Candice Owens on St George

I love this woman!
Of course a he/she who worships AOC is triggered

"Do stupid things, win stupid prizes" :auiqs.jpg:

Trump shares Candace Owens interview saying ‘George Floyd was not a good person’

1591496067434.png

The left and right both agree that the police officer who killed George Floyd should be charged with either murder or at least manslaughter, and that the other three officers who just stood by and watched should be charged as accomplices.

The difference between the left and the right is that the people who are protesting (not just over this incident, but over many other similar ones) only seem to get upset when the person who killed the black person is white. 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks, but I can't think of even one of these murders that received widespread, large scale, national protest.

Source for my 93% claim: Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men

The biggest problem facing blacks is not racism from whites. The biggest problem facing blacks is that 72% of them are born out of wedlock. This percentage was far, far lower until the 1960s, which is when white liberals started paying black women to have babies ouf of wedlock. Get married and you lose your benefits. The song "Love Child" by the Supremes is about the shame and embarassment of having a baby out of wedlock that people used to feel, but no longer do.

Source for my 72% claim: PolitiFact - CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock

Almost every black person who is in prison for murder grew up without a father. That's the real problem. Solve that problem, and so many other problems will be solved.

Their racism made them jump right to Full On Stoopid!!! when the story broke, they never bothered towait for evidence, and now they're stuck with their ridiculous lynch mob travesty, and they also lack the moral sand principles needed to admit they're just out to kill cops, steal a lot of stuff, set fires, and murder any white people who defend themselves from the George Floyds and Arberys and Michael Browns of the U.S.

The left and right both agree that the police officer who killed George Floyd should be charged with either murder or at least manslaughter, and that the other three officers who just stood by and watched should be charged as accomplices.
Demonstrably false. Wingnuts are already trying to smear Floyd. Soon they will be justifying the cop’s actions like they did with Ahmaud Arbery’s murderers.

The difference between the left and the right is that the people who are protesting (not just over this incident, but over many other similar ones) only seem to get upset when the person who killed the black person is white. 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks, but I can't think of even one of these murders that received widespread, large scale, national protest.

Source for my 93% claim: Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men

The biggest problem facing blacks is not racism from whites. The biggest problem facing blacks is that 72% of them are born out of wedlock. This percentage was far, far lower until the 1960s, which is when white liberals started paying black women to have babies ouf of wedlock. Get married and you lose your benefits. The song "Love Child" by the Supremes is about the shame and embarassment of having a baby out of wedlock that people used to feel, but no longer do.

Source for my 72% claim: PolitiFact - CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock

Almost every black person who is in prison for murder grew up without a father. That's the real problem. Solve that problem, and so many other problems will be solved.
Good luck with that. I’ve been making that argument for thirty years.
Democrats don’t like facts and data if they conflict with the agenda. This is about democrat fascism taking hold.

I think we should ask the woman who was pregnant at the time, if Floyd who had a gun to her belly thinks he is not a good person? I know that most liberals here never looked down a barrel of a gun with the liberal on the otherside ready to shoot. Can only hope though...

Wouldn’t she have had some interesting things to say at his memorial service?

Liberals don’t know if they want to go with women’s rights or black lives matter on this one. Confusing when you change your political stances every time the weather changes.

Demonstrably false. Wingnuts are already trying to smear Floyd. Soon they will be justifying the cop’s actions like they did with Ahmaud Arbery’s murderers.

Smear him?
He did that all on his own.

I think what the cop did was horrible and he should pay, but innocent people have died in these riots and there lives ruined. All over a meth head.

Floyd was a habitual life long criminal who was allegedly passing counterfeit money the day he was arrested and his toxicology reports show he had meth and fentanyl in his system.

Having said that the actions of Minneapolis police are not excused in this case. However if the facts of this case "smear" Floyd consider what that says about Floyd, and you as you do some smearing yourself. .

Forum List

Back