their sever, that's their right.

Of course you're not......you support government forcing individuals to do its bidding.

When, exactly, did you begin transitioning into a Fascist?

Was surgery involved????

Of course you're not......you support government forcing individuals to do its bidding.

When, exactly, did you begin transitioning into a Fascist?

Was surgery involved????
Who am I forcing to do anything?
"If a baker doesn't want to put a message on his cake, that's his right. If Facebook or Twitter don't want a message on their sever, that's their right."
Where's the force?

Who am I forcing to do anything?
"If a baker doesn't want to put a message on his cake, that's his right. If Facebook or Twitter don't want a message on their sever, that's their right."
Where's the force?

Did you write this?
"Remember, friends, these are the same idjits that support a baker's right not to put a message on his cake,"

If you didn't mean the import of that quote, try to be more thoughtful and articulate in the future.

Good. So Texans can now sue.

They've always been able to sue. This is just another populist stunt. It's meaningless outside the cheerleading squads.

Particularly since we know that Biden and his Rat Pack administration have been working with social media companies to censor people.

This is needed nationally.

Actually, Biden is on it. He's been threatening to revoke 230 since before he was elected. Apparently, he's on your side.

Sure I am. In case you haven't noticed I'm an Anarcho-Capitalist. If a baker doesn't want to put a message on his cake, that's his right. If Facebook or Twitter don't want a message on their sever, that's their right.
When a few private companies have a virtual monopoly on conversation, the antitrust laws apply and they can be regulated.

It's a free country, set up your own social media platform, and censor to your heart's content.
Really? How do we protect consumers from cartels and large business combinations with price fixing and forcing out small competitors???That is what antitrust laws are for.

When a few private companies have a virtual monopoly on conversation, the antitrust laws apply and they can be regulated.

Which is not the case with the internet. There are thousands upon thousands of sites just like this one people are free to join and no other company can do anything about it

No one I know likes hypocrites

So you don't know a single Democrat????
Hard to believe.

they don't deny being hypocrites.
1. hypocrisy

nounhy·poc·ri·sy\hi-ˈpä-krə-sēalsohī-\

: the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do : behavior that does not agree with what someone claims to believe or feel Hypocrisy Definition of hypocrisy by Merriam-Webster

2. We who love this country have long complained about the 50 million illegal immigrants that the Democrats enticed and allowed in. The Left has thumped their chest about helping the poor and giving asylum to those "hard working, law abiding (fill in all the other lies)".....

3. But the brilliance of Texas and Florida put the spotlight on the lies and hypocrisy....

"Martha’s Vineyard Homeless Shelter Coordinator Melts Down Over Illegals Flown to Island: “They Have to Move From Here to Somewhere Else” (VIDEO)"​

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Martha's Vineyard Homeless Shelter Coordinator Melts Down Over Illegals Flown to Island: "They Have to Move From Here to Somewhere Else" (VIDEO)

The melt down over the 50 illegals flown to Martha’s Vineyard is fun to watch. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) on Wednesday sent two planes of illegal aliens to Martha’s Vineyard. Watch the latest video at foxnews.com The racist white limousine liberals on Martha’s Vineyard are not happy about...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com

Sanctuary Cities, Border Crisis Costs, and a Rude Awakening ...

https://www.heritage.org › immigration › commentary

7 days ago — Record numbers of illegal immigrants are entering the country illegally and spreading throughout the interior of United States—and it's ...

Opinion|D.C. Mayor Bowser promised a 'sanctuary city.' Now ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/09/09 › dc-mi...

7 days ago — Mayor Bowser has repeatedly said Washington is a "sanctuary city," but until now resisted a major commitment of dollars for migrants being ...

Gov. Greg Abbott sends five more buses of migrants to New York

https://www.texastribune.org › 2022/08/24 › greg-abbo...

Aug 24, 2022 — The policy is an expansion of the governor's plan to antagonize President Joe Biden over border security by busing migrants entering Texas ...

Forum List

Back