Carry on gun nuts... you are now free to go on a shooting rampage.

I think people who are afraid of leaving the house without a gun are either paranoid or live in a place they should be working to leave behind.
Of course you do. :cuckoo:

Do you believe the threat of violent crime isn't to the level where the law-abiding have a legitimate need to carry a gun for protection?

I've been all over the country and quite a few places in other countries. Maybe I just have unusually good situational awareness but no I don't think most people need guns.
I see. Is ths because you think it is unlikely that people in general will face a threat that waramnts the projection of deadly force?

Last edited:
And what do the nutters call more than 30 gun deaths every day?

If that's not a "shooting rampage", then what is?

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

Would call that a "bad driving rampage"?

Here we go again. RWs nutters saying that cars and guns are the same.

They are not the same.

Guns are not cars.
Cars are not guns.

But if you want to pretend they are the same -

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg
The Constitution doesn't give us the right to keep and bear cars.

Those of us who are responsible and know how to handle guns don't go on shooting rampages as my father told me one time he would trust me more with a gun than he would most of my friends behind the wheel of a car.

We really need to take guns away from potential mass gun shooters in public and now we get this...

Georgia 'guns everywhere' bill takes effect | MSNBC

Georgia residents can now carry guns into bars, nightclubs, school classrooms, and certain government buildings that lack security personnel or devices – with a license to carry, of course.

Hey, nobody stopped you from going on a stupid rampage.

Now, as a Georgian, I feel safer already.

Last edited:
Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

They are not the same.

Guns are not cars.
Cars are not guns.

giphy.gif

The people who go through the licensing process to be able to carry are not the people you need to be worried about. All the Georgia law does is expand the number if places you can carry IF you are a holder of a Georgia Firearms License. You must go through a thorough background search to get such a license. I know this because I live in Georgia and have carried for 20 years.

People who carry are going to carry. However, you need to be aware if where you cannot legally carry and be prepared to leave your gun in the car, at the office, or at home if you know you will at some point have to go to such a place. The expanded law simply means that the people who are already carrying will not have to think through their daily schedule to know where they will be at a certain time so that they can stash their piece somewhere legally before entering a place off limits. For example, if I happen to go to lunch somewhere that serves alcohol, then I have to leave my piece at the office or in my car. The result is that I was constantly having to unholster my weapon, stash it, then reholster it. I was leaving it at my office, a friend's office, or unattended in my car all the time. That being said, it seems to me that it is a much more rational and safe practice to keep my piece with me and under my control at all times rather than having to unholster it and leave it unattended several times each week.

The new law will not cause more people to carry. Further, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that a licensed individual is going to shoot up a place because now it is legal to carry in an establishment that serves alcohol. That point of view is not logical.

It is amazing how many people who are ignorant on this subject have adopted such irrational positions. By the same logic you could conclude that handing out condoms is going to cause more sex and more sexual assaults.

A word of advice to the leftists: you are not doing your children any favors by being a knee-jerk, ignorant reactionary. Further, you are not doing your children any favor by making the topic of firearms taboo. Finally, you are not doing your children any favors by walking around completely unable to protect them or yourselves. A responsible adult will learn to protect him or her self so as not to cause their kids to become orphans should the unfortunate circumstances arise.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They are not the same.

Guns are not cars.
Cars are not guns.

Then it shouldn't give us the right to bear arms either.

Then it shouldn't give us the right to bear arms either.

Well, it does. Tough shit for you, huh, princess?

Not for me, I don't need to hide behind a gun for protection little girl.

Some day you might, but hey, it's your life. I don't care what you do with it. If you were to ever lose it in a home invasion or a mugging gone wrong you would just be one less douche bag fucking up our country and more oxygen for the rest of us.

There nothing like mass school shootings by "good guys".

What's your solution? Short of confiscating all guns owned by civilians and trashing the 2nd Amendment, what legislation do you propose?

Oh that's easy... mandatory registration of all gun-owners just like cars. Fingerprinted traceable bullets. 10 day waiting period. No sales of guns at swap-meets, gun shows or on penny-saver ads.

Want more gun-control suggestion?

Please elaborate on how many kids your list of stupid laws would have saved at Sandy-Hook Elementary? :cuckoo:

Because this guns everywhere rule that you hate, would have saved a lot of kids & teachers at Sandy-Hook Elementary. :eusa_clap:

Guess what law you hate could have saved everyone at Sandy-Hook Elementary? A publicized list of mentally defective or crazy people who should not have access to weapons just like the registered sex offenders list. Then people would have reported Adam Lanza & his Mother when he was shooting at the gun range or any other time he had access to a gun. :eusa_clap:

It's amazing. I've lived 55 years without EVER needing a gun. 'Course, I don't live in a shit hole either.

I've lived 47 years & had 8 guns pulled on me over a 30 year period. Only once was at my home, so living in a "safe area" doesn't mean shit.

No Guns have been pulled on me in the past 10 years since CCW law passed here.

Last edited:
You don't have to get one.

See how that easy that was?

Shit... millions of gun nuts don't have to get one either but to them, happiness is a warm gun.

And I quote, "happiness is a warm gun."

As a gun owner I wonder why this makes you happy. I only use my guns to KILL and provide meat for my family...........What do you use your guns for?
Bullshit. You've never held a gun in your life.

Forum List

Back