Carry on gun nuts... you are now free to go on a shooting rampage.

On the other hand allowing firearms to be carried at schools, churches, bars, and other public places is just completely fucking insane and stupid. But that's where we are now.

Stupid is thinking that the person's location makes him/her more or less dangerous. Insane is thinking that people have not been carrying guns into schools, bars, and other public places for over two hundred years.

You are where you are now, because you have let political propaganda overcome your common sense.

I was playing pool, in a local dive a few years ago, when a fight broke out between two drunks over a woman. I stopped the fight when the one on top was beating the other guy's head into the concrete floor, and might have killed him. I heard the barmaid say that the police were on their way. Within minutes, a dozen handguns went over the bar, including two guns from the two men fighting. I might have been the only one in there who was not carrying. The police left, and the handguns went back over the bar to their owners.

Thats life in America today, yesterday, and as far back as I go.

We really need to take guns away from potential mass gun shooters in public and now we get this...

Georgia 'guns everywhere' bill takes effect | MSNBC

Excellent bill! Lefty moans and groans, and in the meantime liberty triumphs and violent crime will plummet even further in Georgia. Fact.

Insane bill!

Mass gun shooters will now be able to walk freely and legally on to school property, a church, a bar, or a gov't building, with-out impediment to conduct a mass shooting courtesy of the State of Georgia!
They were able to do that before this bill. Did the fact that it was illegal stop any of them, or did it just make them more confident that no one would be able to stop them because they knew no one there would be packing?

So..... what's your point?

I think people who are afraid of leaving the house without a gun are either paranoid or live in a place they should be working to leave behind.

I think people who are afraid of leaving the house because they fear other people exercising their civil right to carry a gun are either paranoid or live in a place they should be working to leave behind.

If you're implying I'm afraid to leave the house because there are gun nuts out there, you're mistaken. I just think it's silly. Then again, I might have a different perspective if I lived in a shit hole.

So..... what's your point?
I think people who are afraid of leaving the house without a gun are either paranoid or live in a place they should be working to leave behind.
Of course you do. :cuckoo:

Do you believe the threat of violent crime isn't to the level where the law-abiding have a legitimate need to carry a gun for protection?

I've been all over the country and quite a few places in other countries. Maybe I just have unusually good situational awareness but no I don't think most people need guns.

Of course you do. :cuckoo:

Do you believe the threat of violent crime isn't to the level where the law-abiding have a legitimate need to carry a gun for protection?

I've been all over the country and quite a few places in other countries. Maybe I just have unusually good situational awareness but no I don't think most people need guns.

Too bad this little thing called the United States Constitution doesn't give a good flying fuck what you "think." It's a protected RIGHT to keep and bear arms.. that you "don't think" people needs guns doesn't mean shit liberal. It's that simple.

It's amazing. I've lived 55 years without EVER needing a gun. 'Course, I don't live in a shit hole either.

It's not about "needing" moron.

Oh, you just think it makes a smart fashion accessory. Yee Haw!

It's plain to see I got the "moron " part right.

The right to keep and bear arms has nothing to do with needs. But I understand you were probably coddled your entire life and it's probably safe to say you have never had to stand up for yourself or defend yourself.

As usual, when a liberal sees something he doesn't like but can't refute, he starts ranting hysterically.

Help is available. :D

And what do the nutters call more than 30 gun deaths every day?

If that's not a "shooting rampage", then what is?

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

Would call that a "bad driving rampage"?

Excuse me fucktard.

The only thing that makes shooting rampages successful are :

gun-free-zone.png

As usual, when a liberal sees something he doesn't like but can't refute, he starts ranting hysterically.

Help is available. :D

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. More than half of all road traffic deaths occur among young adults ages 15-44.

Here we go again. RWs nutters saying that cars and guns are the same.

They are not the same.

Guns are not cars.
Cars are not guns.

But if you want to pretend they are the same -

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg

Here we go again. RWs nutters saying that cars and guns are the same.

They are not the same.

Guns are not cars.
Cars are not guns.

But if you want to pretend they are the same -

10155896_744578182230716_2127971220_n_zpsc4051d7b.jpg

We're still waiting on your "30 gun deaths a day" list..

Forum List

Back