Zone1 catholics or protestants

who was first?

• Total voters
Abraham had several wives as did others. Joseph is in good company. The Church of Jesus Christ was restored in 1830 with the proper foundation of apostles and prophets as is in the Bible. The Church continued with and still is with the same foundation of apostles and prophets. Catholics and Protestants nope. Still with the foundation of sand.

oh ….. my ……. goodness ….

…… omg ….
Ephesians 2:
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

The name of the Church is The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints. Do all things in His name including naming the Church makes Christ the chief cornerstone. And, who were the disciples or followers? SAINTS!

Catholics and Protestants don’t have any of these foundations and principles. They went wrong. Way wrong!

How many of you know/realize that the word "Catholic" means "Universal" aka "Global?"

Edit: Oops, I cast the wrong vote b/c I misunderstood the question, the answer is Catholic.

Last edited:
How many of you know/realize that the word Catholic means "Universal" aka "Global?"

Edit: Oops, I cast the wrong vote b/c I misunderstood the question, the answer is Catholic.
it is

existence

Christians are the same religion as ancient Israelites.

IMG_5056.jpeg

Forum List

Back