Carry on gun nuts... you are now free to go on a shooting rampage.

I'll take a gun-free zone over a guns-everywhere zone any day, anytime, anyplace!

As do every criminal.

Why am I not surprised?

Criminals don't discriminate... they work anywhere, anytime, anyplace, whether you are armed or not! They don't stop first to ask you if are packing. They hold up banks and liquor stores don't they?

No on can promise Americans a rose garden. Packing heat does not mean that you will not be shot. But it substantially increases the probability that you will survive, or greatly minimize and an attack

I'll take a gun-free zone over a guns-everywhere zone any day, anytime, anyplace!

As do every criminal.

Why am I not surprised?

Criminals don't discriminate... they work anywhere, anytime, anyplace, whether you are armed or not! They don't stop first to ask you if are packing. They hold up banks and liquor stores don't they?
You're not too bright, are you? They don't ask if you're packing but if they think you might be, they leave you alone. They like gun free zones because law abiding citizens won't take guns into a gun free zone. Oh, forget it, there's no sense talking to an idiot.

As do every criminal.

Why am I not surprised?

You're not too bright, are you? They don't ask if you're packing but if they think you might be, they leave you alone. They like gun free zones because law abiding citizens won't take guns into a gun free zone. Oh, forget it, there's no sense talking to an idiot.

Criminals don't think... they shoot first and then ask questions especially if they think you're packing you moron. Criminals don't like gun-free zones because there is usually nothing of value there for them and probably to many individuals there for them to deal with.

Last edited:

Criminals don't think... they shoot first and then ask questions especially if they think you're packing you moron. Criminals don't like gun-free zones because there is usually nothing of value there for them and probably to many individuals there for them to deal with.
You give new meaning to the term "clueless".

No we don't because it's no one's business but our own. Do you have a gun ownership sign proudly displayed in your front yard? If you are a Christian do you also have that sign proudly proclaiming as such in addition to your other sign? No? Why not? Get serious dude.

This is the sign we have...

neighbor-sign_zps3d08cb6a.jpg

I'm calling you a liar! You have no such sign displayed in your front yard as you are trying to make us believe.

You may have that sign though but that's about it.

Nope I don't have that sign. Don't need it. I live way out on the end of a dead end road in a tiny little backwoods, Wisconsin town, and what neighbors I do have ARE armed, to the TEETH.

That sign is for you demtard, city slickers.

In the long list of ignorant things leftards say about gun control, that right there -^- has to be up there near the top of the fucking DUMBEST ones I've ever read... :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Its not your "ordinary decent criminals" shooting up gun free zones, its the crazies. They KNOW they will have some nice uninterrupted quiet time to accomplish whatever they want to do. They WANT a bunch of people around.

As do every criminal.

Why am I not surprised?

No on can promise Americans a rose garden. Packing heat does not mean that you will not be shot. But it substantially increases the probability that you will survive, or greatly minimize and an attack

Guns also greatly increase the probability that someone in the household may accidently fatally shoot themselves or someone else. Why take that risk? Why? Guns are scary enough.

Its not your "ordinary decent criminals" shooting up gun free zones, its the crazies. They KNOW they will have some nice uninterrupted quiet time to accomplish whatever they want to do. They WANT a bunch of people around.

Just what the hell is an "ordinary decent criminal"? Is it a criminal that practices 'gun-control?

Forum List

Back