Zone1 accusing Catholics of listening to man while they are.. listening to man

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Protestants are always accusing Catholics of listening to or following man, not God.

Really?

Protestants are always quoting people like Joel Olsteen... or say, Billy Graham. I don't know much about the former but I have read books written by Graham and never found anything questionable therein.. Of course in those days, I wasn't as well informed on matters of theology as I am today. It's possible I read his book(s) before I even read the entire Bible, which I did some 20 years ago.

In any case, they quote HUMAN pastors all the time, then get on the case of Catholics who quote saints

Sometimes, it is a good idea to look within and see what kinds of inconsistencies may abide in that murky, sinful place

Every time someone tells someone else (usually with great pride) "I am a protestant"

He is affirming his belief in the first Protestant, Martin Luther. One thing always forgotten about Luther-- aside from the obvious fact he was a mere human being-- is that the Catholic Church (the only Christian Church in the world then and the only Church established by CHRIST)

formally EXCOMMUNICATED Luther

But hey... they choose Luther over the Church Christ founded... telling themselves the lie that it is NOT the Original Church, yet unable to name the Church that is).

Well, they will find out in the end............

In the Name of Jesus, I pray all souls come to the TRUTH

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

Well, since this poster very, very likely will only say something to the effect of

You are wrong to be Catholic and I am right about all things spiritual so why don't you believe me and be a Protestant

Well... there u go... I just saved myself a lot of time by writing out what I am 99% sure I will read if I ---Show ignored content

so I will not be Showing ignored content w/ this poster any time soon

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

Well, since this poster very, very likely will only say something to the effect of

You are wrong to be Catholic and I am right about all things spiritual so why don't you believe me and be a Protestant

Well... there u go... I just saved myself a lot of time by writing out what I am 99% sure I will read if I ---Show ignored content

so I will not be Showing ignored content w/ this poster any time soon
Your pretense is showing. You are just putting on a show. No one is buying it...

you are ignoring content by this member

okie dokie

I don't usually respond when posters begin with an insult...

Forum List

Back